Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 20" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model X and Model S pre-order now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@NikeWings We'll leave sustainable driving and sustainable energy to Tesla. Based on our discussions with company insiders, we don't think trim packages and aesthetic accessories are on their radar.

PS: They did give it a go around with their 19" aero wheel and 21" Arachnid wheel (now in the referral bin). And they still have the Model X 20" Helix wheel option. . .

@NikeWings We'll leave sustainable driving and sustainable energy to Tesla. Based on our discussions with company insiders, we don't think trim packages and aesthetic accessories are on their radar.

PS: They did give it a go around with their 19" aero wheel and 21" Arachnid wheel (now in the referral bin). And they still have the Model X 20" Helix wheel option. . .

Yah, they have more than enough on their plate right now but design is critical at these price points.
I'll be in touch, thanks again for the data.

Hello. Does anybody have pics with obsidian black? debating between 20" black matte and 20" grey...

» New Obsidian Black Model S
new-obsidian-black-tesla-model-s-20-inch-wheel-tst-matte-black-3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

obsidian-black-new-tesla-model-s-20-inch-wheel-tst-metallic-grey-6.jpg

I'm about to order the staggered 20" setup.
Questions I had, on your website you suggest 245/40/20 for the 9" front and 275/40/20 for the 10" rear.
For the Model S rear 275/35/20 is actually closer to OE height. Was the 275/40/20 for the Model X?

Also can you guys sell the Tesla TPMS with the wheels for convenience?
Selling the tires already mounted would be even better!!!

I'm about to order the staggered 20" setup.
Questions I had, on your website you suggest 245/40/20 for the 9" front and 275/40/20 for the 10" rear.
For the Model S rear 275/35/20 is actually closer to OE height. Was the 275/40/20 for the Model X?

Also can you guys sell the Tesla TPMS with the wheels for convenience?
Selling the tires already mounted would be even better!!!

The 275/40-20 is closer to the 21" rear 265/35-21" height.

The Model X uses a 265/45-20 and 275/45-20.

Call us and we can set you up with a twp (tire and wheel package).