Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-11-18
- Commerce, GA (#415) (First to check-in)

IMG_1377.jpeg

IMG_1376.jpeg

Oh. Fair warning Black River Falls, WI. Is there anyone playing around here?
I was wondering if you'd get that one on your way west. I've been trying to find a good time to go get that green pin, but the 6 hour round trip from Minneapolis is difficult to fit in my life. You might just convince me to head over there this evening.

I was wondering if you'd get that one on your way west. I've been trying to find a good time to go get that green pin, but the 6 hour round trip from Minneapolis is difficult to fit in my life. You might just convince me to head over there this evening.
I was expecting that it would fall to @theflyer tomorrow. After he hit Madison, I expected @israndy was planning to head west on the I-80. But, looking at his map now, I'm betting he will run west on the I-94

Check-ins for 2023-11-18
- Escanaba, MI (#997)
- Marinette, WI (#998)
- Appleton, WI (#999)
- Howard, WI (#1000)
- Oshkosh, WI (#1001)
- Madison - E Washington Ave, WI (#1002)
- Madison - East Towne Mall, WI (#1003) (Comment: Shows in Tesla Nav as Madison, WI)
- Madison - S Livingston, WI (#1004)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#1005)
- Madison - Whitney Way, WI (#1006)
- Fitchburg, WI (#1007)
- Lake Delton, WI (#1008)
- Mauston, WI (#1009)
- Black River Falls, WI (#1010) (First to check-in)
- Tomah, WI (#1011)
- Eau Claire, WI (#1012)

The app is having all sorts of issues, I keep having to go back and put locations back in so I’m gonna call Oshkosh my 1000th (only took 5 years) by gosh

Check-ins for 2023-11-18
- Escanaba, MI (#997)
- Marinette, WI (#998)
- Appleton, WI (#999)
- Howard, WI (#1000)
- Oshkosh, WI (#1001)
- Madison - East Towne Mall, WI (#1003) (Comment: Shows in Tesla Nav as Madison, WI)
- Fitchburg, WI (#1007)
- Mauston, WI (#1009)
- Tomah, WI (#1011)
- Eau Claire, WI (#1012)

The app is having all sorts of issues, I keep having to go back and put locations back in so I’m gonna call Oshkosh my 1000th (only took 5 years) by gosh
Congratulations on #1000, @israndy ! 🎉

Check-ins for 2023-11-18
- Escanaba, MI (#997)
- Marinette, WI (#998)
- Appleton, WI (#999)
- Howard, WI (#1000)
- Oshkosh, WI (#1001)
- Fitchburg, WI (#1007)
- Mauston, WI (#1009)
- Tomah, WI (#1011)
- Eau Claire, WI (#1012)

Congrats to you for 1000 too!

Check-ins for 2023-11-18
- Fort Mill, SC - Carolina Place (#1911)
- Gastonia, NC (#1912)
- Troutman, NC (#1913)
- Cary, NC - Tryon Road (#1914)
- Knightdale, NC (#1915)
- Nags Head, NC (#1916 and Simeon’s 1000th new Supercharger this year) (First to check-in)
- Franklin, VA (#1917) (First to check-in)
- Stony Creek, VA (#1918) (First to check-in)

View attachment 991931
Can I just say that I'm astonished at what you accomplished this year! The admins are going to have to name some kind of sportsmanship badge after you. Well deserved for a truly excellent couple.

I'm bad at trip wrap up posts, but here's my best effort.

Trip total was ~19,400 miles over 30 days and 23 hours (just shy of a month!). wH/mi was fairly low, maybe 310 ish? I forgot to start a trip meter but I'm estimating from how my long term trips dropped.

Enjoyed meetups with @SilverMonk and family in Toledo, @Thinkje and @Lanny in Maryland, and @David99 in Baton Rouge. Apologies to the southwest folks as I picked up a friend and her puppy in Fort Worth so wasn't quite as flexible for meetups when I traveled through the Southwest. Especially curious how @Bredo 's Vegas vacation went (did you rent a Tesla?!?).

The puppy did quite well with the car rides although I did slow the pace a little for him and his companion. It took a week to sweep through West Texas, NM, AZ, CA, NV and then a relatively straight shot back home to Seattle, whereas normally that stretch would have taken me maybe 5.5 days or so. We averaged about 11 hours in each hotel at night, so 13 hours out on the road. The stops were less efficient with a lot more to juggle, so that was probably about 9 hours of driving and 4 hours of changing, when it would normally be a 10:3 ratio if I were traveling alone. The pup just slept 90% of the time in the car which was nice. The only downside was that probably made him more awake when we got to the hotel. He did less well with the hotels since he likes to yap a little when he hears noises. Being the offseason, we did pretty well at finding hotels that were less busy or at least rooms that were isolated from other guests (I would ask for a room that didn't have any guests next to it if possible). We didn't get any complaints so hopefully didn't disturb anyone too badly. It was a fun adventure for a week, but I'm not sure I'd want to take a super long trip with a yappy puppy lol. At the very least, if I did, I'd probably want a different setup, like sleeping in the car on Camp Mode some nights or something.

I left a few "local" superchargers in western Canada and the northwest quadrant of the country as there was no easy way to sweep them all on one trip and I figure I can look for weather windows to go and bag them in the next few weeks. My other orphans on this trip were Tofte MN, Nags Head NC, La Quinta CA, and Big Bear Lake CA. I was very unlucky with tons of chargers opening in my rearview mirror immediately after I left the area, but hey, that happens sometimes.

The Bay Area day of my trip had some unusual/funny moments. First, I groaned when I heard that Biden and Xi were in town thinking it was going to screw up my hunting plans. But it actually ended up making travel a breeze throughout SF and the South Bay. We went through mid- day on a weekday and didn't hit any significant traffic whatsoever. There were traffic signs everywhere warning of unexpected closures and advising people to take public transportation and it appeared that they heeded the advice which was good for me.

My friend had never been to SF before so I made some minor diversions to show her some of the city. One of them was a 4 block diversion off of 101 to drive down the curvy part of Lombard Street. I've been on this road before when there was so much traffic that you had to wait your turn to go down, but with the reduced traffic and being the offseason for tourism, we were the only ones on the road! So it almost seemed like all the tourists at the bottom were taking pictures of us as we winded our way down. We went ahead and put the pup's head out the window for the photo shoot :)

Then randomly, a few blocks away from there we saw a HUGE coyote on the sidewalk. Really wish I could have gotten a picture because he seemed so out of place in broad daylight in such a big city, but there were a couple cars behind me. He then took a massive dump on the sidewalk as we drove by lol. Later that day we saw a couple smaller coyotes in a less unexpected place walking the other direction on the highway out to Olema just north of Stinson Beach (we took the scenic route as it was only about 10 minutes slower). We also saw a coyote a couple days prior coming into Laughlin, NV late at night, but that is much less surprising. I guess the coyote was the spirit animal of our trip!

On a bad note, we were mildly surprised to see a guy shooting up heroin in broad daylight right near the 16th St. supercharger. I've seen a lot of homelessness and druggies in Seattle, but I've yet to see something quite that bold up here. Unfortunately SF seems to always be about 10 years ahead of Seattle in terms of the various problems that come with being a large city with no room for growth. I'm definitely not looking forward to that in the near future!