Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 26 - Return to Seattle

Check-ins for 2024-03-23

- Marmet, WV (#2323) (First to check-in)
- Hickory - NC-127, NC (#2324)

Image 3-23-24 at 9.21 PM.jpeg
Image 3-23-24 at 9.22 PM.jpeg
Image 3-23-24 at 9.22 PM (1).jpeg

Covered a lot of my home state this week

Check-ins for 2024-03-19
- Durham - Fayetteville Rd, NC (#542)

Check-ins for 2024-03-22
- Hendersonville, NC (#543)

Check-ins for 2024-03-23
- Sylva, NC (#544) (First to check-in)

The drive to Sylva is beautiful, but @theflyer will be disappointed by the views from the supercharger site itself.

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpg

Congratulations on your second century!

FYI some of us are doing a meet-up for a shared first at San Mateo - 1878 S. Norfolk Street at 10AM today (Saturday). That's probably not compatible with your 84-Supercharger plan, but if you happen to be there we'd love to meet you.

Bruce.
Rather unfortunately I didn't see this message until tonight, probably would have worked out too which sucks.

Sure they'll be another opportunity in the future though. I've rather enjoyed this month and last and will probably make it a yearly thing along with my usual vacation to Oregon/Washington to fingers crossed for the future.

Had a great day snowboarding with my kids in Brian Head. Then headed into a snowstorm that landed as we were on our way up the mountain to Park City. It was heavier than I anticipated. White knuckle driving the whole way up which was riskier than I would have liked, but we survived. Wanted to share some photos but image linking is working at the moment.

Check-ins for 2024-03-23
- Richfield - W 1250 S, UT (#979)
- Nephi - S Main St, UT (#980)
- Provo, UT (#981)
- Orem, UT (#982) (First to check-in)
- South Jordan, UT (#983)
- Midvale, UT (#984)

Last three on the way home. Bad border timing yesterday turned into good ferry timing today. Left Bothell thinking there was no way I was going to make the next ferry, arrived at the ticket booth with 2 minutes to spare and was one of the last on board.

Check-ins for 2024-03-23
- Lynnwood - 148th St SW, WA (#1843)
- Bothell - 201st Pl SE, WA (#1844)
- Suquamish, WA (#1845)

We're going to Verona and probably some other cities for vacation.

Finally some new superchargers to report and better weather. 🌞

Check-ins for 2024-03-23
- Magdeburg, Germany (#534) (First to check-in)
- Bitterfeld, Germany (#535) (First to check-in)
- Bayreuth Nord, Germany (#536) (First to check-in)
- Altdorf, Germany (#537) (First to check-in)
- München - Motorworld, Germany (#538)
- München - Die Hirschau, Germany (#539) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-03-24
- Stumm, Austria (#540) (First to check-in)
- Hall in Tirol, Austria (#541)
- Bressanone, Italy (#542) (First to check-in)
- Rovereto, Italy (#543)

Day 2!

Much better day managed to hit 60 chargers (still less than I wanted but I'll take it)
Multiple chargers were skipped because of P2P and 6 were skipped for time, still much fewer than the day before.
Nothing particularly noteworthy about the trip but I enjoyed myself quite a bit. San Jose absolutely needs far far more chargers as by the time I left 13/14 on my screen had no availability.

I will still hit 300 chargers as promised as I will be doing my final LA county route on Wednesday which will bring me just over 300. Overall I've quite enjoyed these trips and will definitely do this once a year. (Although hopefully with much fewer chargers especially in Northern California)

Check-ins for 2024-03-23
- Richmond - Pierce St, CA (#232) (Comment: )
- Union City, CA (#233) (Comment: )
- Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA (#234) (Comment: )
- Newark, CA (#235) (Comment: )
- Fremont - Civic Center Dr, CA (#236) (Comment: )
- Fremont - 39201 Fremont Blvd, CA (#237) (Comment: Fremont, CA - 39201 Fremont Boulevard)
- Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA (#238) (Comment: Fremont, CA - Pacific Commons Boulevard)
- Fremont, CA (#239) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Fremont - 47966 Warm Springs Blvd, CA (#240) (Comment: Fremont, CA - 47966 Warm Springs Boulevard)
- Milpitas, CA (#241) (Comment: Milpitas, CA)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#242) (Comment: Milpitas, CA - South Abbott Avenue)
- Milpitas - Great Mall, CA (#243) (Comment: Milpitas, CA - Great Mall)
- Santa Clara, CA (#244) (Comment: Santa Clara, CA)
- San Jose - Holger Way, CA (#245) (Comment: San Jose, CA - Holger Way)
- Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave, CA (#246) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Sunnyvale - S Bernardo Ave, CA (#247) (Comment: imgur.com)
- East Palo Alto, CA (#248) (Comment: East Palo Alto, CA)
- Mountain View, CA (#249) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#250) (Comment: Palo Alto, CA - Bryant Street)
- Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA (#251) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Menlo Park, CA (#252) (Comment: Menlo Park, CA)
- Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA (#253) (Comment: Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Boulevard)
- Cupertino, CA (#254) (Comment: Cupertino, CA)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#255) (Comment: San Jose, CA - Saratoga Avenue)
- San Jose - Santana Row, CA (#256) (Comment: San Jose, CA - Santana Row)
- San Jose - Cherry Avenue, CA (#257) (Comment: San Jose, CA - Cherry Avenue)
- Scotts Valley, CA (#258) (Comment: Scott's Valley, CA)
- Santa Cruz, CA (#259) (Comment: Santa Cruz, CA)
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#260) (Comment: Capitol, CA - 41st Ave)
- Watsonville, CA (#261) (Comment: Watsonville, CA)
- Marina, CA (#262) (Comment: Marina, CA)
- Seaside, CA (#263) (Comment: Seaside, CA)
- Sand City, CA (#264) (Comment: Sand City, CA)
- Monterey, CA (#265) (Comment: Monteray, CA)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#266) (Comment: Salinas, CA - 1320 South Main Street)
- Salinas, CA (#267) (Comment: Salinas, CA)
- Soledad - Front St, CA (#268) (Comment: Soledad, CA - Front Street)
- Soledad - H Dela Rosa St, CA (#269) (Comment: Soledad, CA - H Dela Rosa Street)
- Greenfield, CA (#270) (Comment: Greenfield, CA)
- King City, CA (#271) (Comment: King City, CA)
- San Ardo, CA (#272) (Comment: San Ardo, CA)
- Paso Robles - Golden Hill Rd, CA (#273) (Comment: Paso Robles, CA - Golden Hill Road)
- Atascadero, CA (#274) (Comment: Atascadero, CA)
- San Luis Obispo - Madonna Inn, CA (#275) (Comment: San Luis Obispo, CA - Madonna Inn)
- San Luis Obispo - Los Osos Valley Rd, CA (#276) (Comment: San Luis Obispo, CA - Los Osos Valley Road)
- San Luis Obispo - Higuera St, CA (#277) (Comment: San Luis Obispo, CA - Higuera St.)
- Pismo Beach, CA (#278) (Comment: Prismo Beach, CA)
- Arroyo Grande - W Branch Rd, CA (#279) (Comment: Arroyo Grande, CA - W Branch Rd)
- Santa Maria, CA (#280) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Goleta, CA (#281) (Comment: Goleta, CA)
- Santa Barbara, CA (#282) (Comment: Santa Barbara, CA)
- Montecito, CA (#283) (Comment: Too Dark for any remotely useful picture )
- Ventura - S Ann St, CA (#284) (Comment: Ventura, CA - South Ann Street)
- Ventura, CA (#285) (Comment: Ventura, CA)
- Oxnard, CA (#286) (Comment: Oxnard, CA)
- Thousand Oaks - West Hillcrest Drive, CA (#287) (Comment: Thousand Oaks, CA - West Hillcrest Drive)
- Thousand Oaks - East Thousand Oaks Blvd, CA (#288) (Comment: Thousand Oaks, CA - East Thousand Oaks Boulevard)
- Simi Valley - Tierra Rejada Rd, CA (#289) (Comment: Simi Valley, CA - Tierra Rejada Road)
- Northridge, CA (#290) (Comment: Northridge, CA)
- Granada Hills, CA (#291) (Comment: Granada Hills, CA)
- San Fernando - Celis St, CA (#292) (Comment: San Fernando, CA - Celis Street)

Events almost transpired to keep me away from Rockland ME today but I finally made it.
The drive up was pretty with most of the trees still retaining their sheen from yesterday's snow/rain/ice storm.
The V4 stall was a little confusing at first when I unplugged the CCS connection. Eventually figured out that you just need to pull the cord.
Not wanting to derail the thread, but anyone else with an older car notice slower charging speeds in general?
The last few times I've plugged in I haven't gotten over 200 mi/hr, and I've been under 50% and preconditioned. It is a 10 year old car so wondering if they changed my curve.

Wasn't planning on doing anything today after the last two days but couldn't miss my chance for a first!

Check-ins for 2024-03-24
- Whittier - Washington Blvd, CA (#293) (First to check-in)

And @Half Dollar Bill to answer your question I noticed no differences in charging speed recently despite my similarly aged car.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 27 - Return to Seattle

It's not often I can get 14 new Superchargers in a day, but Georgia provided rich pickings.

I also noticed that I'm again #2 in US/Canada for a few days until @PLUS EV gets started on his trip.

Check-ins for 2024-03-24

- Asheville - 4 S Tunnel Rd, NC (#2325)
- Hendersonville, NC (#2326)
- Spartanburg, SC (#2327)
- Greenville - Haywood Rd, SC (#2328)
- Commerce, GA (#2329)
- Athens - Alps Rd, GA (#2330)
- Gainesville, GA (#2331)
- Flowery Branch, GA (#2332)
- Suwanee, GA (#2333)
- Lawrenceville, GA (#2334)
- Duluth - Peachtree Industrial Blvd, GA (#2335)
- Norcross, GA (#2336)
- Marietta - Roswell Rd, GA (#2337)
- Kennesaw, GA (#2338)

Attach files is not working for me again, so no map or stats.

Not wanting to derail the thread, but anyone else with an older car notice slower charging speeds in general?
The last few times I've plugged in I haven't gotten over 200 mi/hr, and I've been under 50% and preconditioned. It is a 10 year old car so wondering if they changed my curve.
My two old S's are still charging at the same speed since the big slowdown of June '19.