Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yermo, CA - Sunrise Canyon Rd (LIVE 25 May 2023, 40 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Tenant Improvement permit has been submitted for 40865 Sunrise Canyon Rd in Yermo, CA to install 40 Superchargers and associated equipment. There is currently no pin for this second Yermo site but that may change at end of Q3 if this moves through review.

1661020370123.png

For those of you who are interested, this location will be on the north side of Interstate 15. Access will be from the Minneola Rd. exit. There is a Shell station and a mini-mart across the street from Shell. Looks to be a taco place near Shell.

Sunrise Canyon Rd. is merely a frontage road.

Reactions: Misterbee
This is a welcome addition. Yes, Eddie World is nice but there's only 18 charging stalls and they're the slower V2 type. I've had to skip Eddie World and stop in Baker on my way to Vegas from the IE a few times in the last few years because Eddie World fills up and, with V2, that line goes SLOW.

Love it! Nothing like some Yermo/desert mom and pop Tacos to ensure you will need to stop again in 2 hours max to go the bathroom and charge!

Its amazing growing up through my whole life and seeing all the different names and things that building has gone through. I think the Tesla charging site is gonna make them bank and sustain for a long time though. And I will finally get to try their tacos…

• Funny
Reactions: AMPd