Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Alert

Check-ins for 2022-11-16
- Covington, LA (#1650)
- Evergreen, AL (#1651) (First to check-in)

Not on Nav, so no preconditioning. 175 kW instead of 250. Thanks for the heads up @PLUS EV!

Add: Got the suggestion to navigate to SC for faster charging🙄

90906032-AF23-437C-A9F0-18A097940F40.jpeg

Friendly reminder. Firsts need to be posted in a timely manner. Amirite, @Big Earl?

First Alert

Check-ins for 2022-11-16
- Covington, LA (#1650)
- Evergreen, AL (#1651) (First to check-in)

Not on Nav, so no preconditioning. 175 kW instead of 250. Thanks for the heads up @PLUS EV!

Add: Got the suggestion to navigate to SC for faster charging🙄

Not much alert if you ask me, @Bighorn, what ... 15 minutes before the stroke of Midnight for Evergreen? You practice what you preach, yes?

You could have hinted in your 7:37 PM post that you might be heading here for a first visit and giving at least 4+ hrs notice.

Edit: my bad, Evergreen is in Central timezone so it's 75 minutes heads-up not 15 minutes but I still think that is a bit too little notice without any advanced warning that you are heading that way vs going north or elsewhere.

I was referring to posting a first a week after the fact. I’ve never pre-announced nor does it seem SOP for anyone. I only determined in Covington, LA that Evergreen might reliably be open given the absence on the nav. Had to have contingencies to even try, which were marginal at that.
My intentions on L360 should be pretty obvious to anyone playing along. Apologies to any slighted players living in the Deep South.

I was referring to posting a first a week after the fact. <snip>
I got that, but what happens when someone just learns about this game and posts visits from the past 6 months (or more) and one of their visits unseats you from a 1st visit somewhere like Wharton, Baytown, McKinney, Ennis, and/or Shenandoah? You visited those 1 or 2 weeks after they were open so it's possible that could happen. Should that person get a slap on the wrist? I say no because they didn't even know about the game.

Actually, that's already happened when gbrgbr joined the game this Summer and posted the previous 117 visits going back about a year and unseated you from 3 places: Webster, Centerville, and Beaumont (Walden Rd), yet you didn't comment about that when there were 1st visits from almost a year earlier.

Okay, I'll weigh in. I do think people who know better should post firsts on the same day they visit. But I don't think a relative newbie with <100 visits should be scolded for not doing so. Maybe politely reminded to do so in the future would be appropriate, but we can't expect every new player to automatically follow that custom.

As for providing advance warning before a visit, I think it's nice if someone does that, but I wouldn't expect it. I think I would either post here or notify local players if I were nabbing a first in their area, but I admit that I often don't provide advance warning when I'm in parts of the country where I don't personally know any players. And on the longer trips, I often lose track of which ones are firsts and which ones aren't as collecting firsts isn't a primary goal of mine (I'm usually just trying to clear my map as best I can in a particular part of the country).

Prompt posting of firsts by existing players is to keep others from traveling just to get a first, and then find out days later someone else was already there.

With supercharging.life, the easiest thing is to checkin when you are there. If you are going to checkin later for some reason, then posting to this thread before leaving the charger would be nice.

If I’m heading for a first, I’ll text, call, or post to reach the appropriate participants in the hope of coordinating a meetup for a shared first. Mostly applies to chargers opened in the past day or two, in locations where there are active local participants.

if a competitor wants to get an exclusive first, stealth travel and checkin just before leaving the charger is fair. Charging but then waiting to checkin or post until the end of the day (or longer) does not seem to meet the spirit of the game.

Salient point to my post was it was a “Friendly reminder.” I don’t track my firsts closely, so I have no idea when they vanish. @Big Earl went on a trip recently where he intentionally looped around a bunch of new chargers and several (all?) were unceremoniously snatched away by a tardy posting. Good to get everyone on the same page, as @tes-s said.
And to correct the record, since I was not fully awake, I committed to Evergreen via research later at D’Iberville since I was hoping to avoid Mobile at night and not get stranded in East Jebip.

yes, that day. Ideally announced ahead of time that you will be visiting new locations.
I plan on heading up to Abeline, KS this weekend. I’ll head up there today or tomorrow if it’s needed for a shared first.

I might also drive out to Russell, KS to see if I can find a construction site there. Only a single exit off the Interstate in Russell. I should call the local building inspectors to see if they have a building permit and specific address before venturing out that way. No specific details on that site other than a Q1 target on the Tesla FindUs page.

Prompt posting of firsts by existing players is to keep others from traveling just to get a first, and then find out days later someone else was already there.

With supercharging.life, the easiest thing is to checkin when you are there. If you are going to checkin later for some reason, then posting to this thread before leaving the charger would be nice.

If I’m heading for a first, I’ll text, call, or post to reach the appropriate participants in the hope of coordinating a meetup for a shared first. Mostly applies to chargers opened in the past day or two, in locations where there are active local participants.

if a competitor wants to get an exclusive first, stealth travel and checkin just before leaving the charger is fair. Charging but then waiting to checkin or post until the end of the day (or longer) does not seem to meet the spirit of the game.
How many of us live within a 150-mile radius of you? I don't know where all y'all live other than on the Eastern Seaboard. Superchargers are quite dense in comparison to California and the west outside of the major metropolitan areas and travel corridors between them. It is easy to schedule a meet-up or a shared first visit for the various openings.

How many of us live within a 150-mile radius of me? That one is easy. Zero.

I agree with NKYTA; those new locations around the Bay Area and towards Sac and the foothills will be gobbled up by our two dogged and determined participants. When the occasional SC opens up within a 90-minute drive of me, I'll most likely try to get it within a couple of days. I generally visit this site once per day around noon. I am not going to go through the exercise of turning a machine on and finding this site and then finding this thread and then adding a reply. I'll do it the next day. When I travel, I try to post in the evenings once I have settled in for the night. I have only traveled once since the launch of the supercharging.life program. There were no green pins on my route. I did try to post my arrivals contemporaneously with plugging in.

Then there are those souls who actually work day jobs. They are excluded from getting firsts unless they are so proximate to where they live and work that they can get them after hours or at lunch. By the time the weekend rolls along, the odds are quite good that someone else beat them to the punch. Such is life.

Remember, the original impetus for our game was to get out and see things and do things. It wasn't until many months later that the concept of "first to charge" was introduced. While it added a little more bang to the game, it has become more of an obsession than I would have thought. I guess it boils down to whether we play this game to add to our total or whether we play this game to grab firsts, since first visits will always add to our total but not vice-versa.

I think that we don't have to be filing flight plans when we undertake our quests. Just go out there, grab what you can, and let the chips fall where they may. ✌️

I'll be visiting the new Chicago supercharger tomorrow (Friday). Had to leave Lansing behind for now as it is getting dumped on from lake effect snow. I had a very sketchy drive down from Bad Axe. Treacherous road conditions with high winds, icy road surface, and lots of blowing snow. I could barely see in front of my car for about 30 miles. The fog lights helped a little.

New-to-me superchargers so far.

Check-ins for 2022-11-16
- Claysburg, PA (#1058)
- Girard, OH (#1059)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#1060)

Check-ins for 2022-11-17
- Northville, MI (#1061)
- Detroit, MI (#1062)
- Comber, ON (#1063)
- London, ON (#1064)
- Exeter, ON (#1065)
- Bad Axe, MI (#1066)

The road conditions in Michigan tonight. Amazon Prime Electric Delivery Van charging in Detroit and that's an F150 Lightning beside it. The Exeter, ON supercharger, and a nice shot of the scenery on the way to Exeter.

PXL_20221118_003756727.jpg

PXL_20221117_153132087.jpg

PXL_20221117_200831784.jpg

PXL_20221117_192138874.jpg

1668742073561.png

I'll be visiting the new Chicago supercharger tomorrow (Friday). Had to leave Lansing behind for now as it is getting dumped on from lake effect snow. I had a very sketchy drive down from Bad Axe. Treacherous road conditions with high winds, icy road surface, and lots of blowing snow. I could barely see in front of my car for about 30 miles. The fog lights helped a little.

New-to-me superchargers so far.

Check-ins for 2022-11-16
- Claysburg, PA (#1058)
- Girard, OH (#1059)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#1060)

Check-ins for 2022-11-17
- Northville, MI (#1061)
- Detroit, MI (#1062)
- Comber, ON (#1063)
- London, ON (#1064)
- Exeter, ON (#1065)
- Bad Axe, MI (#1066)

The road conditions in Michigan tonight. Amazon Prime Electric Delivery Van charging in Detroit and that's an F150 Lightning beside it. The Exeter, ON supercharger, and a nice shot of the scenery on the way to Exeter.

View attachment 875725

View attachment 875730

View attachment 875728

View attachment 875729

View attachment 875731
You should post a Trigger Warning😂