Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered some more between Washington and North Dakota. A kindly hailstorm sandblasted all the bugs off the front of the car, so the car-wash action item is checked off.

Caught bnkwupt in the act of fleeing said storm.View attachment 664141
Love this image. It captures the essence of the game quit nicely. A brief glimpse and then gone.

My day started off great - a nice long rest at the Gallup supercharger. I woke up refreshed with a full full charge - 223 miles. First time in a long time a 100% charge actually finished.

Downhill from there, with a flatbed of shame to the Santa Fe supercharger. But got charged up and on the way again - life is good. Charging at Monument now.

May 19
Sedona, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Holbrook, AZ

May 20
Gallup, NM
Trinidad, CO
Monument, CO

I was sad to pass up Clayton, NM - it is now hanging out there all alone. I was anxious to get closer to a service center - just in case. I'm settling in to my new normal and catching my stride.
Congratulations on passing the 600 mark @tes-s!

Thursday summary:

Colorado
Conifer
Idaho Springs
Lakewood
Superior - South Marshall Rd
Thornton
Brighton
Brush

Nebraska
Sidney

Wyoming
Evansville
Sheridan

The ride from Evansville to Sheridan was interesting. 10-20 mph headwinds with gusts to 40+ according to the road signs. And heavy fog on and off for perhaps a quarter of the ride. Opted to let a semi “break wind” in front of me for most of the ride.

Also, while charging at one of today’s Colorado stops I believe I saw a lucid air, along with an accompanying Model S out for some testing together. Both were equipped with an antenna retrofitted on the roof (telemetry?). There was also a Benz with them as a third car.
9E7CE1D9-B232-4189-86C0-3F788F243174.jpeg

Last edited:
Cant wait to see you all this evening! Traveling this long with a 3 year old has been an adventure for sure.

Here’s the haul through last night:
5/15
Lancaster, PA
Bellefonte, PA
State College, PA
Altoona, PA

5/16
Pittsburgh, PA

5/17
Washington, PA
Cambridge, OH
Columbus, OH
Dublin, OH
Polaris, OH
Dayton, OH
Richmond, IN
Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis - Capitol Avenue, IN
Fishers, IN
Carmel, IN

5/18
Zionville, IN
Champaign, IL
Normal, IL
Peru, IL
Rockford, IL
Madison E Washington Ave, WI
Madison, WI (surprise bonus! I missed it in my route planning)
Maustin, WI

5/19
Lacrosse, WI
Rochester, MN
Albert Lea, MN
Sherburn, MN
Worthington, MN

5/20
Sioux Falls, SD
Mitchell, SD
Oacoma, SD
Murdo, SD
Wall, SD
Rapid City, SD

((pic from our favorite detour))

72EB21A5-BB80-4059-99AD-E05E63B45BD8.jpeg

Most people here know from the Life360 site that I had to pull out of Custer yesterday because of covid exposure at a family gathering in NJ this week. Attending is something I always look forward to. I believe as of this year, I’d be one of two attendees who’d been to every Custer rally. We stayed in Sioux City last night, so Custer is just a slight detour for us on the way back to Big Horn. I may just have to touch down at the SC to keep the streak alive.E0F97143-89FE-4336-A299-4A5A2EA6BA29.jpeg

Add: I don’t have covid, but my wife had an asymptomatic positive instant antigen test.

Cant wait to see you all this evening! Traveling this long with a 3 year old has been an adventure for sure.

Here’s the haul through last night:
5/15
Lancaster, PA
Bellefonte, PA
State College, PA
Altoona, PA

5/16
Pittsburgh, PA

5/17
Washington, PA
Cambridge, OH
Columbus, OH
Dublin, OH
Polaris, OH
Dayton, OH
Richmond, IN
Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis - Capitol Avenue, IN
Fishers, IN
Carmel, IN

5/18
Zionville, IN
Champaign, IL
Normal, IL
Peru, IL
Rockford, IL
Madison E Washington Ave, WI
Madison, WI (surprise bonus! I missed it in my route planning)
Maustin, WI

5/19
Lacrosse, WI
Rochester, MN
Albert Lea, MN
Sherburn, MN
Worthington, MN

5/20
Sioux Falls, SD
Mitchell, SD
Oacoma, SD
Murdo, SD
Wall, SD
Rapid City, SD

((pic from our favorite detour))

View attachment 664582
You now have 217, assuming I entered them all correctly. Congratulations on breaking 200!

Most people here know from the Life360 site that I had to pull out of Custer yesterday because of covid exposure at a family gathering in NJ this week. Attending is something I always look forward to. I believe as of this year, I’d be one of two attendees who’d been to every Custer rally. We stayed in Sioux City last night, so Custer is just a slight detour for us on the way back to Big Horn. I may just have to touch down at the SC to keep the streak alive.View attachment 664587

Add: I don’t have covid, but my wife had an asymptomatic positive instant antigen test.
Hope you can do a pop in.

Thursday summary:

Colorado
Conifer
Idaho Springs
Lakewood
Superior - South Marshall Rd
Thornton
Brighton
Brush

Nebraska
Sidney

Wyoming
Evansville
Sheridan

The ride from Evansville to Sheridan was interesting. 10-20 mph headwinds with gusts to 40+ according to the road signs. And heavy fog on and off for perhaps a quarter of the ride. Opted to let a semi “break wind” in front of me for most of the ride.

Also, while charging at one of today’s Colorado stops I believe I saw a lucid air, along with an accompanying Model S out for some testing together. Both were equipped with an antenna retrofitted on the roof (telemetry?). There was also a Benz with them as a third car.View attachment 664541
I tried to do Evansville to Sheridan with a 97% charge this morning. Had to turn back. Cold, light rain, wind. Wasn't sure about the wind until I turned around and it became obvious. Oh well.

Charging at Evansville again to make an attempt at Gillette. Things are more difficult in an S-60 with 163 RM at 100%

I tried to do Evansville to Sheridan with a 97% charge this morning. Had to turn back. Cold, light rain, wind. Wasn't sure about the wind until I turned around and it became obvious. Oh well.

Charging at Evansville again to make an attempt at Gillette. Things are more difficult in an S-60 with 163 RM at 100%
Start out slow in due measure to the headwind. I’ve doglegged to Gillette more times than I can recall. Not a great road. Lots of trucks that can pressure your speed and make it a close call as well.

Brave trying that in an S60. There is an L2 in Buffalo according to PlugShare as a range extender if needed

Brave trying that in an S60. There is an L2 in Buffalo according to PlugShare as a range extender if needed
I actually tried to find L2 before I turned around but had no cellphone/internet reception. First time I've turned back in five years and 550+ Supercharger visits. Glad I did though, the "flatbed of shame" would have been worse! No Sheridan for me today.

Had to drive somewhat below the speed limit to make Gillette but traffic was light and there were lots of passing lanes. Routine S-60 trip in unfavorable weather.

5-21-21:

259. Evansville, WY
260. Gillette, WY