Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention all hunters!! The supercharger at the Duluth GA service center just went live and MAY be in the game, and may not be.

Only public superchargers are part of the game, and we exclude superchargers at service centers UNLESS they are listed as public in some way, such as showing up in the nav system or a sign at the supercharger saying it is for public use.

Feel free to check-in, but it may be removed if it does not show up as public.
The supercharger at the Duluth GA service center is not part of the game. This is consistent with superchargers at other service centers that are not on the nav system.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
Rockland isn’t live yet, so maybe change the pin. Needs something with v4 integration; no timing on when it’s live.
Just want to provide a fuller update:
I rolled up just as the crew that was taking down the fence finished up.
I tried to plug in but the handle wouldn't even release from the monolithic V4 chargers. Its was then that one of the fence guys told me that it wasn't active and it would be a while as Tesla had some backend stuff with V4 integration to do yet.
Before we left for the site I did notice that it was marked as closed in the nav. That should be a cause for pause in most drivers, but not intrepid supercharger hunters :)
I would therefore think that the nav would be a good indicator of when the site IS active. Next chance I'm going to get is either Sun or Mon, so fingers crossed until then.

Just want to provide a fuller update:
I rolled up just as the crew that was taking down the fence finished up.
I tried to plug in but the handle wouldn't even release from the monolithic V4 chargers. Its was then that one of the fence guys told me that it wasn't active and it would be a while as Tesla had some backend stuff with V4 integration to do yet.
Before we left for the site I did notice that it was marked as closed in the nav. That should be a cause for pause in most drivers, but not intrepid supercharger hunters :)
I would therefore think that the nav would be a good indicator of when the site IS active. Next chance I'm going to get is either Sun or Mon, so fingers crossed until then.
Sincere apologies for the fruitless trip. Of late there have been several of v3 sites that have gone live on the tesla findus website and simultaneously in the mobile app just as Rockland did. In all cases the mobile app was showing an error when you tap on it to get more info - again, just as Rockland is currently. The difference is those transitioned to open the next day with info in the app - Rockland went to closure in the app with errors persisting.

Lesson learned I guess - defer marking a site, especially a new v4 site, as open until perhaps the dust settles.

I should add I was considering a run up there myself with the draw of my first v4 site and a green pin to boot (plus the new Bangor site to to add a slightly higher yield for the miles driven), but decided against due to a busy work schedule.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Check-ins for 2/22/2024:
- North Las Vegas, NV (#260)
- Las Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV (#261)
- Las Vegas - Bridger Ave, NV (#262)
- Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV (#263)
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#264)
- Las Vegas - High Roller at LINQ, NV (#265)
- Las Vegas - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#266)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#267)
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#268)
- Primm, NV (#269)
- Baker, CA (#270)
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#271)
- Yermo, CA (#272)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#273)
- Barstow, CA (#274)
- Barstow - Tanger Way, CA (#275)
- Victorville, CA (#276)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#277)
- Hesperia, CA (#278)
- Fontana, CA (#279)
- Azusa, CA (#280)

Check-ins for February 22nd, 2024

Fullerton, CA Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA Anaheim - E Katella Ave, CA Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana - E 5th St, CA (Didn't visit since it was Pay to Park)
Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA Irvine - 5396 Walnut Ave, CA Irvine, CA - 5396 Walnut Avenue
Irvine - Walnut Ave, CA Irvine, CA - Walnut Avenue
Irvine - Culver Drive, CA imgur.com
Tustin - Franklin Ave, CA Tustin, CA - Franklin Avenue
Tustin, CA Tustin, CA
Tustin - Flight Way, CA Tustin, CA - Flight Way
Irvine - Main St, CA Irvine, CA - Main Street
Irvine - Michelson Dr, CA Irvine, CA - Main Street
Newport Beach, CA Newport Beach, CA
Costa Mesa - Bristol St, CA Costa Mesa, CA - Bristol Street
Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA Costa Mesa, CA
Fountain Valley, CA Fountain Valley, CA
Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA Fountain Valley, CA - Warner Avenue
Westminster, CA Westminster, CA
Long Beach, CA Long Beach, CA
Cypress, CA Cypress, CA
Hawaiian Gardens, CA Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Buena Park - Beach Blvd, CA Buena Park, CA - Beach Boulevard

I don't think I've ever been as frustrated with superchargers as I am today. Probably like a dozen times I plugged in the specific stall I was at was down and more than half of those weren't shown in the app. No clue what on earth was going on today, easily the worst string of down chargers I've ever had. I'd hate to see what it's like for Non-Tesla DC chargers.

I don't think I've ever been as frustrated with superchargers as I am today. Probably like a dozen times I plugged in the specific stall I was at was down and more than half of those weren't shown in the app. No clue what on earth was going on today, easily the worst string of down chargers I've ever had. I'd hate to see what it's like for Non-Tesla DC chargers.
I wonder if it had anything to do with the big AT&T outage today? I think Tesla uses AT&T for some of their networking, cars for sure.

Fullerton, CA Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA Anaheim - E Katella Ave, CA Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana - E 5th St, CA (Didn't visit since it was Pay to Park)
Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA Irvine - 5396 Walnut Ave, CA Irvine, CA - 5396 Walnut Avenue
Tustin, CA Tustin, CA
Cypress, CA Cypress, CA

FYI, the check-in lists that many of us post here are generated directly from our pages on supercharging.life, use the "View recent in plaintext" link. I *think* it would even show your links in comments. Nothing wrong with the way you're doing it, but I think "View recent in plaintext" might save you some effort because it was specifically designed for this purpose. Nice work today!

Bruce.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the big AT&T outage today? I think Tesla uses AT&T for some of their networking, cars for sure.
Yeah that's my best guess. It was a really weird issue to where it would have the ability to open the charge port and the Logo was illuminated but then the moment I put the charger in it would shut off my charge port, presumably the handshake failing? I don't think it's an issue I've ever experienced before at any charging location.

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
FYI, the check-in lists that many of us post here are generated directly from our pages on supercharging.life, use the "View recent in plaintext" link. I *think* it would even show your links in comments. Nothing wrong with the way you're doing it, but I think "View recent in plaintext" might save you some effort because it was specifically designed for this purpose. Nice work today!

Bruce.
Yes! This does seem to work as you described, definitely what I'll do in the future thanks for the tip. Wasn't too much more work the way I did it, I already have it all down in a spreadsheet so it's basically just Ctrl C Ctrl V.

Sincere apologies for the fruitless trip. Of late there have been several of v3 sites that have gone live on the tesla findus website and simultaneously in the mobile app just as Rockland did. In all cases the mobile app was showing an error when you tap on it to get more info - again, just as Rockland is currently. The difference is those transitioned to open the next day with info in the app - Rockland went to closure in the app with errors persisting.

Lesson learned I guess - defer marking a site, especially a new v4 site, as open until perhaps the dust settles.

I should add I was considering a run up there myself with the draw of my first v4 site and a green pin to boot (plus the new Bangor site to to add a slightly higher yield for the miles driven), but decided against due to a busy work schedule.
Seriously, who trusts ANYTHING posted online these days?
I would have made the trip, regardless; I did see other posts, on a FB Maine page about it opening, so it was destiny.
I really don't want to run around the corner to the Freeport charger for my first Tesla contest entry. :)

Tustin, CA Tustin, CA
Cypress, CA Cypress, CA

What year is your S?