Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
🤔 I sometimes take each of my boys separately on trips as it's often easier from a parenting perspective and more enjoyable with the one-on-one time. I may need to put some thought into this question though! My youngest almost cleared Texas last year! 😂
My kid is about to accidentally get some chargers in Florida. So am I.

After a cancelled direct flight out of Mexico yesterday and a nightmare trying to figure out what to do.. we got to Orlando this morning and don’t fly home until 10:30pm. The car rental is primarily so the kiddo can potentially nap. Otherwise we’re in for a rough night.

After a cancelled direct flight out of Mexico yesterday and a nightmare trying to figure out what to do.. we got to Orlando this morning and don’t fly home until 10:30pm. The car rental is primarily so the kiddo can potentially nap. Otherwise we’re in for a rough night.
You can't fool us. Just admit you are renting the car so you can go SC hunting. We'll understand

Good luck in bringing the trip to a close.

Reactions: PhillyGal
Check-ins for 2024-01-17
- Los Gatos - Los Gatos Blvd, CA (#1742) (First to check-in)

My first V4!

1705526036631.jpeg

Had a nice drive up to Boston for a family event. The route to Boston went via scenic Pennsylvania, southern New York State, and western Massachusetts. Two moose crossed just in front of us as we left the Amherst, MA area. This trip offered me an opportunity to take a big bite out of my list of east coast superchargers that I want to revisit in order to rebuild my TeslaFi map from before September 2019. I was still able to nab 12 new-to-me locations while picking up an additional 31 revisits.

It was nice to revisit the Allstate Road supercharger on the top of the garage in South Boston with its great view of the City.

Things got pretty sloppy on the return to the DC area, which left an interesting clump of slush build-up on my door. Would love to see the aerodynamic flow that result in a build-up at this location (photo embedded below).

The original Binghampton location is a sad stop now with the restaurant closed. The site feels kinda creepy.

2024 01 15 Boston road trip summary.png

Check-ins for 2024-01-11
- Arbutus, MD (#1510)
- Owings Mills, MD (#1511)
- Wilkes-Barre Township, PA (#1512)
- Kirkwood, NY (#1513)
- York, PA (repeat)
- Carlisle, PA (repeat)
- Harrisburg, PA (repeat)
- Bloomsburg, PA (repeat)
- Moosic, PA (repeat)
- Binghamton, NY (repeat) (Comment: Restaurant closed. Tesla means it when they say no amenities.)
- Roscoe, NY (repeat)
- Kingston, NY (repeat)

Check-ins for 2024-01-12
- Enfield, CT (#1514)
- Framingham - Concord St, MA (#1515)
- Clinton Corners, NY (repeat)
- Lee, MA (repeat)
- West Springfield, MA (repeat)
- Hadley, MA (repeat)
- Leominster, MA (repeat)
- Hudson, MA (repeat)
- Framingham, MA (repeat)
- Cambridge, MA (repeat)

Check-ins for 2024-01-14
- Providence, RI (#1516)
- Warwick - Division St, RI (#1517)
- Boston - Allstate Road, MA (repeat)
- Dedham (SC), MA (repeat)
- Mansfield, MA (repeat)
- East Greenwich, RI (repeat)
- Milford - Southbound, CT (repeat)
- Milford - Boston Post Rd, CT (repeat)
- Darien - Southbound, CT (repeat)

Check-ins for 2024-01-15
- Paramus, NJ - 200 NJ-17 (#1518)
- New Castle - Airport Rd, DE (#1519)
- Port Deposit, MD (#1520)
- Aberdeen - N Philadelphia Blvd, MD (#1521)
- Greenwich - Northbound, CT (repeat)
- Greenwich - Southbound, CT (repeat)
- Tarrytown, NY (repeat)
- West Nyack, NY (repeat)
- Paramus, NJ - 501 NJ-17 (repeat)
- Kearny, NJ (repeat)
- Woodbridge, NJ (repeat)
- Edison, NJ (repeat)
- Cranbury, NJ (repeat)

You can't fool us. Just admit you are renting the car so you can go SC hunting. We'll understand
Another Tesla owner suggested this and I immediately thought no way. I knew we’d all be exhausted. Then I thought through it and it sounded LESS tiring than hanging out at an airport and boy was that correct.

Our kid was practically melting into the floor when we were getting the rental. 5 minutes into the ride he was out light a light.

I agree with CPA, this part of the car is probably the cheapest feeling (unlike the S). Every single time I interact with it, I feel like I’m going to break it. The fact that it will gladly close on top of the J1772 adapter just further adds to sense of how janky the whole contraption is.
To clarify: The lens cover is glued in place onto the hinge arm that opens and closes the charge port. I was in the garage when my wife came home and opened up the port using the button on the mobile connector. The lens just slid right off its moorings. When I inspected the detachment area, the adhesive appeared to have but one small dollop in the center. With 110° temps in summer and 40° temps right now in winter, I can see where ordinary adhesive or glue would eventually become brittle and lose its mojo.

It just seems to me that a perfectly good lens cover should be able to be reattached to the arm that raises and closes the charge port. I don't have a problem if there are some snaps or other fasteners that can be utilized to secure the lens cover. But to require a complete change-out of the functioning charge port because the lens cover fell off seems extreme and poorly designed.

Met my best friend in flat and cloudy Bakersfield for lunch on Wednesday (he drives up from El Lay) so I managed to get the new one there. Before this opened, I would leave home with about 80% and charge from 55% back up to 80% in Visalia, meet him for lunch, then hit Traver on the way home for about 15 minutes so I would arrive with about 25%.

On Wednesday, I was able to leave home 15 minutes later than before with 80%, charge for 30 minutes in Bakersfield up to about 75%, grab lunch and make it home nonstop, arriving with 18%.

Total charge time before Bakersfield opened was around 45-50 minutes (remember the S has the reduced SC speeds nowadays). Wednesday's charging was about 25 minutes.

Check-ins for 2024-01-17
- Bakersfield - Camino Del Rio Ct, CA (#586)

Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#1260) (First to check-in)

Set your charge limit to 100% and dodge traffic across the street to the China Garden - buffet, sushi, and koi pond. Or walk a bit farther for Hooters. There's BBQ right there in the parking lot, but when I walked in they said they were out of food for the next 40 minutes.

Attachments

• 20240123_190230.jpg
    20240123_190230.jpg
    583.8 KB · Views: 11
Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#1260) (First to check-in)

Set your charge limit to 100% and dodge traffic across the street to the China Garden - buffet, sushi, and koi pond. Or walk a bit farther for Hooters. There's BBQ right there in the parking lot, but when I walked in they said they were out of food for the next 40 minutes.
Must be some good damn bbq!

• Funny
Reactions: bmah and NKYTA