Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im a new model x owner. I was curious about which setting is best for the most comfortable ride--Comfort or Advanced (with driving dynamics and handling set to soft). I really can't tell the difference
For me, most comfortable ride setting is Advanced with driving dynamics set to "Soft", handling set to "Sport". I'm not just fill the difference, also can see the suspension system's compression and rebound acting differently compared to any other modes on real-time visualization.

Yeah as a new X owner its a little confusing since the preset options don't tell you exactly where in the Advanced settings each option sits.

The manual gives some insight, but again nothing too detailed.

I've been using Comfort or Auto most the time but will start exploring the Advanced option as well. You can absolutely feel the difference vs. Sport on bumpy roads were you feel the extra hop and tight rebound of the vehicle. Sport will only be good for the best of roadways and/or the track.

1708541443693.png

While on autopilot, and driving on Interstate @ 78 mph, I thought the ride was better when I unchecked the "use comfort on on autopilot" checkbox and selected auto.

20" oem continentals at 45 psi. BUT, I've only got one roadtrip on my X, the 215 mile ride home from the SC.