Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline Nosecone Modification Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4751.PNG
IMG_4756.jpg

Hey does anyone know where I can buy this mod for my 2013 Model S?
I called T Sportline who "used" to sell it but instead these days they offer a "bumper replacement" to a newer 2016 onwards style...
BUT... I want the old stlye as it lets you into the 12V battery where the other one won't - PLUS... I think this looks much better?

IF anyone can help with this I would very much appreciate finding out WHERE I can buy one?

Thanks in advance Tesla Heads

Wow I can understand why they quit making that.
I thought that; you said it :)

The "T" makes the car look like a Chinese counterfeit Tesla, the horizontal chrome looks like a Ford Fusion, and a lot of folks aren't too keen on fake grilles. To each their own and I think the OP wanted to have that look, buying a second nosecone and experimenting with adhesive-backed chrome-finished plastic pieces can achieve a similar look.

Well... my opinion is split - and we are all entitled to an opinion after all - I've seen it before with the nosecone painted (mine is white) and it looks "ok". If I can't find anyone who sells it or t sportline can't help me that may be an option but it won't look as good as having this mod. Older Model S = unlimited free supercharging for the lifetime of the vehicle - which is why I want to hang on to it and not upgrade.

If anyone else knows where I can pick up this mod let me know.

Thank You

I have a NCGv2 Nosecone I purchased a few years ago. Fitment leaves a lot to be desired. I had to put a bungie cord being the nosecone just to ensure it didn't "pop" off.

Personally I found vinyl wrapping the original nose cone to be much more fun.

A few years back I did plasti dip the chrome 3 different colors - and probably one of my favorite looks with this nosecone:
20220629_095056.jpg

I did wrap the NCGv2 too - and made it 2 different colors for fun (my kid's school colors are orange - which is why it was selected).
IMG_20230512_191401_654.jpg

I keep it as a back up nosecone - but I rather have the fitment of the original nosecone instead. My wife chose for it to be white to be more classy however my kids later got a hold of a sharpie... lol... I actually kept that one cause it makes me laugh.
20221026_165958.jpg20230803_083451.jpg

Now it's rockin' a color shifting "rising sun" color. I just put it on a few days ago and I'm really liking the contrast.
20240624_093010.jpg