Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-11-04
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#890) (First to check-in)

Twenty mile trip took almost 2 1/2 hours round trip from Alameda, thanks to the 680 closing

Yeesh!

My trip from Lafayette wasn't too bad but I went pretty early this morning (left 845-ish), went through Castro Valley on 580 E to avoid 680 S, which was starting to look like a parking lot in advance of the closure.

Bruce.

I’m down in Phoenix for the weekend with a rented Y and I picked up a few more.

Check-ins for 2023-11-03
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#537)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#538)
- Glendale - N 59th Ave, AZ (#539)

Check-ins for 2023-11-04
- Phoenix - E Camelback Rd, AZ (#540)
- Mesa, AZ (#541)
- Mesa - W Guadalupe Rd, AZ (#542)
- Chandler, AZ (#543)
- Tempe, AZ (#544)

Checkin for Nov 5, 2023
Waterbury CT (#549)
New Milford CT (#550)
Took a nice bike ride on the Farmington Canal bike trail. I was impressed with the Waterbury Supercharger location, it has a Frank Pepe’s pizza! And also a Dunkin Donuts and a liquor store!

Attachments

• 7BF17FC4-F9EB-4EEC-A5A8-F332F7D8F5D3.jpeg
    7BF17FC4-F9EB-4EEC-A5A8-F332F7D8F5D3.jpeg
    816 KB · Views: 91
  • EA7510D9-364A-4435-94B5-22EFCEACB484.jpeg
    EA7510D9-364A-4435-94B5-22EFCEACB484.jpeg
    934.2 KB · Views: 13
Check-ins for 2023-11-05
- Jacksonville - Sago Ave W, FL (#2718) (First to check-in)
- Jacksonville - City Center Blvd, FL (#2719)
- North Augusta, SC (#2720)
- Fort Mill - Carolina Pl, SC (#2721)
- Charlotte - 1111 Metropolitan Ave, NC (#2722)
- Salisbury, NC (#2723)
- Troutman, NC (#2724)
- Gastonia, NC (#2725)

Relatively short day today. I'm going to have to drive through Atlanta tomorrow on a weekday. Haven't done that in ages. Should be fun! :-/

My latest Pittsburgh trip is in the books, with 5 new-to-me visits, 2 posted previously plus these:

Check-ins for 2023-11-04
- Cranberry Township, PA (#178)
- Cranberry Township - US 19, PA (#179)
- Franklin Park, PA (#180)

Nothing new on the return trip Sunday because I extended my stay at Pitt through dinner & just needed to get home.

On the return from the college trip in Savannah, I got the last 3 superchargers on the direct route. (Wife and daughter just wanted to get home.

Check-ins for 2023-11-06
- Ridgeland, SC (#412)
- St. George, SC (#413)
- Orangeburg, SC (#414)

That makes 12 for this long weekend trip.

The solar canopy at Orangeburg looked to be hooked up to an inverter, but I don’t think it was supplying power yet. I asked an employee of the convenience store who was out there if he knew, and he didn’t know. He said Tesla handles everything about the chargers and doesn’t really tell them much.

I took pictures of the two boxes that I thought would tell, but the big box screen was blank and the little box seemed to show a setup or diagnostic screen.

IMG_1367.jpeg

IMG_1366.jpeg

Check in for Nov 6, 2023
Pompton Lakes NJ (#551)
Boonton NJ
Allentown PA
Allentown Schatzer Rd PA
Hamburg PA
Mechanicsburg PA
Carlisle PA
Hagerstown MD
Hagerstown MD Venture Pl
Martinsburg WV (#560)
Took a short bike ride on the C&O Towpath before sunset. Harpers Ferry has more than the average amount of history!

Attachments

• 3BA4FCD8-68C5-448C-AD54-12914C39C274.jpeg
    3BA4FCD8-68C5-448C-AD54-12914C39C274.jpeg
    987.1 KB · Views: 14
Check-ins for 2023-11-03
- Pueblo, CO (#469)

Finally cleared my home state. We did the Royal Gorge railroad for our 45th anniversary. I think the Colorado Springs - Forest Bluff has great views.; and the Chuy's restaurant next to the supercharger is pretty good.
Agreed, Chuy's has good food and good service. We got in and out on a 10%-90% charge without a squatter penalty.

Reactions: theflyer