Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might have to take you up on that - got my tracking number today (but the tracking # isn't trackable - which means Fedex didn't pick it up yet) - but it will arrive too late.

BTW my car was delivered the same day as yours!
Thats nice! I got mine in the morning. I don't think there was anybody else picking up a car around that time. I'll PM you my contact info if you are interested in borrowing the adapter.

My thoughts on VA Superchargers .....

Virginia Superchargeres Needed.JPG

Attachments

• Virginia Superchargeres Needed.JPG
    Virginia Superchargeres Needed.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
I can see them adding 4-5 along I-81, a couple along I-64, but don't see them adding too many more. Jonathan, heard anything about Greenville, SC? The trip from Charlotte to Atlanta is a stretch. Will be so much easier once we can stop in Greenville for a thirty minute charge.

I can see them adding 4-5 along I-81, a couple along I-64, but don't see them adding too many more.

I think they'll have to. With Model X and Model 3 coming out, it won't be about "is this area covered", it'll be about keeping up with the pure volume of cars. They can't have lines at Supercharger stations that get longer and longer.

And having ubiquitous Supercharger stations is what will give Tesla the real competetive advantage in the EV space.

Good news, folks. I stopped by the Strasburg site today and it is definitely now under construction in the rear of the Denny's parking lot. Construction crew had dug a trench for the electrical wiring and we're building what I guess is a pad for the electrical box to sit on. They verified to me that this was indeed for Tesla. Hopefully this SC will be operational by the end of the summer. Less than a mile from I-81, exit 298.