Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not traditional racing, trying to take the corner faster than the other guy right? Probably a good use of AutoPilot
Yeah, speeds on the solar cars are not in the triple digits, so normal racing lines are less important. I was wondering if the best line would be a hybrid of shortest path around the track mixed with a more traditional racing line. If you’re not taking corners at 80+ mph, the need to straighten out the turns is less.

Average speeds on the track for the solar grand prix were something like 30 mph (5:00 lap times for 2.5 mile course, but many teams clocked a few hot laps in the 3:30 to 3:45 range). They seemed to do the 5 minute laps to conserve energy and just put on lap after lap. Averaging 30 mph means top speeds during the lap were in the 45-50 mph range.

700 miles over 24 hours (three 8-hour days) is 29.1 mph. You’d need to be a little faster than that on the track to allow for pit stops for driver changes and the like.

They apparently had less than 1 kW of solar panels on the vehicles, so very low power. I estimated they were using 33 Wh/mile based off the information one person relayed in the pits.

Last edited:
Got a few more on my way to Orlando -
- Alachua, FL (#548)
- Gainesville - NW 39th Ave, FL (#549)
- Ocala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL (#550)
- Okahumpka, FL (#551)
- Winter Garden, FL (#552)
- Turkey Lake, FL (#553)
- Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#554)

Just shy of 1,000 miles on my Model Y in less than a week at 980 miles with 620 of them being today.
IMG_8168.jpeg

Twitter thread for the whole trip also:

Check-ins for 2023-07-04
- Clovis, CA (#1599)
- Madera, CA - Avenue 7 (#1600)
- Fresno, CA (#1601)
- Fresno, CA - North Riverside Drive (#1602)
- Fresno, CA - North Blackstone Avenue (#1603)
- Oakhurst, CA (#1604)
- Fish Camp, CA (#1605)
- El Portal, CA (#1606)
- Mariposa, CA (#1607)
- Chowchilla, CA (#1608)
- Merced, CA - Martin Luther King Junior Way (#1609)
- Turlock, CA (#1610)
- Patterson, CA - Speno Dr (#1611)
- Modesto, CA - Sisk Road (#1612)
- Manteca, CA - Spreckels Avenue (#1613)
- Manteca, CA - Perimeter Drive (#1614)
- Lathrop, CA (#1615)

Celebrated another century in Madera, CA

IMG_3123.jpeg

Visited the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias in Yosemite National Park.

IMG_7609.jpeg

There’s actually a guy named Vlad from the old Tesla forums who owns a Canadian Tire in Edmonton. I probably could find his email address since we were friends offline.
My plan is to get the tires rotated here in Jasper, then limp further along my path to Price George, and get it fixed there. If he can convince that Canadian Tire to get me in first thing tomorrow, that would be great, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

My plan is to get the tires rotated here in Jasper, then limp further along my path to Price George, and get it fixed there. If he can convince that Canadian Tire to get me in first thing tomorrow, that would be great, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Never mind. The guy here in Jasper won't touch the tires because they're so bad. I'm spending an extra night here and getting them replaced tomorrow.

Many apologies to Thinkje from yesterday. I was unaware of her travel plans. I was unaware that she sent me a note on Life360 late Monday. My doctor called and suggested that I move up a routine procedure to the Fourth of July holiday because he was on call and he had plenty of time (best for me--no waiting!)

When I found her message, she was already west of Yosemite on highway 140.

When I looked at her check-ins from yesterday, she drove right past my house around 8:30, and I did not leave for the appointment until 9:15.

The good news is that we are getting at least two new Superchargers here in town. Permits have been filed for North Blackstone, off East Alluvial by a furniture store, and another off highway 168 freeway near Shaw Avenue and Fresno State.

Anyway, for all you troopers out there, our home is about one minute north of Herndon Avenue, about 4 miles east of SR99. Herndon is the major thoroughfare between Blackstone/highway 41 freeway and 99. Give me a head's up PM on here if your travel plans take you to Fresno, and we can exchange phone numbers. I am not much in the way of checking the various thingamajobs for messages and the like. At least my phone dings with a text!

We took an afternoon trip up to Surrey, BC to get the new Supercharger. It was an uneventful trip. The border crossings were not too onerous.

I was impressed to see my new Model S charging at 250kW at the Burlington Supercharger (with battery at about 12%). On my old S,
the highest I have seen in six years has been 120 kW, more commonly 115 kW.

Check-ins for 2023-07-05

- Surrey - 160th St, BC (#1813) (First to check-in)

Image 7-5-23 at 6.52 PM.jpeg
Image 7-5-23 at 6.53 PM.jpeg
Image 7-5-23 at 6.53 PM (1).jpeg
PXL_20230705_194132716.jpg

I will rebuild Tableau over the coming weeks to transition it to a new importing process since the current data flow will be eliminated. I hope this new process will be resilient as we return to the most basic way of moving data between systems.

I'm open to suggestions and changes to incorporate as I build up the new maps. Pass any ideas along, and I'll try to include them.

Check-ins for 2023-07-05
- Tracy, CA - West Grant Line Road (#1616)
- Stockton, CA (#1617)
- Stockton, CA - East Morada Lane (#1618)
- Copperopolis, CA (#1619)
- Jackson, CA (#1620)
- Placerville, CA (#1621)
- Cameron Park, CA (#1622)
- Elk Grove, CA - Elk Grove Blvd (#1623)
- Elk Grove, CA - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd (#1624)
- Sacramento, CA - Freeport Boulevard (#1625)
- Sacramento, CA - J Street (#1626)
- Sacramento, CA (#1627)
- Sacramento, CA - Arden Way (#1628)
- Roseville, CA - Galleria Boulevard (#1629)
- Lincoln, CA - Groveland Lane (#1630)
- Loomis, CA (#1631)
- Auburn, CA (#1632)
- Grass Valley, CA (#1633)
- Truckee, CA - Soaring Way (#1634)
- Truckee, CA - Brockway Road (#1635)
- Truckee, CA - Donner Pass Road (#1636)
- Tahoe City, CA (#1637)

IMG_3154.jpeg

Lake Tahoe