Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Syncing my X's x-mas show with a Supercharger stall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100% BS you can tell the video is edited, the chargers are actually in the background and you can see other Tesla's backing in.
Oh, and "pointing your phone at the charging stall" should be the first hint....

Well, I can understand your scepticism, but I can tell you one thing: everything you see in that video is real. No video editing has been done... :)

The MX in the video looks like a diecast version..
the signal lights illuminate the entire front bumper side, which doesn't happen in mine.
Also, the headlights are really wacky looking.. never seen those on any Tesla S or X. Look really small..
the tailights also illuminate the entire wheel well, doesn't happen in reality either.
Gonna have to call BS on this. Perhaps if it was a moving video..

If you look at the disconnect between the grass in front of the chargers and the surface the "car" is sitting on, looks like a diecast model sitting on a table with a cleverly angled camera. The ground shouldn't be that perfectly paved.
Also the Tesla's backing in is a clear indicator
MAN I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

As for the "no editing has been done", that would be the camera angle filming a MX diecast on a table with a good angle.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Well, I can understand your scepticism, but I can tell you one thing: everything you see in that video is real. No video editing has been done... :)
I agree. No video editing was needed since it is a toy Model X and a USB phone charger, not an actual Tesla Supercharger. They are just sitting on the dashboard (?) of a car parked close to an actual Supercharger.

Also, you can tell from the video thumbnail that is is the USB phone charger.

Reactions: cvonken and 1375mlm