Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-11-19
- Oakdale, MN (#1013)
- Menomonie, WI (#1014)
- St. Paul, MN (#1015)
- Eagan, MN (#1016)
- Bloomington, MN (#1017)
- Minnetonka, MN (#1018)
- St. Louis Park, MN (#1019)
- Minneapolis, MN (#1020)
- Robbinsdale, MN (#1021)
- Blaine, MN (#1022)
- Maple Grove, MN (#1023)
- Monticello, MN (#1024)
- Clearwater, MN (#1025)
- Alexandria, MN (#1026)
- Fergus Falls, MN (#1027)
- Fargo, ND (#1028)
- Jamestown, ND (#1029)
- Bismarck, ND (#1030)
- Dickinson, ND (#1031)
- Glendive, MT (#1032)

I can’t tell what the MX is thinking, “instead of stop twice I’ll just have him charge to 100% and skip the other charger.” It’s been on 10 min for 30 min. This car is gonna leave me high and dry somewhere

Still struggling to get it home, hope I don’t miss Thanksgiving
Yeah don't listen to it when it tells you to charge forever and skip the next stop. Just stop at every supercharger when you are in places like North Dakota and Montana. Is this unique to the S and X Navs? I figured all Tesla Navs had such behavior.

Two Portuguese surf beaches—Sagre and Nazaré. The latter is featured in the HBO series 100 Foot Wave.

IMG_4985.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg

Back from my trip to Las Vegas. We rented a model 3 from Hertz and went to Grand Canyon South Rim. Thanks for the advice @PLUS EV, we had a wonderful trip. Managed to sneak in a mile or two along Route 66 as a bonus 😀

SC hunting was not a priority, so only 4 check-ins was made.

Check-ins for 2023-11-16
- Kingman - W Andy Devine, AZ (#601)
- Tusayan, AZ (#602)
- White Hills, AZ (#603)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#604)
Hey at least I got a head of you for a few days! Glad you had a nice trip.

So who has the most visits with a single car? Several of the top SC Hunters have owned multiple cars, plus used rental cars in Europe. By back of the envelope calculation suggests the most with a single car would be @Thinkje (assuming no or limited use of a rental car), closely followed by @PLUS EV in his current S100D
No rentals for me. I’ve driven Simeon to 1,919 different Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-11-21
- Goodyear, AZ (#1097) (First to check-in)

All 1097 superchargers visited in the same 2014 Model S P85.
Congrats! Was hoping to bag this one on my way out of Goodyear this morning. I asked the tech to fire one up for me and he just laughed. I missed this by about 4 hours. Guess I will need to go back! 😂

Last ones for this trip:

Check-ins for 2023-11-21
- Redding - Hilltop Dr, CA (#2823) (First to check-in)
- Ashland, OR (#2824)

Incredibly nice weather in Southern Oregon and Mount Shasta area given the time of year. Grants Pass was socked in with fog until about 10am, but after that it was smooth sailing. And I didn't leave the hotel till around then so it didn't affect me anyway.

So who has the most visits with a single car? Several of the top SC Hunters have owned multiple cars, plus used rental cars in Europe. By back of the envelope calculation suggests the most with a single car would be @Thinkje (assuming no or limited use of a rental car), closely followed by @PLUS EV in his current S100D
So I'm at 2824, but 596 of those were in Europe in rental cars so that leaves me with 2228 in North America using my own cars. I've never rented in North America and while I've had a few loaners, I've never bagged a new supercharger in them so that's a non-issue as well. Then I had 435 superchargers in my previous car (2016 S90D), so subtracting those leaves me with a minimum of 1793 in my current car (2018 S100D).

But here's the unknown part. I've certainly been back to quite a few of those original 435 superchargers in my current car, but I have not kept track of exactly which ones. I would say it's been at least 100 of them and probably 200 of them, but I have no way of knowing for sure. Gun to my head, I would bet that my current car has been to slightly more superchargers than Simeon, but we can't be sure. I'm likely getting a new car before the end of the year and maybe @Thinkje is too. If either one of us doesn't, then the other will take the lead on this competition in short order with the pace they are building new superchargers.

Congrats! Was hoping to bag this one on my way out of Goodyear this morning. I asked the tech to fire one up for me and he just laughed. I missed this by about 4 hours. Guess I will need to go back! 😂
What a difference a few hours make. I got lucky last month at Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA. It opened when I was staying at a motel 4 miles away. If I had not gotten it, I would not have cleared California on that trip.
I'm sorry you missed Goodyear this time, but there is always the next trip.
Check-ins for 2023-11-21
- Goodyear, AZ (#252) (First to check-in)

Looks like I missed you by a few, Ed. Traffic from the east side was a bear.
Yes, it took me 51 minutes to go 24 miles west on I-10. I was charging from 4:10 PM - 5:15 PM, 28% to 90%. There was a black Model X that came and left while I was there. I hung around for another 1/2 hour in case you got there, but I left at 5:45 PM. I probably just missed you. Going home east on I-10 was only 30 minutes. The HOV lane helped some.

Our next new supercharger will probably be N. Miller Rd, about 6 miles from my house. Coincidentally, I have a Christmas party on 12/9 at Clancy's Pub, in that same shopping center as the new supercharger. I don't expect it to be open that soon though.

@PLUS EV makes an interesting point about a car’s tally of SCs. My first car was taken out of contention when a pick up truck totaled it. I believe I counted 800+ in that over 307k miles.
The current Model 3 has 279k miles and surely has many duplicates in retracing the previous paths of the first Model S. I imagine the Plaid may have some unique visits, being the freshest of the bunch, but it’s not very well traveled at 21k miles because it lacks the FUSC.
Never done a rental within the US, though my European rental total should be self evident, although divided amongst 5 vehicles.
Honestly, it’s never been a metric that I thought to track. I think mileage is a fairly good comp for a lot of us who don’t use the car for commuting, as well as easily tallied. Of course that is impacted by how long one has been in pursuit and whether those travels are routinely comprehensive or largely regional with the rare bucket list trip to the other side.

Reactions: PLUS EV
I have been keeping an Excel spreadsheet of every supercharger I have visited from the first one on 04/21/2014 with every date including repeat visits. It shows 1,747 visits to 1,097 locations. The top 9 are:

77 times at Phoenix - E Camelback Rd
73 times at Wickenburg, AZ
63 times at Kingman, AZ
30 times at Buckeye, AZ
20 times at Las Vegas, NV
13 times at Cordes Lakes, AZ
13 times at Holbrook, AZ
12 times at Quartzsite, AZ
12 times at Gallup, NM

All the rest are 9 visits or less. 933 are one time only visits.
I've attached a pdf of the spreadsheet (excel attachment was not allowed).

Attachments

• Superchargers visited (sort by times visited).pdf
    375.8 KB · Views: 22
@PLUS EV makes an interesting point about a car’s tally of SCs. My first car was taken out of contention when a pick up truck totaled it. I believe I counted 800+ in that over 307k miles.
The current Model 3 has 279k miles and surely has many duplicates in retracing the previous paths of the first Model S. I imagine the Plaid may have some unique visits, being the freshest of the bunch, but it’s not very well traveled at 21k miles because it lacks the FUSC.
Never done a rental within the US, though my European rental total should be self evident, although divided amongst 5 vehicles.
Honestly, it’s never been a metric that I thought to track. I think mileage is a fairly good comp for a lot of us who don’t use the car for commuting, as well as easily tallied. Of course that is impacted by how long one has been in pursuit and whether those travels are routinely comprehensive or largely regional with the rare bucket list trip to the other side.
BigHorn:
Good to see you, I hope all is well and you find every SC on the planet whether they exist or not...
William Weston, CT

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV and Bighorn