Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The reason I chose on getting the 19" Gemini wheels is because I didn't want to spend an extra $2000 on wheels that didn't look as good as aftermarket ones. I've also seen photos and YouTube videos of owners plastidipping or getting them powder coated. I've weighed my options to see if my time and effort would yield what I wanted by plastidipping or pay $$$$ to get them powder coated.

I stumbled across a shop through the marketplace on Facebook that had 19" Gemini wheels already powder coated. They had a fixed price to buy them but I messaged and asked if the would be able to swap the ones I had. They sure offered the service at a great rate and said it would take about an hour to swap them out. They also took the sensors and balanced my wheels in the process. Adam, who I believe runs their online marketing, also threw in the middle hub cap to put the cherry on top.

They are located in Santa Ana, CA. IDK if it's okay to leave his phone# on here but if your interested, send a DM and I'll provide that for you.

Here are some photos...

Attachments

• PXL_20210416_225418482.jpg
    PXL_20210416_225418482.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 10,541
  • PXL_20210416_225432637.jpg
    PXL_20210416_225432637.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 2,359
  • PXL_20210416_225447307.jpg
    PXL_20210416_225447307.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 2,508
The reason I chose on getting the 19" Gemini wheels is because I didn't want to spend an extra $2000 on wheels that didn't look as good as aftermarket ones. I've also seen photos and YouTube videos of owners plastidipping or getting them powder coated. I've weighed my options to see if my time and effort would yield what I wanted by plastidipping or pay $$$$ to get them powder coated.

I stumbled across a shop through the marketplace on Facebook that had 19" Gemini wheels already powder coated. They had a fixed price to buy them but I messaged and asked if the would be able to swap the ones I had. They sure offered the service at a great rate and said it would take about an hour to swap them out. They also took the sensors and balanced my wheels in the process. Adam, who I believe runs their online marketing, also threw in the middle hub cap to put the cherry on top.

They are located in Santa Ana, CA. IDK if it's okay to leave his phone# on here but if your interested, send a DM and I'll provide that for you.

Here are some photos...
I had my 19" Gemini wheels powder coated satin black at Exoticar-LA for $175/wheel. They even painted the chrome part of the hub cabs satin black for $50/hub cab. They look great.

Here are some photos...
Please send me the info. Thank you!

Here are some photos...
These look great! Please send me the shop info. Thank you.

Here are some photos...
Interested in contact info/business details. Looks really good and I’m looking to get the same done on my MY

Here are some photos...
How much did the swap cost? Can I please have the number ?

I’m debating if I should paint mine. I want a gloss black. Should I go with powder coat or just paint?

Attachments

• 5048A0CF-6C74-49D6-8B29-E472DB1996F7.jpeg
    5048A0CF-6C74-49D6-8B29-E472DB1996F7.jpeg
    754.1 KB · Views: 1,618
  • D979AE5E-E13F-4E7E-A44E-9DB02922C61F.jpeg
    D979AE5E-E13F-4E7E-A44E-9DB02922C61F.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 2,036