Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
New chargers for me today - 9/19/21:

Nephi, UT
Beaver, UT
Cedar City, UT
St George, UT
St George - Convention Center Dr, UT
Las Vegas - Grand Central Pkwy, NV

Planning on getting the rest of Vegas while here for a few days. Surprisingly, St George was amazingly green today.

Attachments

• 8CA2CB91-AFC0-4597-847A-B99FF5AEB03F.jpeg
    8CA2CB91-AFC0-4597-847A-B99FF5AEB03F.jpeg
    671.7 KB · Views: 39
September 19th

California

San Jose-925 Blossom Hill Rd.
San Bruno
Sacramento-J Street (first?)

Currently have 4 unvisited US superchargers, 2 of which I went to, but they were out of service. 3 more that I haven't charged at in Canada for 7 total in US/Canada.

I should have grabbed Sacto last night. 😆

Bruce.

Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
My better half and tiny human were very good to me yesterday and let me drive all over creation to make up for our foiled plans on the front end of our trip. (Shout out to technology for letting me record and watch the Eagles game hours later.)

9/18
Ithaca, NY

9/19
Waterloo, NY
Irwin, NY
Mansfield, PA
Williamsport, PA

Side note: in the fall of 2019, I was supposed to visit some friends at an electricity-less cabin in the woods in Tioga, PA (wherever that is.) At the time I remember we would have needed to drive up into NY to charge in order to make it back home. (Possibly even twice, as the weather was super cold. So cold in fact, we had to cancel the trip.) Mansfield PA takes any guesswork out of that trip should it be planned again in the future.

After a couple rather long days of driving and a discussion with my better half about how clear I need to be about the game affecting our route, I believe that I've been able to clear Idaho and also Colorado now! \o/ At least until they finish the SC in Mountain Village...
I probably crossed paths with @701SpeedDemon in Idaho and Utah... can you believe the amount of traffic there? Apparently there was a State Fair, Comic Convention, and concert going on at the lake that week/weekend.

Green River showed as "Reduced Service" or "Temporarily Unavailable" depending on whether I checked the mobile app or the car nav, but I was able to charge at ~70kW at 30% SoC, so it's working, just slower than expected.

Anywho, added the following to the spreadsheet:

09/17/2021Sandy, OR
09/17/2021The Dalles, OR
09/17/2021Pendleton, OR
09/17/2021Baker City, OR
09/17/2021Ontario, OR
09/18/2021Boise, ID
09/18/2021Twin Falls, ID
09/18/2021Burley, ID
09/18/2021Pocatello, ID
09/18/2021Idaho Falls, ID
09/18/2021Tremonton, UT
09/18/2021Tooele, UT
09/18/2021Draper, UT
09/18/2021Price, UT
09/19/2021Green River, UT
09/19/2021Moab, UT
09/19/2021Edwards, CO
09/19/2021Silverthorne, CO - Ruby Ranch Rd

I have brand new Michelin X-Ice and I almost lost it a few times on icy stretches on the pass between Hope and Kelowna. 27 degrees an hour after sunrise. Hopefully the Banff area is dry later today. I’ve sworn off Canada too many times to white knuckle it again, but who knew September was already winter?!
Phew, I'm glad we didn't head up to Alberta/Banff this trip... part of the compromise I made for hitting Idaho Falls meant we'll stay south of the border on our trip east from Michigan to Vermont as well, which sounds quite wise at this point. Will have to keep in mind to cross the Trans-Can Hwy during a July or August.

Phew, I'm glad we didn't head up to Alberta/Banff this trip... part of the compromise I made for hitting Idaho Falls meant we'll stay south of the border on our trip east from Michigan to Vermont as well, which sounds quite wise at this point. Will have to keep in mind to cross the Trans-Can Hwy during a July or August.
It turned out to be quite pleasant, though there is serious construction just east of Golden in Kicking Horse Canyon. They were closing the road at midnight, which I narrowly averted. Today, they are moving into multi day closures, and detours may be beyond the reach of some models.

The Trans-Canada is totally fine between Thunder Bay and Winnipeg.
Sure but this is a Californian potentially driving in Northern Ontario in April. Seems like a recipe for disaster! He better check the weather forecast at the very least.

Anyways, @cpa I have only driven this stretch twice in June 2009 and August 2021 so I got mostly nice weather (although I did get some snow flurries in Winnipeg in June 2009 lol). The speed limit is now 90kph (up from 80kph in 2009!). If you switch to metric, Elon will let you set autopilot at 100kph. Otherwise you are stuck at 61mph (98.15kph). There definitely could be snowy and icy conditions in April. If you are lucky, you might get 50F and sunny or something like that. Same goes for northern Minnesota for that matter.

The stretch between Thunder Bay and Kenora is incredibly sparse, probably the sparsest stretch of the entire TCH and that is really saying something! It seems to be made worse by the pandemic as many of the mom and pop roadside motels and eateries were shuttered due to lack of travelers. I don't frequent these kind of places very often, but it still had the effect of shunting all the business to the "major" cities such as Thunder Bay. This in turn made hotel rooms harder to find and more expensive than they otherwise would have been. Probably not a major concern in April but it was definitely a factor in August.

Reactions: cpa
Look out leaderboard, here I come. ;)
Freshly retired end of July, (thank you TSLA) and just returned from our first of hopefully many epic explorations and discoveries of this great continent. 7,000 miles, 17 states, 30 days. 54 Supercharger visits with 100% success, only 2 waits, one for 90 seconds (Columbus, Tx)and the other (downtown Austin urban chargers in parking garage) probably 5 minutes(went to nearby Nieman-Marcus to empty bladder and stalls were open when we returned.
Had 2 episodes of range anxiety, all my fault due to false sense of actual range by underestimating usage at high speed with 2 bikes on the back in a thunderstorm. But am getting really good at hypermiling.

Anyway, here's my logs for the spreadsheet.

Sure but this is a Californian potentially driving in Northern Ontario in April. Seems like a recipe for disaster! He better check the weather forecast at the very least.

Anyways, @cpa I have only driven this stretch twice in June 2009 and August 2021 so I got mostly nice weather (although I did get some snow flurries in Winnipeg in June 2009 lol). The speed limit is now 90kph (up from 80kph in 2009!). If you switch to metric, Elon will let you set autopilot at 100kph. Otherwise you are stuck at 61mph (98.15kph). There definitely could be snowy and icy conditions in April. If you are lucky, you might get 50F and sunny or something like that. Same goes for northern Minnesota for that matter.

The stretch between Thunder Bay and Kenora is incredibly sparse, probably the sparsest stretch of the entire TCH and that is really saying something! It seems to be made worse by the pandemic as many of the mom and pop roadside motels and eateries were shuttered due to lack of travelers. I don't frequent these kind of places very often, but it still had the effect of shunting all the business to the "major" cities such as Thunder Bay. This in turn made hotel rooms harder to find and more expensive than they otherwise would have been. Probably not a major concern in April but it was definitely a factor in August.
Has anyone done the entire TCH (Maybe not all SCs though) in one go, coast to coast? A quick plan on ABRP says it'd be between ~58 (straight through) to ~70 hours (including Davidson, SK, Fort MacLeod and Edmonton in AB) to go from Montreal to Vancouver.

If you’re super nervous, invest in, or borrow, a chademo. PetroCan gas stations have made a huge push to put in chargers across the Trans Canada. You got this!

Reactions: cpa
After a couple rather long days of driving and a discussion with my better half about how clear I need to be about the game affecting our route, I believe that I've been able to clear Idaho and also Colorado now! \o/ At least until they finish the SC in Mountain Village...
I probably crossed paths with @701SpeedDemon in Idaho and Utah... can you believe the amount of traffic there? Apparently there was a State Fair, Comic Convention, and concert going on at the lake that week/weekend.

Green River showed as "Reduced Service" or "Temporarily Unavailable" depending on whether I checked the mobile app or the car nav, but I was able to charge at ~70kW at 30% SoC, so it's working, just slower than expected.

Anywho, added the following to the spreadsheet:

09/17/2021Sandy, OR
09/17/2021The Dalles, OR
09/17/2021Pendleton, OR
09/17/2021Baker City, OR
09/17/2021Ontario, OR
09/18/2021Boise, ID
09/18/2021Twin Falls, ID
09/18/2021Burley, ID
09/18/2021Pocatello, ID
09/18/2021Idaho Falls, ID
09/18/2021Tremonton, UT
09/18/2021Tooele, UT
09/18/2021Draper, UT
09/18/2021Price, UT
09/19/2021Green River, UT
09/19/2021Moab, UT
09/19/2021Edwards, CO
09/19/2021Silverthorne, CO - Ruby Ranch Rd
Agree! Traffic was insane at some stops. As a shareholder, it makes me happy. As an owner, it becomes hard to wait splitting charges at version 2s!!

Reactions: StephenBrown2
Has anyone done the entire TCH (Maybe not all SCs though) in one go, coast to coast? A quick plan on ABRP says it'd be between ~58 (straight through) to ~70 hours (including Davidson, SK, Fort MacLeod and Edmonton in AB) to go from Montreal to Vancouver.
I did as much as I felt comfortable doing given the winter conditions in March 2020 (Deep River ON to Richmond BC) before the border closed. Right before, a couple Canadians did an official Tesla SC crossing. It wasn’t as complete as this recent Audi’s route. What I’ve failed to appreciate is that chargers, in general, are open 24/7 while gas stations are not, especially rurally.