Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-09-15
- St. Regis, MT (#143)
- Liberty Lake (SC), WA (#144)
- Sprague, WA (#145)

We had a great drive today to Moses Lake, WA. We'll spend the next two days visiting our favorite places from our four years in Moses Lake (2017 to 2021). Monday we'll drive to Seaside, OR to spend a couple of days on the beach.

The Tesla Showroom at the Liberty Lake Supercharger was an opportunity for my wife to finally take a good look at Model X and Model Y. She was surprised to learn that she quite likes the Model Y. It is now a serious contender for when she replaces her Honda CR-V.

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 10 - 448 miles; 6 hr 45 m driving; 3 new Superchargers.

We ended the day at St. Joseph, MO

Check-ins for 2023-09-15

- Liberty, MO (#1860)
- Lincoln - West O St, NE (#1861)
- Omaha, NE (#1862)

Image 9-15-23 at 6.33 PM.jpeg
Image 9-15-23 at 6.33 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-15-23 at 6.34 PM.jpeg

Day 40: 654 miles. And so starts the final push of the trip. There won't be many photos, just lots of driving. I enjoyed the meetup with @StephenBrown2 for lunch.

Edit: That green dot in Wisconsin is so close, but also so far. With my goal to move eastward and Chicago between me and it, I'm going to leave it behind for a future trip to/from Minnesota. .

View attachment 973945
Check-ins for 2023-09-14
- Chattanooga - Manufacturers Rd, TN (#1378)
- Monteagle, TN (#1379)
- Smyrna, TN (#1380)
- Mount Juliet, TN (#1381)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#1382)
- Evansville, IN (#1383)
- Lebanon, IN (#1384)

View attachment 973943View attachment 973941View attachment 973942
Day 41: 544 miles. Cleared Michigan. Will finish Ohio tomorrow and then head for NY State. The goal is to be home Tuesday. I was pleasantly surprised when @SilverMonk texted me that they saw my route and guessed I'd pass through Jackson, so they decided to take a drive to check the Jackson's supercharger's status and partake in some personal nostalgia related to Jackson. Catching up with Dave when I pass through the area is always great.

Overall, I've been shocked by the construction happening on the highways and interstates. Several hundred of today's miles were on four-lane divided roads that were reduced to one lane in each direction due to construction.

I tried to get to the hotel at a reasonable hour tonight after several days of post-10 p.m. arrivals, but a traffic jam due to an accident cost me an hour of sitting on Southbound US 23 in Waldo, Ohio. It was an accident of some type that shut down the road. It must've been bad. By the time I passed through, only one car remained and was being pulled out of the ditch, but I suspect more vehicles were involved.

Check-ins for 2023-09-15
- Stevensville, MI (#1385)
- Battle Creek, MI (#1386)
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#1387)
- West Unity - Tiffin River Service Plaza, OH (#1388)
- Upper Sandusky, OH (#1389)
- Columbus - E Campus View Blvd, OH (#1390)

PXL_20230915_182254714.jpg

Day 41 map.png

Day 41 stats.png

Last edited:
Had I had the time to say, go clear FL again, we might have crossed paths again in Tennessee, which would have been cool.

I met up with a Ranger shortly after getting back into the US at some SC I needed. Not a rocker arm issue, just some denting of the leading edge right behind the passenger front rear. He did confirm most of the plastic pins on the cover that spans the outside length of the batt pack were done in by the gravel roads I took in Canada (it was like 20 miles, and I probably was driving too fast). I’ll call a local ranger to see if he/she can replace the plastic cover.

I anecdotally note that the Nav is not as up to date on construction as I’ve previously seen, as even in the US I had to detour 12 miles N in Phili on I95 when I wanted to go S because exits were closed. I certainly don’t remember many issues last summer when I drove 3x US miles than this trip. I should check Waze more often on my phone.

I pulled into the Mojave CA-14 SC today. Fencing was up, clearly under construction, but the Nav had it open. Oh boy, did I get a scolding!! I was ushered out with alacrity! Fortunately the V3s by our fav Mexican Restaurant were clear on the other side of the parking lot, less than 100yds away.

Final note as I‘m getting way off topic of IN and TN and meetups and your route in the (great) new ride:

The Tesla Nav does NOT understand the splash and dash approach to shaving time off road trips. My initial estimate from the Nav coming from Buckeye, AZ to home was arrival at past midnight. The algorithm they use doesn’t take into account splash-n-dash and doesn’t optimally pick V3s!

I got back to the Bay by 9pm with overrides. Shorter legs, maximize V3. And I guess add waze to your toolkit.

Absolutely great to meetup you in Canada. I hope the time with Dad was good. Carry on Road Warrior.
Funny, I'm usually slower than what the nav predicts. My charging stops clearly aren't as quick as yours.

I've experienced a number of rural detours that the nav didn't know about too. Not so much on the highways.

Thank you too for the meetup in Canada. It's been super fun having so many meetups on this trip.

Check-ins for 2023-09-14
- Albuquerque - Lang Ave NE, NM (#1028)
- Milan, NM (#1029)

I got home at about 10:30 PM yesterday, later than I had planned. I spent about 2 hours in Albuquerque waiting at a Discount Tire to get a tire fixed that was losing air. It had a nail in it. Then, between Albuquerque and Milan, I drove through a pouring rain storm at 45 MPH on I-40 (normally 75 MPH). At Milan, I navigated to Gallup and it said "Temporary Closure", so I had to charge extra to get to Holbrook.
The trip was 23 days total, 14 days driving, 9 days attending events, 6,871 miles, 87 new superchargers, 278 Wh/mi.

I may try and head down to King City, CA early tomorrow.
Provided Bruce and Randy aren’t headed there right now. 🙅🏼
Check-ins for 2023-09-16
- King City, CA (#852) (First to check-in)
I left it for you by hanging out until midnight before checking in. You have 12 more hours to get there.
Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 10 - 448 miles; 6 hr 45 m driving; 3 new Superchargers.

We ended the day at St. Joseph, MO
That is where I got my wife's EV and my two RVs, not all in the same trip, not sure why all my good deals come from that city.

Just short trip during long weekend.
Check-ins for 2023-09-03
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#150)
- Harris Ranch, CA (#151)
- Coalinga, CA (#152)
- San Jose - 925 Blossom Hill Rd, CA (#153)

Check-ins for 2023-09-04
- Los Altos, CA (#154)
- Newark, CA (#155)

Check-ins for 2023-09-06
- Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA (#156)
- Castaic, CA (#157)

Check-ins for 2023-09-16
- West Covina - 1414 S Azusa Ave, CA (#158)

Buttonwillow stop was great location but no amenities. Drove past the entrance initially. Tried the bbq brisket at Harris ranch express BBQ that was good.
PXL_20230903_172340122.jpg

Buttonwillow stop by the track. Saw motorcycles going around the track while there.
New West Covina one sure gets blocked off by gas cars too busy
PXL_20230916_215035585.jpg

There was even a Tesla parked at stall and not charging

Last edited:
Day 41: 544 miles. Cleared Michigan. Will finish Ohio tomorrow and then head for NY State. The goal is to be home Tuesday. I was pleasantly surprised when @SilverMonk texted me that they saw my route and guessed I'd pass through Jackson, so they decided to take a drive to check the Jackson's supercharger's status and partake in some personal nostalgia related to Jackson. Catching up with Dave when I pass through the area is always great.

Overall, I've been shocked by the construction happening on the highways and interstates. Several hundred of today's miles were on four-lane divided roads that were reduced to one lane in each direction due to construction.

I tried to get to the hotel at a reasonable hour tonight after several days of post-10 p.m. arrivals, but a traffic jam due to an accident cost me an hour of sitting on Southbound US 23 in Waldo, Ohio. It was an accident of some type that shut down the road. It must've been bad. By the time I passed through, only one car remained and was being pulled out of the ditch, but I suspect more vehicles were involved.

Check-ins for 2023-09-15
- Stevensville, MI (#1385)
- Battle Creek, MI (#1386)
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#1387)
- West Unity - Tiffin River Service Plaza, OH (#1388)
- Upper Sandusky, OH (#1389)
- Columbus - E Campus View Blvd, OH (#1390)

View attachment 974225

View attachment 974222.

View attachment 974223
Day 42: 631 miles. Clreared Ohio, including two turnpike service centers with east and west pins. Yuck. So much time and miles lost reversing to get the other one. At least with the route I worked out today, I entered close to the eastbound New Springfield location. Then after losing nearly 30 miles to the reversal, I was able to continue westbound to the Broadview Heights service plazas. After reversing again, I got the eastbound service plaza and then was able to exit after just 2 miles and head up the coast of Lake Erie to NY. In short, four east/west locations with two reversals.

1694916115756.png

Tomorrow I'll start the loop up around the top of New York, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

I'm a bit sad to be in the Finger Lakes region and not spending some extra time here.

I've been enjoying listening to Walter Isaacson's biography as an audiobook. The insight into Elon's many emotional moods, including "Demon Mode" is quite revealing. No matter what he accomplishes, it will always be have an asterisks next to it because he is all-too-often the world's biggest jerk (I'll refrain from using stronger words here).

I should notch number 1,400 tomorrow. I remain in total awe of what @PLUS EV, @Bighorn, @JSergeant, @NKYTA, and @Thinkje have done.
Check-ins for 2023-09-16
- New Philadelphia, OH (#1391)
- New Springfield - Glacier Hills Service Plaza, OH (#1392)
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#1393)
- Broadview Heights - Great Lakes Service Plaza, OH (#1394)
- Broadview Heights - Towpath Service Plaza, OH (#1395)

What a monstrosity. What do you suppose they are compensating for?
original_efd2be25-df5d-4695-a93b-13a081a71706_PXL_20230916_132916514.jpg

Day 42 map.png

Day 42 stats.png

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-09-15
- Lawndale, CA (#443)

Nearly forgot about this one, wasn’t in a burry since speedy Limited has been on top of the local spots. Saw it in the NAV on my way for Indian food pickup. They lost my order, so I charged 15 min. Saw some roving bands of teenagers causing problems in the area. Ahh raging hormones no thank you

Check-ins for 2023-09-17
- Quincy, WA (#146)

We've had a great two days in Moses Lake, WA, tasting wine at our favorite local wineries, and enjoying the scenery. Only one new check-in, as we used to live in this area, so many of the chargers were snagged before we moved to WI.

The highlight today was a stop at the Wild Horse Monument where the I-90 crosses the Columbia River. We had stopped there several times when we lived in the area, but had never climbed the hill up to where the metal horses were placed.

Tomorrow we'll head to a hotel right on the Pacific in Seaside, OR. I had hoped to snag two or three new chargers on that drive, but my wife has her heart set on a different route that only has one new one. Oh well - as they say, "if Momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy".

DSC06221.jpg

DSC06265.jpg

DSC06237.jpg

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 12 - 470 miles; 7 hr 35 m driving; 6 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-09-17

- Evansville, IN (#1869)
- Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL (#1870)
- Champaign - W Kirby Ave, IL (#1871)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#1872)
- Springfield - W Jefferson St, IL (#1873)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#1874)

Image 9-17-23 at 6.46 PM.jpeg
Image 9-17-23 at 6.47 PM.jpeg
Image 9-17-23 at 6.47 PM (1).jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-09-17
- Quincy, WA (#146)

We've had a great two days in Moses Lake, WA, tasting wine at our favorite local wineries, and enjoying the scenery. Only one new check-in, as we used to live in this area, so many of the chargers were snagged before we moved to WI.

The highlight today was a stop at the Wild Horse Monument where the I-90 crosses the Columbia River. We had stopped there several times when we lived in the area, but had never climbed the hill up to where the metal horses were placed.

Tomorrow we'll head to a hotel right on the Pacific in Seaside, OR. I had hoped to snag two or three new chargers on that drive, but my wife has her heart set on a different route that only has one new one. Oh well - as they say, "if Momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy".

View attachment 974750
View attachment 974751
View attachment 974752
I've climbed up to the Wild Horses monument twice. Once in college when I was driving over to visit a friend at WSU for the Apple Cup during a severe cold snap (for late November anyway). As broke college students, I think we left Seattle at 4am since we couldn't afford a hotel anywhere (gas was cheap back then), so we got to the monument around sunrise and I believe the temperature was below 0F. It was a quick jog up to the horses for some pictures and then back down to the car :)

The other time was much more recent. I went out there with a friend during the pandemic to view a comet. That area is by far the easiest dark(ish) sky area to get to from Seattle. Of course you have the freeway nearby but you can get on the other side of one of the hills to avoid freeway lights. I wasn't sure if this would really be a good place for comet viewing but when I got there, some amateur photographers and astronomers were already setup so I knew I was at the right place. You could see that comet with the naked eye, but it was made a much better experience when the friendly people who gathered there let us look through their telescope and view their photos.

Day 42: 631 miles. Clreared Ohio, including two turnpike service centers with east and west pins. Yuck. So much time and miles lost reversing to get the other one. At least with the route I worked out today, I entered close to the eastbound New Springfield location. Then after losing nearly 30 miles to the reversal, I was able to continue westbound to the Broadview Heights service plazas. After reversing again, I got the eastbound service plaza and then was able to exit after just 2 miles and head up the coast of Lake Erie to NY. In short, four east/west locations with two reversals.

View attachment 974543

Tomorrow I'll start the loop up around the top of New York, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

I'm a bit sad to be in the Finger Lakes region and not spending some extra time here.

I've been enjoying listening to Walter Isaacson's biography as an audiobook. The insight into Elon's many emotional moods, including "Demon Mode" is quite revealing. No matter what he accomplishes, it will always be have an asterisks next to it because he is all-too-often the world's biggest jerk (I'll refrain from using stronger words here).

I should notch number 1,400 tomorrow. I remain in total awe of what @PLUS EV, @Bighorn, @JSergeant, @NKYTA, and @Thinkje have done.
Check-ins for 2023-09-16
- New Philadelphia, OH (#1391)
- New Springfield - Glacier Hills Service Plaza, OH (#1392)
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#1393)
- Broadview Heights - Great Lakes Service Plaza, OH (#1394)
- Broadview Heights - Towpath Service Plaza, OH (#1395)

What a monstrosity. What do you suppose they are compensating for?
View attachment 974541
View attachment 974539

View attachment 974540
Day 43: Driving. Lots of driving. 702 miles around the top end of New York, Vermont, and New Hampshire. I collected supercharger #1,400 in Williston, VT. The last four hours of driving were in darkness through an area that I surmise was beautiful. I had a similar situation driving into Ithaca a couple of years back. I need to get back to this region and drive it more slowly.

Check-ins for 2023-09-17
- Tully, NY (#1396)
- Parish, NY (#1397)
- Potsdam, NY (#1398)
- Lake Placid, NY (#1399)
- Williston, VT (#1400)
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#1401)
- Thornton, NH (#1402)
- Rutland, VT (#1403)

Day 43 map.png
Day 43 stats.png