Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Returned from urgent trip to Colorado. Daughter's father-in-law doing better, son-in-law returned to Colorado, and we headed back to Toledo.
Picked up a few new ones that were "on the way" home.

Check-ins for 2023-09-11
- Oakley, KS (#479)

Check-ins for 2023-09-12
- Springfield - W Jefferson St, IL (#480)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#481)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#482)

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 8 - 418 miles; 5 hr 51 m driving; 4 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-09-13

- Russell, KS (#1852)
- Abilene, KS (#1853)
- El Dorado, KS (#1854)
- Tulsa, OK (#1855)

Image 9-13-23 at 6.20 PM.jpeg
Image 9-13-23 at 6.21 PM.jpeg
Image 9-13-23 at 6.21 PM (1).jpeg

Day 38: 599 miles. Cleared Alabama and spent time in Selma reflecting on our history and the state of the world.

Check-ins for 2023-09-12
- Cottondale, AL (#1360)
- Montgomery - Mobile Hwy, AL (#1361)
- Montgomery, AL (#1362)
- Evergreen, AL (#1363)
- Dothan, AL (#1364)
- Auburn - S College St, AL (#1365)
- Peachtree City, GA (#1366)

View attachment 973452

View attachment 973453

View attachment 973450

View attachment 973451

View attachment 973448

View attachment 973449
Day 39: Clearing Atlanta -- a painful 147-mile slog -- and a wonderful long lunch with a friend.

Check-ins for 2023-09-13
- Morrow, GA (#1367)
- Atlanta - Krog St NE, GA (#1368) (Comment: One bank of four is offline )
- Decatur - E Ponce de Leon Ave, GA (#1369)
- Suwanee, GA (#1370)
- Duluth, GA (#1371)
- Alpharetta, GA (#1372)
- Roswell, GA (#1373)
- Marietta - Roswell Rd, GA (#1374)
- Marietta, GA (#1375)
- Marietta - Dallas Hwy, GA (#1376)
- Woodstock, GA (#1377)

Day 39 map.png
Day 39 stats.png

Check-ins for 2023-09-13
- Oacoma, SD (#134)
- Murdo, SD (#135)
- Wall, SD (#136)
- Rapid City, SD (#137)

Today's big picture plan was to see the SD Badlands and Mount Rushmore, and end up closer to WA at the end of the day than where we started.

IMG_2275.jpg

Things took a bit of a detour when we showed up at the ancient 120kW Supercharger at Murdo, SD and found a new Ford F150 Lightning parked across two stalls. The new owner had launched off on a road trip, and discovered that the only CCS charger in town was out of service. No J1772 or Tesla destination chargers were within his remaining range, so he tried using the Tesla Supercharger with his TeslaTap adapter. Of course that didn't work, for multiple reasons.

Plugshare showed a KOA 20 miles west that had NEMA 14-50 outlets available. He didn't have any mobile charger, so I offered to sell him my Tesla Mobile "charger" and NEMA 14-50 adapter, if it would work with his TeslaTap (unknown). We followed him to the KOA to see if this combination of adapters would work, only to find the manager completely uncooperative. She was adamant that attempting to charge an EV would take out their whole system. He was getting extremely worried about his SOC by this point, and wanted to go back to the hotel in Murdo while he waited for a flatbed. He wasn't sure to make it back there, so we followed him back east. By the time we arrived, my wife had discovered that there was a Ford dealership in town, so we went there to see if they had a NEMA 14-50 outlet that he could use. They suggested he talk to the West Central Electrical Cooperative, who had an F150 Lighting and charger - they were very helpful, so he was able to start Level 2 charging, at which point we left him. He finally got enough juice to make it to a working Electrify America charger in Wall, SD late in the day (he is a new EV owner, so I'm not sure he understands how lucky he was to find a working EA charger).

After our two hour Ford detour, we had a very enjoyable visit to the Badlands and Mount Rushmore.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-09-13
- Oacoma, SD (#134)
- Murdo, SD (#135)
- Wall, SD (#136)
- Rapid City, SD (#137)

Today's big picture plan was to see the SD Badlands and Mount Rushmore, and end up closer to WA at the end of the day than where we started.

View attachment 973703

Things took a bit of a detour when we showed up at the ancient 120kW Supercharger at Murdo, SD and found a new Ford F150 Lightning parked across two stalls. The new owner had launched off on a road trip, and discovered that the only CCS charger in town was out of service. No J1772 or Tesla destination chargers were within his remaining range, so he tried using the Tesla Supercharger with his TeslaTap adapter. Of course that didn't work, for multiple reasons.

Plugshare showed a KOA 20 miles west that had NEMA 14-50 outlets available. He didn't have any mobile charger, so I offered to sell him my Tesla Mobile "charger" and NEMA 14-50 adapter, if it would work with his TeslaTap (unknown). We followed him to the KOA to see if this combination of adapters would work, only to find the manager completely uncooperative. She was adamant that attempting to charge an EV would take out their whole system. He was getting extremely worried about his SOC by this point, and wanted to go back to the hotel in Murdo while he waited for a flatbed. He wasn't sure to make it back there, so we followed him back east. By the time we arrived, by wife had discovered that there was a Ford dealership in town, so we went there to see if they had a NEMA 14-50 outlet that he could use. They suggested he talk to the West Central Electrical Cooperative, who had an F150 Lighting and charger - they were very helpful, so he was able to start Level 2 charging, at which point we left him. He finally got enough juice to make it to a working Electrify America charger in Wall, SD late in the day (he is a new EV owner, so I'm not sure he understands how lucky he was to find a working EA charger).

After our two hour Ford detour, we had a very enjoyable visit to the Badlands and Mount Rushmore.

Massive props to you for helping out a fellow EV owner! He’s lucky you happened to be around.

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-09-13
- Oacoma, SD (#134)
- Murdo, SD (#135)
- Wall, SD (#136)
- Rapid City, SD (#137)

View attachment 973703

Plugshare showed a KOA 20 miles west that had NEMA 14-50 outlets available. He didn't have any mobile charger, so I offered to sell him my Tesla Mobile "charger" and NEMA 14-50 adapter, if it would work with his TeslaTap (unknown). We followed him to the KOA to see if this combination of adapters would work, only to find the manager completely uncooperative. She was adamant that attempting to charge an EV would take out their whole system. He was getting extremely worried about his SOC by this point, and wanted to go back to the hotel in Murdo while he waited for a flatbed. He wasn't sure to make it back there, so we followed him back east. By the time we arrived, my wife had discovered that there was a Ford dealership in town, so we went there to see if they had a NEMA 14-50 outlet that he could use. They suggested he talk to the West Central Electrical Cooperative, who had an F150 Lighting and charger - they were very helpful, so he was able to start Level 2 charging, at which point we left him. He finally got enough juice to make it to a working Electrify America charger in Wall, SD late in the day (he is a new EV owner, so I'm not sure he understands how lucky he was to find a working EA charger).

Wow. What a story. Way to help a fellow traveler out, including your wife pitching in. This is yet another proof point of how important it is for Tesla to open the network and how much Farley should be given credit for acting in his customers' best interests.

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 9 - 353 miles; 5 hr 27 m driving; 4 new Superchargers.

This was a short day as we took some time to visit the Philbrook Museum in Tulsa.

Check-ins for 2023-09-14

- Nevada, MO (#1856)
- Overland Park, KS (#1857)
- Lawrence, KS (#1858)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#1859)

Image 9-14-23 at 5.27 PM.jpeg
Image 9-14-23 at 5.28 PM.jpeg
Image 9-14-23 at 5.28 PM (1).jpeg

Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, OK
PXL_20230914_153218508.jpg

Day 39: Clearing Atlanta -- a painful 147-mile slog -- and a wonderful long lunch with a friend.

Check-ins for 2023-09-13
- Morrow, GA (#1367)
- Atlanta - Krog St NE, GA (#1368) (Comment: One bank of four is offline )
- Decatur - E Ponce de Leon Ave, GA (#1369)
- Suwanee, GA (#1370)
- Duluth, GA (#1371)
- Alpharetta, GA (#1372)
- Roswell, GA (#1373)
- Marietta - Roswell Rd, GA (#1374)
- Marietta, GA (#1375)
- Marietta - Dallas Hwy, GA (#1376)
- Woodstock, GA (#1377)

View attachment 973694View attachment 973695
Day 40: 654 miles. And so starts the final push of the trip. There won't be many photos, just lots of driving. I enjoyed the meetup with @StephenBrown2 for lunch.

Edit: That green dot in Wisconsin is so close, but also so far. With my goal to move eastward and Chicago between me and it, I'm going to leave it behind for a future trip to/from Minnesota. .

1694749497228.png

Check-ins for 2023-09-14
- Chattanooga - Manufacturers Rd, TN (#1378)
- Monteagle, TN (#1379)
- Smyrna, TN (#1380)
- Mount Juliet, TN (#1381)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#1382)
- Evansville, IN (#1383)
- Lebanon, IN (#1384)

signal-2023-09-14-144250_002.jpeg
Day 40 map.png
Day 40 stats.png

Last edited:
Day 40: 654 miles. And so starts the final push of the trip. There won't be many photos, just lots of driving. I enjoyed the meetup with @StephenBrown2 for lunch.

Edit: That green dot in Wisconsin is so close, but also so far. With my goal to move eastward and Chicago between me and it, I'm going to leave it behind for a future trip to/from Minnesota. .

View attachment 973945
Check-ins for 2023-09-14
- Chattanooga - Manufacturers Rd, TN (#1378)
- Monteagle, TN (#1379)
- Smyrna, TN (#1380)
- Mount Juliet, TN (#1381)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#1382)
- Evansville, IN (#1383)
- Lebanon, IN (#1384)

View attachment 973943View attachment 973941View attachment 973942
Had I had the time to say, go clear FL again, we might have crossed paths again in Tennessee, which would have been cool.

I met up with a Ranger shortly after getting back into the US at some SC I needed. Not a rocker arm issue, just some denting of the leading edge right behind the passenger front rear. He did confirm most of the plastic pins on the cover that spans the outside length of the batt pack were done in by the gravel roads I took in Canada (it was like 20 miles, and I probably was driving too fast). I’ll call a local ranger to see if he/she can replace the plastic cover.

I anecdotally note that the Nav is not as up to date on construction as I’ve previously seen, as even in the US I had to detour 12 miles N in Phili on I95 when I wanted to go S because exits were closed. I certainly don’t remember many issues last summer when I drove 3x US miles than this trip. I should check Waze more often on my phone.

I pulled into the Mojave CA-14 SC today. Fencing was up, clearly under construction, but the Nav had it open. Oh boy, did I get a scolding!! I was ushered out with alacrity! Fortunately the V3s by our fav Mexican Restaurant were clear on the other side of the parking lot, less than 100yds away.

Final note as I‘m getting way off topic of IN and TN and meetups and your route in the (great) new ride:

The Tesla Nav does NOT understand the splash and dash approach to shaving time off road trips. My initial estimate from the Nav coming from Buckeye, AZ to home was arrival at past midnight. The algorithm they use doesn’t take into account splash-n-dash and doesn’t optimally pick V3s!

I got back to the Bay by 9pm with overrides. Shorter legs, maximize V3. And I guess add waze to your toolkit.

Absolutely great to meetup you in Canada. I hope the time with Dad was good. Carry on Road Warrior.