Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 13 - 466 miles; 7 hr 53 m driving; 3 new Superchargers.

A pleasant drive, not on Interstate highways.

Check-ins for 2023-09-18

- Bettendorf, IA (#1875)
- Prairie du Chien, WI (#1876)
- Eagan, MN (#1877)

Image 9-18-23 at 7.34 PM.jpeg
Image 9-18-23 at 7.35 PM.jpeg
Image 9-18-23 at 7.35 PM (1).jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-09-18
- Yakima - E Yakima Ave, WA (#147) (First to check-in)
- Hood River - Anchor Way, OR (#148)
- Hillsboro, OR (#149)

Today we relocated vacation central from Moses Lake, WA to Seaside, OR. This gave me the opportunity to snag a First at Yakima - E Yakima Ave, and to hit two other new to me chargers in Hood River and Hillsboro.

The recently opened Yakima - E Yakima Ave, WA charger is in the parking lot of a Baymont by Wyndham hotel. Their bathroom is nominally "For Hotel Guests Only", and is supposedly locked. The front desk lady gave us the key to the bathroom, which turned out to not be locked once we found it. Tesla really should require businesses that have Superchargers on their property to provide restrooms for those charging at the charger.

We'll be relaxing on the balcony of our hotel room overlooking the Pacific for the next 2.5 days, so likely won't collect any new chargers until we move to the next stop on this road trip. Fortunately my wife has already suggested we take a different route on our way out of Seaside, so that will facilitate snagging a couple of new check-ins when we reposition on Thursday.

Day 43: Driving. Lots of driving. 702 miles around the top end of New York, Vermont, and New Hampshire. I collected supercharger #1,400 in Williston, VT. The last four hours of driving were in darkness through an area that I surmise was beautiful. I had a similar situation driving into Ithaca a couple of years back. I need to get back to this region and drive it more slowly.

Check-ins for 2023-09-17
- Tully, NY (#1396)
- Parish, NY (#1397)
- Potsdam, NY (#1398)
- Lake Placid, NY (#1399)
- Williston, VT (#1400)
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#1401)
- Thornton, NH (#1402)
- Rutland, VT (#1403)

View attachment 974860View attachment 974861
Day 44: 379 miles. Trip is quickly coming to a close. Tomorrow should be the last day. Spent some time in the Brooklyn area for family stuff.

The new location at the Newark Airport is a mess. The location has a 7-eleven and a gas station, and it appears to be the only lot close to the airport where professional drivers (Ubers and the like) congregate. All but one spot was ICEd when I arrived. Many of the vehicles were empty.

Check-ins for 2023-09-18
- Rotterdam, NY (#1404)
- Hancock, NY (#1405)
- Matamoras, PA (#1406)
- Hackensack, NJ (#1407)
- North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (#1408)
- North Bergen, NJ (#1409)
- Newark - Lindbergh Rd, NJ (#1410) (Comment: Horrendous ICEing here)
- North Brunswick Township, NJ (#1411)

Day 44 map.png
Day 44 stats.png

Day 44: 379 miles. Trip is quickly coming to a close. Tomorrow should be the last day. Spent some time in the Brooklyn area for family stuff.

The new location at the Newark Airport is a mess. The location has a 7-eleven and a gas station, and it appears to be the only lot close to the airport where professional drivers (Ubers and the like) congregate. All but one spot was ICEd when I arrived. Many of the vehicles were empty.

Check-ins for 2023-09-18
- Rotterdam, NY (#1404)
- Hancock, NY (#1405)
- Matamoras, PA (#1406)
- Hackensack, NJ (#1407)
- North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (#1408)
- North Bergen, NJ (#1409)
- Newark - Lindbergh Rd, NJ (#1410) (Comment: Horrendous ICEing here)
- North Brunswick Township, NJ (#1411)

View attachment 975120View attachment 975121
Day 45: 356 miles. New Brunswick, NJ to home. Crazy to think of how many times I've made the trip between New York and DC, and yet I spent the entire day clearing superchargers I hadn't yet visited. I spent the night in New Brunswick after visiting Bernadette and her mom in the Brooklyn area. I can't stay in her mom's house anymore because it is unsafe for me with the stairs and overall design. The hotels anywhere near Brooklyn were outrageously expensive, I think because it is UN week in NYC.

Loved the new V3 in Springfield, VA. I especially liked that it has a handicapped spot.

The total trip was 16,047 miles. I'll follow up with a trip summary tomorrow or Thursday.

Check-ins for 2023-09-19
- Howell Township, NJ (#1412)
- Egg Harbor Township - E Black Horse Pike, NJ (#1413)
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1414)
- Fort Washington, PA (#1415)
- Boothwyn, PA (#1416)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#1417)
- Rosedale, MD (#1418)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#1419)

final day map.jpg

final day stats.jpg

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-09-19
- La Quinta, CA (#135)
- Santa Ysabel, CA (#136)
- San Marcos, CA (#137)
- Vista, CA (#138)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#139)
- Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA (#140)

Wife wanted some pie. I said 'OK, let's go.' Six hours later, arrived at Julian Pie Company. The intended destination was the original store in Julian, CA. Turns out there is a store at the Santa Ysabel Supercharger.

As long as I'm here, plan to 'clear' San Diego tomorrow.

Day 45: 356 miles. New Brunswick, NJ to home. Crazy to think of how many times I've made the trip between New York and DC, and yet I spent the entire day clearing superchargers I hadn't yet visited. I spent the night in New Brunswick after visiting Bernadette and her mom in the Brooklyn area. I can't stay in her mom's house anymore because it is unsafe for me with the stairs and overall design. The hotels anywhere near Brooklyn were outrageously expensive, I think because it is UN week in NYC.

Loved the new V3 in Springfield, VA. I especially liked that it has a handicapped spot.

The total trip was 16,047 miles. I'll follow up with a trip summary tomorrow or Thursday.

Check-ins for 2023-09-19
- Howell Township, NJ (#1412)
- Egg Harbor Township - E Black Horse Pike, NJ (#1413)
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1414)
- Fort Washington, PA (#1415)
- Boothwyn, PA (#1416)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#1417)
- Rosedale, MD (#1418)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#1419)

View attachment 975425
View attachment 975426
A day too early for Hamilton Township - Flock Road!!

I'll be there this afternoon if you want to come back, or if anyone else would like to join me.

Reactions: Bighorn
Was able to get several new ones this weekend traveling between in-laws and parents' places. I had hoped to clear the Columbus area, but the day was longer than our little could handle, and of course the one pull-in charger in Grove City was broken, so I couldn't log the visit. It's going to be fun being in a land of supercharger plenty... too many to visit in a reasonable time, even directly on the route!

Check-ins for 2023-09-17
- Elizabethtown, KY (#425)
- Louisville - Towne Center Drive, KY (#426)
- Florence - Houston Rd, KY (#427)
- Dublin, OH (#428)

Check-ins for 2023-09-18
- Mt. Gilead, OH (#429)
- Girard, OH (#430)
- New Springfield - Glacier Hills Service Plaza, OH (#431)
- Cranberry Township - US 19, PA (#432)
- Cumberland, MD (#433)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#434)

Cumberland is a place I hope I never have to travel through with a trailer again...
PXL_20230918_202625315.jpg

But I unfortunately may have set a bad example for someone I can only assume was brand new to supercharging... (New Springfield, OH)
PXL_20230918_164444976.jpg

Best not to operate heavy machinery after leaving a dispensary, though (Somerset, PA)!
PXL_20230918_193250620.jpg

Baby was baby. Had some good times and some rather fussy times, but here's some of the fun ones:
PXL_20230917_171856834.MP.jpg

She has correctly identified herself as a ginger (when placed on the produce scale during our walkabout in Florence, KY):
PXL_20230917_203313858.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to see ICEing at new supercharger in Hamilton Township, including accessible spot.

Check-ins for 2023-09-20
- North Brunswick Township, NJ (#1312)
- Hamilton Township - Flock Rd, NJ (#1313) (First to check-in)

View attachment 975635
To be fair, it looks like the Tesla signage has "30 Minute General Parking" at the bottom. Given the green signs say "Electric Vehicle Parking Only", the Tesla signs should not have the "30 Minute General Parking" statement. In fact, the green signs should be worded "Electric Vehicle Charging Only", to make it clear that you need to move the car once charging has finished.

Operation complete, and a change in plans / fair warning:

Check-ins for 2023-09-20
- San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA (#141)
- San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA (#142)
- San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA (#143)
- San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA (#144)
- San Diego - University Center Lane, CA (#145)
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#146)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#147)
- San Diego - Balboa Ave, CA (#148)
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#149)
- San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA (#150)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#151)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#152)
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#153)
- Chula Vista, CA (#154)
- El Centro - Wake Ave, CA (#155)

Fair warning: Expect to be at Mesa, W Guadalupe by 11 p.m.