Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had much time or opportunity for Supercharger hunting while visiting my brother and his family, but I have managed to get three including two firsts:

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Bristol - Lysander Road (SC), UK (#2118) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-12-26
- Leigh Delamere - Westbound, UK (#2119) (First to check-in)
- Amesbury, UK (#2120) (First to check-in)

Got up at 5 am today so I could do a run around Atlanta before the day's activities began with the family. I revisited three sites and cleared the two new locations to the south and northwest of town.

Bagged my first V4 at East Point, GA

Check-ins for 2023-12-26
- East Point - N Commerce Dr, GA (#1500)
- Marietta - Windy Hill Rd SE, GA (#1501)
- Atlanta, GA (repeat)
- Atlanta - Lenox Rd, GA (repeat)
- Atlanta - Peachtree Rd, GA (repeat)

It's been two+days of socked in weather and continual rain. I am hoping we'll be behind the weather when we leave tomorrow, but it may still be on top of us. The low pressure system over the midwest has remained largely stationary for days.

1703646551633.png

1703646713798.png

Last edited:
Interesting. I’m usually a purist of sorts, living in Wyoming. This year I took what I could get at this late hour.
I’m originally from Buffalo NY but I’ll pass on advising a high mileage Wyoming driver about snow tires. After one of the meetups in the Black Hills of SD I drove the road from Rock Springs to Jackson thru Pinedale. I’ll have to go back someday and see the scenery but I treasure that drive through blowing snow and solitary time on the road and an odd historical marker related to Astoria OR!

Reactions: Bighorn and PLUS EV
It was a lousy weather day, so my wife and daughter hung out at my brother's house while I drove across South Wales and back. Very high winds and occasional torrential rain. Because of the high winds the M48 Severn bridge was closed. Unfortunately the Nav and Google maps didn't seem to know about this and guided me back that way to avoid heavy traffic on the M4 Prince of Wales bridge, which wasted more than half an hour when I had to double back.
Anyway, I picked up 5 new (to me) Superchargers, including 4 Firsts.

Check-ins for 2023-12-27

- Newport, UK (#2121) (First to check-in)
- Cardiff (SC), UK (#2122) (First to check-in)
- Swansea, UK (#2123) (First to check-in)
- Carmarthen, UK (#2124) (First to check-in) - pay parking, Stg 3, no way to avoid paying
- Sarn Park, UK (#2125)

1703714281867.png

Back home for New Year's.

Check-ins for 2023-12-26
- Newburg, PA (#709)

Check-ins for 2023-12-27
- Conshohocken, PA (#710)
- Fort Washington, PA (#711)
- Hamilton Township - Flock Rd, NJ (#712)
- North Brunswick Township, NJ (#713)
- Hackensack, NJ (#714)
- Paramus - 200 NJ-17, NJ (#715)
- Framingham - Concord St, MA (#716)

Began return to DC from Atlanta. A little bit of sun, but we caught up with the weather system that was over Atlanta, so back into the soup we went.

Check-ins for 2023-12-27
- Lawrenceville, GA (#1502)
- Columbia - Forest Dr, SC (#1503)
- Dillon, SC (#1504)
- Laurinburg, NC (#1505)
- New Bern - Dr MLK Jr Blvd, NC (#1506) (First to check-in)
- Athens, GA (repeat)
- Columbia, SC (repeat)
- Lumberton, NC (repeat)
- Fayetteville, NC (repeat)

Got a "First" at New Bern. Suffolk, VA appears to be live. I'll confirm tomorrow.

1703734651196.png

Check-ins for 2023-12-27
- Soda Springs, CA (#1735)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA (#1736)
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#1737)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#1738)

First Cybertruck sighting in the wild, an RBC early model at Gardnerville SC, above the lake. The couple didn’t look like they wanted to chat. Allowed them their bubble and was only was there for a pee break anyway.

Check-ins for 2023-12-27
- Mount Pleasant, IA (#246)
- Bettendorf, IA (#247)
- Peoria - N Sheridan Rd, IL (#248)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#249)
- Normal - E College Ave, IL (#250)
- Pontiac, IL (#251)
- Peru, IL (#252)
- Dwight, IL (#253)
- Mokena, IL (#254)
- Orland Park, IL (#255)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#256)
- Villa Park, IL (#257)

Did a little hunting while on vacation (we rented a Model Y from Hertz).

New to me Superchargers: 16
Firsts: 0
Wawas: 6

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Titusville, FL (#374)
- Winter Park, FL (#375)

Check-ins for 2023-12-24
- Altamonte Springs, FL (#376)
- Apopka, FL (#377)
- Orlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL (#378)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#379)
- Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#380)
- Orlando - Palm Pkwy, FL (#381)

Check-ins for 2023-12-25
- Canoe Creek, FL (#382)
- Fort Drum, FL (#383)
- Fort Pierce, FL (#384)
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL (#385)
- Fort Lauderdale - Powerline Rd, FL (#386)
- West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza, FL (#387)

Check-ins for 2023-12-27
- Orlando - S Orange Blossom Trl, FL (#388)
- Orlando - Central Florida Pkwy, FL (#389)