Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swag bag upon MX delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today and received an umbrella, a pen, a pin, a mug, the box for the keys, and a Model S silicone key cover that fits the Model X key. Much more chic than the normal key fob. Upon purchase we got 2 hats and 2 shirts.

I'm still going back and forth about whether or not to be upset about not getting anything upon delivery of my X. I'm sure it's because my local service center (and the gallery) both do not stock any logo items. I would like to have a coffee cup and umbrella though!

Reactions: 00poop6x
I'm still going back and forth about whether or not to be upset about not getting anything upon delivery of my X. I'm sure it's because my local service center (and the gallery) both do not stock any logo items. I would like to have a coffee cup and umbrella though!
I accompanied two other deliveries and was excited to receive the items when it was my turn to take delivery. They kept silent during my delivery until I told them the above... they admitted they usually would but ran out. They'll contact me as stock arrives..hmph!