Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Transferred Free Supercharging from my venerable S-60 to a new Y LR. Double the range and quadruple the Supercharging speed is a huge difference for road trips!

So, my S-60 tally will stand at 431.
Kim P has been plagued by a wildly inaccurate NAV on her new Model Y. Says that temperature is not a pertinent factor. Waiting on a service ticket.
DGP - congrats on the purchase!! Going from the S 85 to the LR 3 made me feel that way about trips. My Y kinda sucks for trips. Range is off.

Annddd….
My navigation is also off the wall wrong. I survived today with only a few “wrong turns” but that’s only because I stopped listening to the GPS and really followed signs.
You REALLY know how to sell a place. :)
Just setting expectations for what coastal is like in the cold/vacant seasons.

We had a big day. Came extra far for a hotel that has a water slide. But instead of enjoying it right now we’re in a stand off with a kid who refuses to eat because of a mouth sore. But we can’t let him starve so…

Checked into a cool 16!
The 3 without state abbreviations were unplanned.

Framingham - Worcester Rd, MA
Newtown, MA
Lexington (NB), MA
Burlington, MA
Woburn, MA
Danvers
Revere
Somerville, MA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Stoughton
Franklin, MA
Providence, RI
Seekonk
Warwick, RI
Warwick - Division St, RI
Richmond, RI

Check-ins for 2023-11-11

- Austin - S Lamar Blvd, TX (#265)
- Austin - 5601 Brodie Ln, TX (#266)
- West Lake Hills, TX (#267)
- Austin - Research Blvd, TX (#268)
- Austin - Century Oaks Terrace, TX (#269)
- Austin, TX (#270)
- Del Valle, TX (#271)
- Austin - FM 969, TX (#272)
- Hutto, TX (#273)
- Cedar Park, TX (#274)
- Austin - Frontage Rd, TX (#275)

I’m in Austin, TX to attend the Electrify Expo. The event didn’t start until 10:00, so I took some time this morning to get a few Austin area chargers. I saw everything I wanted to see at the event by mid-PM, so I attempted to clear the rest of the area chargers. I was stymied by a closed parking garage which robbed me of Austin - S Congress Ave, TX.

I logged 8 today, including number 500 for me!
Hate to leave half an Eastbound/Westbound pair on the table but it required too much looping right before our hotel. Glad I skipped because when we got to our hotel the pool - which is the reason for booking - was closed. We had to find a new place to stay on the fly. Cost us 90 minutes.

Hackensack, NJ
Paramus - 200 NJ-17, NJ
Vernon, CT
Enfield, CT
Chicopee, MA
Palmer, MA
Sturnbridge, MA - #500 (Pic for fun)
Charleton - EB, MA
Congrats on 500!!

Quick up and back to Reno for some that have been lingering for a while.
Roads still clear but wasn’t about to challenge Bishop SC on all seasons.

Check-ins for 2023-11-11
- Napa - Bel Aire Plaza, CA (#1723)
- Roseville - Douglas Blvd, CA (#1724)
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#1725)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#1726)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#1727)
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#1728)

Amador was a madhouse! Waited a few minutes, snuck into the only newly opened stall. Plugged in for over a minute before I got juice. Guy behind me was grateful I was so quick. I’ll probably never visit that location again.

Car didn’t blow up or catch fire even though I charged for 10 minutes At the 50,000th.
1699751978238.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-11-11

- Chattanooga, TN - Manufacturers Road (#1879)
- Kennesaw, GA (#1880)
- Marietta, GA - Windy Hill Road Southeast (#1881) (First to check-in)
- Marietta, GA - Roswell Road (#1882)
- Norcross, GA (#1883) (First to check-in)
- Duluth, GA - Peachtree Industrial Boulevard (#1884)
- Suwanee, GA (#1885)
- Lawrenceville, GA (#1886) (First to check-in)
- Atlanta, GA - Krog Street (#1887)
- East Point, GA - North Commerce Dr (#1888) (First to check-in)
- Prattville, AL (#1889)

Happy I was able to score four “firsts” in the Atlanta area, with a first V4 encounter to boot!

IMG_3615.jpeg

East Point, GA - North Commerce Dr

You know I'm jealous!! My schedule got too busy this year, but I'm hoping to get back to some tri-pointing next year at some point.
I had a crazy Nebraska, Colorado, and Wyoming one last year. The Nebraska high point and a Minute man silo are close by as well as a giant wind farm. All done during a lightning storm.

Check-in for Nov 11, 2023
Amarillo TX - East Interstate(#589)
Amarillo TX
Ammar🥾🥾o TX (according to a sign in town)
Clayton NM
Alamosa CO (#592)
While charging in Clayton I explored the Eklund Hotel. Really nice looking, I’ll stay there next time I’m in the area! Capulin National Monument was also a nice break. The flat mesa in the right center of the second picture is Black Mesa, the high point of Oklahoma (Capulin Volcano is in New Mexico).

Attachments

• D9283F86-457F-4792-AE51-653B75C806E7.jpeg
    D9283F86-457F-4792-AE51-653B75C806E7.jpeg
    608.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 6C3B642F-ED97-4C0A-BC16-25E9BFC2BC8E.jpeg
    6C3B642F-ED97-4C0A-BC16-25E9BFC2BC8E.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 30
Check-ins for 2023-11-11
- Madison - Southbound, CT (#905)
- East Haven, CT (#906)
- New Haven, CT (#907)
- Milford - Boston Post Rd, CT (#908)
- Lake Grove, NY (#909)
- Shirley, NY (#910)
- Hauppauge - Motor Pkwy, NY (#911)
- Bay Shore, NY (#912)
- North Babylon, NY (#913)
- Massapequa, NY (#914)
- Melville - Walt Whitman Rd, NY (#915)
- Melville, NY (#916)
- Syosset - Jericho Tpke, NY (#917)
- Garden City, NY (#918)
- Carle Place, NY (#919)
- Greenwich - Northbound, CT (#920)
- North Stamford, CT (#921)
- Stamford, CT (#922)
- Darien - Northbound, CT (#923)
- Fairfield - Northbound, CT (#924)

Check-ins for 2023-11-12
- Fairfield - Southbound, CT (#925)
- Fairfield, CT (#926)
- Milford - Northbound, CT (#927)
- Madison - Northbound, CT (#928)

Just a half day today, including the Newark Airport. @Shesmyne2" makes total sense why you had to maneuver a bit.

Check ins for the day:

Fairfield, CT
Newark - Lingbergh Rd, NJ
North Brunswick Twp, NJ
Crabury - Forsgate Dr, NJ
Hamilton Twp - Flock Rd, NJ

Total on the trip is 29. Not too shabby. I had projected 26 but my boys allowed 3 extras around Boston

Day 1 of the return home to Green Bay from Austin, TX.

Check-ins for 2023-11-12
- Georgetown, TX (#276)
- Temple, TX (#277)
- Abbott, TX (#278)
- Red Oak, TX (#279)
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#280)
- Dallas - Park Ln, TX (#281)
- Dallas - The Hill, TX (#282)
- Royse City, TX (#283)
- Sulphur Springs, TX (#284)
- New Boston, TX (#285)
- Texarkana, TX (#286)