Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-03-09
- Lake City - US-441, FL (#1796)
- Jacksonville - Sago Ave W, FL (#1797)

Check-ins for 2024-03-10
- Sanford, FL (#1798)
- Orlando - E Colonial Dr, FL (#1799)
- Kissimmee - W Osceola Pkwy, FL (#1800)

1800 👍

Took a ferry just for fun in Jacksonville

IMG_2166.jpeg

Phoenix Trip! First time driving outside of the West Coast states which was interesting. Also super confused by the existence of the Quartzite site? Doesn't seem like there was even close to enough demand to justify it. 120 stalls between the two sites and there were like 5 people at the 84 stall one and maybe a dozen at the 36 stall one. Future-proofing to the max I suppose. Also saw my first-ever magic dock charger which was a nice surprise. Couldn't figure out how to unlock in the app though (probably because I was messing around with the NACS settings last week) which was unfortunate. 2 chargers were down and I skipped an additional one I had planned because it was right next to one of the down ones and I can hit them whenever I get around to going to big bear and lake arrowhead this summer. One in Phoenix that was down will probably be off my list for the foreseeable future though.

By far the longest trip I've ever done in one day too. 843 miles and 19 hours (with 2 meal/restroom stops of course). Definitely enjoyed myself and that definitely makes me more excited for the much longer Sacremento/San Fran trip I'll be doing in 2 weeks.

Check-ins for 2024-03-09
- Indio, CA (#100) (Comment: )
- Quartzsite, AZ (#101) (Comment: )
- Quartzsite - Main Event Ln, AZ (#102) (Comment: )
- Goodyear, AZ (#103) (Comment: )
- Glendale, AZ (#104) (Comment: )
- Glendale - N 59th Ave, AZ (#105) (Comment: Glendale, AZ - North 59th Avenue)
- Phoenix - Agua Fria Fwy, AZ (#106) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#107) (Comment: Phoenix, AZ - West Peoria Avenue)
- Phoenix - N 19th Ave, AZ (#108) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Phoenix - E Camelback Rd, AZ (#109) (Comment: Phoenix, AZ - East Camelback Road)
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#110) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (#111) (Comment: Scottsdale, AX - North Kireland Blvd)
- Scottsdale - N Scottsdale Rd, AZ (#112) (Comment: Scottsdale, AZ - N. Scottsdale Road)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#113) (Comment: Scottsdale, AZ - 7366 E Shea Boulevard)
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#114) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#115) (Comment: Scottsdale, AZ - N Miller Road)
- Mesa, AZ (#116) (Comment: Mesa, AZ)
- Mesa - W Guadalupe Rd, AZ (#117) (Comment: Mesa, AZ - West Geadalupe Road)
- Chandler, AZ (#118) (Comment: Chandler, AZ)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#119) (Comment: Tempe, AZ - West Elliott Road)
- Tempe, AZ (#120) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#121) (Comment: Glendale, AZ - West Northern Avenue)
- Buckeye, AZ (#122) (Comment: Buckeye, AZ)
- Ehrenberg, AZ (#123) (Comment: Ehrenberg, AZ)
- La Quinta, CA (#124) (Comment: La Quinta, CA)
- Rancho Mirage, CA (#125) (Comment: Rancho Mirage, CA)
- Cathedral City, CA (#126) (Comment: Cathedral City, CA)
- Palm Springs, CA (#127) (Comment: Palm Springs, CA)
- Cabazon - Morongo Trail, CA (#128) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Cabazon, CA (#129) (Comment: Cabazon, CA)
- Beaumont, CA (#130) (Comment: Beaumont, CA)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#131) (Comment: Beaumont, CA - Oak Valley Village Cir)
- Calimesa, CA (#132) (Comment: imgur.com)

Check-ins for 2024-03-10
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#133) (Comment: Redlands, CA - West Stuart Avenue)
- San Bernardino, CA (#134) (Comment: imgur.com)
Did you take the wrong pill Neo?
Welcome to the madness!

No one knows with certainty why Tesla does what it does, but my understanding is that non-Tesla's have few charging options in Quartzite. It could well be that Tesla intends for the Quarzite sites to be the go-to location for charging between Phoenix and LA. I believe GM vehicles will have access to the network in a month or so, and the first big push of adapters for Ford vehicles is scheduled to begin at the end of the month. Non-tesla activity at Quartzite will likely ramp up quickly. All of those extra stalls will help with the assortment of charging port locations on those vehicles.

On the app, select "Charge Your Other EV." Once you've entered the non-Tesla vehicle, you should be able to release the Magic Dock. My understanding is that the process is undergoing a change. In the near future, you will simply push up on the charge handle to release the Magic Dock.

View attachment 1026506
Yes, this was what I attempted. The issue is I had recently "registered" as having a Ford EV with an adapter so my assumption was that it was refusing to unlock the dock under the assumption I had the adapter. Given that I removed the vehicle and it still didn't work though @phxazcraig is probably right. I didn't know the way to do it changed.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and theflyer
Phoenix Trip! First time driving outside of the West Coast states which was interesting. Also super confused by the existence of the Quartzite site? Doesn't seem like there was even close to enough demand to justify it. 120 stalls between the two sites and there were like 5 people at the 84 stall one and maybe a dozen at the 36 stall one. Future-proofing to the max I suppose. Also saw my first-ever magic dock charger which was a nice surprise. Couldn't figure out how to unlock in the app though (probably because I was messing around with the NACS settings last week) which was unfortunate. 2 chargers were down and I skipped an additional one I had planned because it was right next to one of the down ones and I can hit them whenever I get around to going to big bear and lake arrowhead this summer. One in Phoenix that was down will probably be off my list for the foreseeable future though.

By far the longest trip I've ever done in one day too. 843 miles and 19 hours (with 2 meal/restroom stops of course). Definitely enjoyed myself and that definitely makes me more excited for the much longer Sacremento/San Fran trip I'll be doing in 2 weeks.

Check-ins for 2024-03-09
- Indio, CA (#100) (Comment: )

Congrats on your first century club!

Bruce.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 14

Back on the road again.

Check-ins for 2024-03-11

- Brenham, TX (#2221) (First to check-in)
- Sealy, TX (#2222)
- Sugar Land, TX (#2223)
- Pearland, TX (#2224)
- Houston - Telephone Rd, TX (#2225)
- Houston - Kipling Street, TX (#2226)
- Houston - Yale St, TX (#2227)
- Humble, TX (#2228)
- New Caney, TX (#2229)
- Livingston, TX (#2230)
- Sulphur, LA (#2231)

Image 3-11-24 at 7.47 PM.jpeg
Image 3-11-24 at 7.47 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-11-24 at 7.47 PM (2).jpeg

Had a family related trip down to the Norfolk VA area this past weekend. Added the following superchargers:

Saturday, 9 March

Woodbridge, VA - Daniel Stuart Square
Stafford, VA - Eustace Rd
Hopewell, Va
Colonial Heights, VA - Conduit Rd
Stony Creek, VA
Franklin, VA
Suffolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Portsmouth, VA

Sunday, 10 March

Virginia Beach, VA - Lynnhaven Parkway
Norfolk, VA - 1146 N. Military Highway
Exmore, VA
Ocean City, MD - Ocean Gateway
Rehoboth Beach, DE - Coastal Highway
Georgetown, DE

Had a family related trip down to the Norfolk VA area this past weekend. Added the following superchargers:

Saturday, 9 March

Woodbridge, VA - Daniel Stuart Square
Stafford, VA - Eustace Rd
Hopewell, Va
Check-ins for 2024-03-11

- Brenham, TX (#2221) (First to check-in)
- Sealy, TX (#2222)
- Sugar Land, TX (#2223)

Notice that your check-ins don't have (#xxxx) after them, suggesting that you are somehow not connected to the supercharger.life database correctly.

- San Bernardino, CA (#134) (Comment: imgur.com)
Why do you post Imgur links instead of uploading to the site here? If Imgur ever goes down or changes their link style your posts will lose their content, but uploading pics here is free and generous in capability. Image hosting sites have a long tradition of going out of business, while this site and my Sprinter, Insight, and Airstream boards are still up decades later, but with tons of posts that have lost their content.

Why do you post Imgur links instead of uploading to the site here? If Imgur ever goes down or changes their link style your posts will lose their content, but uploading pics here is free and generous in capability. Image hosting sites have a long tradition of going out of business, while this site and my Sprinter, Insight, and Airstream boards are still up decades later, but with tons of posts that have lost their content.
Probably easier to do while checking in than asynchronously finding the appropriate image in the camera roll later when updating this thread.
Definitely could be a feature request for sc.life though... 😜

Reactions: lensovet
It was my original plan before I found out about the existence of this little group. I'm also storing the photos on my phone and a hard drive and it works better for my Excel spreadsheet. Should probably figure out something better for the future but this works really well for my uploading the pictures as I'm going to superchargers rather than naming all of them later. If sc.life had a way for me to upload images to it with every stop I would probably do that instead but that's probably to much to ask.

Congrats on your first century club!

Bruce.
@1FrostySlime - It's that first belt buckle that's like the gateway drug into the club; put a couple more under your belt and then it's "Wait, I'm not that far away from 200." Which turns into "I can get a bundle if I do a really big road trip." That escalates to "1,000 is a REALLY nice milestone." And finally "You mean chargers in Europe count too?"
Enjoy the ride/road!

Check-ins for 2024-03-12
- West Palm Beach - 45th St, FL (#1801)
- Lantana, FL (#1802)
- Delray Beach - W Atlantic Ave, FL (#1803)
- Miami Gardens - NW 183rd St, FL (#1804)
- Miami - Northeast 4th Court, FL (#1805)
- Miami - SW 136th St, FL (#1806)
- Big Pine Key, FL (#1807)

The deer at Big Pine Key are super friendly

IMG_2203.jpeg

Reactions: Shesmyne2"