Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
First alert: Toledo, OH, Central Ave.

Will visit today.
How can I not? It's only 3 miles from our house.
Quick update: I went to charge at this new site. As of 9am this morning, 11/22/2023, the site shows active on the APP, it shows on the NAV in the car, I navigated to it and the car said PRECONDITIONING, the pedestals are lit, however -
The fence is still up! There was no trivial way to open the fencing (I tried several sections). I'll go back mid-afternoon. Picture attached - zoom to see the lit pedastals.
PXL_20231122_135712210.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-11-20
- Boise - N Orchard St, ID (#1037)
- Ontario - SE 10th St, OR (#1038)

Check-ins for 2023-11-21
- McDermitt, NV (#1039)
- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#1040) (First to check-in)

OK, made it home after 17 days on the road, not a big deal for some of you, but this was my longest, 3 days more than my Rt. 66 trip. Technically I was away from home longer on the Shatner trip, but I spent a week in NYC visiting so really rather quick jaunts across the center of the country in each direction.

Thanks to Vera for calling out that Vacaville (Cow Town) location, sorry I hit it so late, but I think only @bmah and @NKYTA will be burned and they were part of the chat group I got the notification on. I did leave the SLTahoe site that showed up minutes after I left Soaring Way...

The new2me MX also charges painfully slowly compared to my TM3, but saves me schlepping for cheap or free sites which really slows me down too.

Quick update: I went to charge at this new site. As of 9am this morning, 11/22/2023, the site shows active on the APP, it shows on the NAV in the car, I navigated to it and the car said PRECONDITIONING, the pedestals are lit, however -
The fence is still up! There was no trivial way to open the fencing (I tried several sections). I'll go back mid-afternoon. EDIT: picture removed

Yes! Success at the new charger 3 miles from our house.
Charged there this afternoon at about 4pm.
Fence was removed at some point between 9am and 4pm.

Check-ins for 2023-11-22
- Toledo - Central Ave, OH (#487) (First to check-in)

I have been keeping an Excel spreadsheet of every supercharger I have visited from the first one on 04/21/2014 with every date including repeat visits. It shows 1,747 visits to 1,097 locations. The top 9 are:

77 times at Phoenix - E Camelback Rd
73 times at Wickenburg, AZ
63 times at Kingman, AZ
30 times at Buckeye, AZ
20 times at Las Vegas, NV
13 times at Cordes Lakes, AZ
13 times at Holbrook, AZ
12 times at Quartzsite, AZ
12 times at Gallup, NM

All the rest are 9 visits or less. 933 are one time only visits.
I've attached a pdf of the spreadsheet (excel attachment was not allowed).
Impressive documentation. I believe you are now the Mayor of Wickenburg! Congratulations!!

Check-ins for 2023-11-02
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#159)
- Whittier, CA (#160)

Check-ins for 2023-11-21
- Newhall, CA (#161)
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#162)
- Lone Pine, CA (#163)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#164)
- Gardnerville, NV (#165)

Check-ins for 2023-11-22
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#166)
- Incline Village, NV (#167)
- Stateline, NV (#168)
- Sparks, NV (#169)

Not as exotic as the travels of others here, but I'm off to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving with friends.

23 November 2023:

439. Milan, NM
440. Albuquerque, NM - Lang Avenue Northeast

Managed to make it to Milan NM in one shot from my home north of the mountains, 274 miles, 90% to 3%, in 5:30 hours. It was the longest trip leg I've even done in a Tesla; wanted to stretch the range of the new Y, it was amazing to see 250 kW charging after so many years in my very slow charging S60. In the future I think I will stick to 120 to 150 mile legs, where available, since I can use the breaks!

Happy Thanksgiving folks! Drove back in my little exploration trip and missed a First south of South Tahoe but didn't have time to circle up today to get a 2nd, would have increase my 9 hour drive home +1 hour so gave up... but when I pulled up to Mojave charging I didn't realize there was 3 stations right next to each other. Can't make any sense but I did go charge at all 3 figure extra 10 minutes won't hurt moving between.

Check-ins for 2023-11-23
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#170)
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (#171)
- Bishop, CA (#172) -- Had to manual insert forgot to checkin automatically until later
- Mojave - 16940 Hwy 14, CA (#173) - Why all 3 like next to each other?
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#174)
- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#175)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#176)

I on the 210 driving by JPL heading East when I saw this in my headlights.

1700807859572.png

Followed it a few minutes before going off to charge a little before I head home in Pasadena and got rewarded by another sighting.

1700807950484.png

1700808031022.png

I think this was better than having turkey alone for dinner lol.