Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
My weekend "Tour de Wawa" is in the books. 4 of the 9 chargers I posted for Friday were Wawas (Baltimore, 2 in New Castle, & Edison Route 1), 1 of 2 yesterday and 11 of 14 today were Wawas, including my #200. Perhaps most remarkable is the number of Wawas I passed along the way that currently DON'T have superchargers. (I didn't count but there were a lot.)

In addition to visiting Wawas, I got to see my son perform with the Syracuse band at Yankee Stadium for the 100th anniversary Pitt-Syracuse football game, visited the High Line and Chelsea Market, ate good NY bagels and pizza, and caught up with some old friends in Times Square and South Philly. Very full weekend.

Check-ins for 2023-11-11
Y- Avenel, NJ (#190)
N- Perth Amboy, NJ (#191)

Check-ins for 2023-11-12
N- East Brunswick - State Route 18, NJ (#192)
Y- Old Bridge, NJ (#193)
Y- South River, NJ (#194)
N- North Brunswick Township, NJ (#195)
Y- Langhorne, PA (#196)
Y- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#197)
N- Philadelphia - Church St, PA (#198)
Y- Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA (#199)
Y- Boothwyn, PA (#200)
1699840323877.png
Y- Claymont - Philadelphia Pike, DE (#201)
Y- Newark - Chestnut Hill Rd, DE (#202)
Y- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#203)
Y- Rosedale, MD (#204)
Y- Beltsville, MD (#205) (Comment: The supercharger is open but the attached Wawa is closed for renovations.)

Check-ins for 2023-11-11
- Newark - Lindbergh Rd, NJ (#344)

just 1 turnaround and an illegal uturn!
piece o cake 🫣
Of the 25 superchargers I visited this weekend, this was by far the most complex to approach AND leave. And not even a Wawa. Wow, I knew from maps that Newark Airport roads are worse than spaghetti, but driving to & from this charger really drove the point home.

Check ins for 2023/11/12
Alamosa CO to Moab UT
Poncha Springs CO (#593)
Montrose CO
Mountain Village CO
Moab UT - North Main (#596)
Also enjoyed quick stops at Great Sand Dune NP and Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP. Sun was just setting as I left Telluride for Moab. That must be some road in the day light! Pictures are of downtown Telluride, Gunnison Canyon, Great Sand Dunes. Thanks

Attachments

• A1B3120B-F688-44F1-BBE0-6A75F032DAE0.jpeg
    A1B3120B-F688-44F1-BBE0-6A75F032DAE0.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 7F0572B8-53F2-4063-987E-87E6416C16B1.jpeg
    7F0572B8-53F2-4063-987E-87E6416C16B1.jpeg
    831.1 KB · Views: 17
  • E938756E-CCE1-4177-9077-0C4E5AFB1770.jpeg
    E938756E-CCE1-4177-9077-0C4E5AFB1770.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 9
Check-ins for 2023-11-12
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#233)
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#234)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#235)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#236)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#237) (First to check-in)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#238)
- North Las Vegas, NV (#239)
- Baker, CA (#240)
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#241)
- Yermo, CA (#242)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#243)
- Barstow - Tanger Way, CA (#244)
- Barstow, CA (#245)
- Victorville, CA (#246)

(Devs: supercharging.life was not checking in properly around 11:30 p.m. EST +/- 15 minutes. Worked fine by midnight EST. Did not seem to be a phone connectivity issue.)

My weekend "Tour de Wawa" is in the books. 4 of the 9 chargers I posted for Friday were Wawas (Baltimore, 2 in New Castle, & Edison Route 1), 1 of 2 yesterday and 11 of 14 today were Wawas, including my #200. Perhaps most remarkable is the number of Wawas I passed along the way that currently DON'T have superchargers. (I didn't count but there were a lot.)
So many of my visits have been at Wawas but of course this trip we kept hoping for Wawas and not finding them. restroom Stops are far less convenient at malls, grocery stores, and targets. Especially early Sunday mornings.

Hope you enjoyed your Philly visit :)
My ‘hood is just a few over from the Aramingo and Church locations.

You passed right by the infamous Four Seasons Total Landscaping on your way to those chargers from Langhorne, PA - a northern Philly suburb.

Check-ins for 2023-11-12
- Fairfield - Southbound, CT (#925)
- Fairfield, CT (#926)
- Milford - Northbound, CT (#927)
- Madison - Northbound, CT (#928)
- Auburn, MA (#929)
- Hudson, MA (#930)
- Littleton, MA (#931)
- Seabrook, NH (#932)
- Wells, ME (#933)

Er, I'm not sure home base is in that direction... ;)

Bruce.

So many of my visits have been at Wawas but of course this trip we kept hoping for Wawas and not finding them. restroom Stops are far less convenient at malls, grocery stores, and targets. Especially early Sunday mornings.

Hope you enjoyed your Philly visit :)
My ‘hood is just a few over from the Aramingo and Church locations.

You passed right by the infamous Four Seasons Total Landscaping on your way to those chargers from Langhorne, PA - a northern Philly suburb.
I used to drive up & down that stretch of I-95 / I-295 a lot more than I do now, when we had family in north/central NJ. I've still not yet visited the Bridgewater or Barnegat superchargers (also Wawas!) because each one opened soon after relevant family (that had lived super close by) moved away. My wife still has family in Philly suburbs but we don't see them in Philly all that often. My Philly visit this time was good but brief, just lunch on Sunday a little bit to the southwest of Pat's & Geno's. I spent most of my time this trip in NYC and the suburbs around Newark.

I agree a lot of the New England superchargers aren't great for quick pit stops, compared to the prevalence of Wawa, Sheetz, and Royal Farms superchargers in the mid-Atlantic. Dunno if there's a comparable chain further north/northeast. Cumberland Farms? Circle K? 7 Eleven? Not sure if many of those have superchargers in New England.

Day 2 of the return home to Green Bay from Austin, TX.

Check-ins for 2023-11-13
- Brinkley, AR (#289)
- Southaven, MS (#290)
- Memphis, TN (#291)
- Memphis - North Germantown Pkwy, TN (#292)
- Miner, MO (#293)
- Marion, IL (#294)
- Mt. Vernon - South 42nd St, IL (#295)
- Mount Vernon, IL (#296)
- Effingham, IL (#297)
- Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL (#298)
- Champaign - W Kirby Ave, IL (#299)
- Urbana, IL (#300)

This strange game of SC hunting is an interesting way to see unexpected parts of the county. When I left home on the 8th, I never expected that I would pass touch the state of Mississippi. But, the route I chose for the return home passed close to Memphis, and it turns out that one of the Memphis area chargers is in MS. So, one more state that I had never driven in before is crossed off the list.

IMG_2699.jpg

I discovered a wormhole to Paris from southern IL. My wife will be very happy! Now I just need to order a CCS2 to Tesla adapter so I can charge on the other side. Not sure I've seen one of those for sale anywhere.

Check in for 2023/11/13
Moab to somewhere in Oregon ( not there yet)
Provo UT (#597)
South Jordan UT
Midvale UT
Boise ID - N Orchard St
Ontario’s OR - SE 10th St (#601)
My plan was to head west on I-80 to Winnemuca then head up through central Oregon. But while charging in SLC my Wife called to let me know our little Yorkie is near the end so I’m hustling back the more direct route. I’ll probably hit the new Yakima charger tomorrow but this is basically the end of my target rich hunting for a few months. I love this game, as someone just mentioned, you end up going places you would not have thought of! Be seeing you later @Bredo !

Attachments

• 8081BF5F-0B16-40ED-B056-FF931A1DD18D.jpeg
    8081BF5F-0B16-40ED-B056-FF931A1DD18D.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3F530109-94C5-47D5-8DC8-C39EB82BB226.jpeg
    3F530109-94C5-47D5-8DC8-C39EB82BB226.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 15
I discovered a wormhole to Paris from southern IL. My wife will be very happy! Now I just need to order a CCS2 to Tesla adapter so I can charge on the other side. Not sure I've seen one of those for sale anywhere.
Alas, I tried that wormhole, but it connects to Paris Texas! :(

See, I saved you $200.00!!

😉

Last edited:
Check in for 2023/11/13
Moab to somewhere in Oregon ( not there yet)
Provo UT (#597)
South Jordan UT
Midvale UT
Boise ID - N Orchard St
Ontario’s OR - SE 10th St (#601)
My plan was to head west on I-80 to Winnemuca then head up through central Oregon. But while charging in SLC my Wife called to let me know our little Yorkie is near the end so I’m hustling back the more direct route. I’ll probably hit the new Yakima charger tomorrow but this is basically the end of my target rich hunting for a few months. I love this game, as someone just mentioned, you end up going places you would not have thought of! Be seeing you later @Bredo !
Sorry about your pup😢

Check-ins for 2023-11-13
- Kennebunk - Southbound, ME (#934)
- Portland, ME (#935)
- Freeport, ME (#936)
- Augusta, ME (#937)
- Waterville, ME (#938)
- Baileyville, ME (#939)
- Kennebunk - Northbound, ME (#940)
- Saco, ME (#941)
- Brewer, ME (#942)

They let me into Canada this time!!

- Quispamsis, NB (#943)
- Salisbury, NB (#944)

Tried sleeping across the back seats instead of reclining the front. I may have gotten more sleep this way but am looking forward to removing two of the middle seats to make sleeping easier.