Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nic pictures guys. I'm considering the grey ones for my base white. Only concern is how you get the center caps to match the grey when your stock ones are silver?

You can order the grey caps from your Tesla service center. The part number is the one in the top row:

Tesla Part Numbers - Center Caps and Black TPMS.jpg

Reactions: waterloo42
Nic pictures guys. I'm considering the grey ones for my base white. Only concern is how you get the center caps to match the grey when your stock ones are silver?

You can order the grey caps from your Tesla service center. The part number is the one in the top row:

View attachment 51052

FWIW IMO i'd only get the center caps. if you dont plan on using your stock rims anymore, just transfer the TPMS. the transfer is usually included in the mount service at tire shops anyway. you also don't need the lug nut covers. the silver T in the middle matches the silver lug nuts and it actually looks really good. and you also dont need the lug nuts either. just use the existing ones. therefore, you only need to spend $64 for the caps. :)

FWIW IMO i'd only get the center caps. if you dont plan on using your stock rims anymore, just transfer the TPMS. the transfer is usually included in the mount service at tire shops anyway. you also don't need the lug nut covers. the silver T in the middle matches the silver lug nuts and it actually looks really good. and you also dont need the lug nuts either. just use the existing ones. therefore, you only need to spend $64 for the caps. :)

Nice, thanks for the tips guys. Looking forward to getting the grey with the base white!

Does anybody have a grey tesla model s with black matt or grey TST sportline rims, and could you please post them in this thread?
I have a grey model S and are contemplating to purchase either grey or matt black, but have yeat to see any pics.

Does anybody have a grey tesla model s with black matt or grey TST sportline rims, and could you please post them in this thread?
I have a grey model S and are contemplating to purchase either grey or matt black, but have yeat to see any pics.

Haven't mounted them on the car yet... or taken pictures outside... but here's what I have to offer:

IMG_4555.JPG

There is another user who posted about a month ago on a completely unrelated thread who mounted grey TSTs on his grey right after delivery... if you can find the thread there were good pics.
EDIT: Found the other pictures in my "collection". I have no idea who the original poster was so these are uploaded again here without any claim on them by myself.

grey tst grey1.jpg

grey tst grey2.jpg

grey tst grey3.jpg

vWvau90.jpg

iXK23QX.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone using a 255/45R19 tyre with their T Sportlines? If so, please could you:

> Post some pictures
> Say if you have any rubbing
> Air or coils?
> Let me know what tyres you picked and how you like them.

Thanks for your help.
Andrew

Me. Air suspension. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 255/45ZR19. Had a slight rub at full turn in reverse only. After 6k miles there's no more rubbing.

yzyju5ap.jpg

yrupejez.jpg

yvu6y3en.jpg

u7uderuv.jpg

Love the tires. these destroy Goodyears and the primacies in everything from grip to wet dry traction to feel , quiet, etc.

As a new member, this is my first comment on this site. Forgive me if this issue has been brought up, but as a real "turbine" pilot, I couldn't help but notice that the turbine wheels (21's or aftermarket) are not unidirectional. The right side they rotate as a "propellor" and on the left side (same wheel) they rotate like a desktop fan. I imagine the cooling effect on the brakes is negligible either way but it looks funky... From my point of view anyways. I ordered mine with the default 19's... Cheers to great car as I await my order...

Anyone using TST sportline turbine 19"s in metallic grey with a pearl white MS? I would ordinarily choose the silver option, but these will be for my winter tires and I expect them to be covered in dirt, salt, etc. a great deal, and they would probably look kind of grey already. I am also considering the Rial Luganos in gun metal for the same reason.

Grey TST 19 on White Tesla | Tsportline

Anyone using TST sportline turbine 19"s in metallic grey with a pearl white MS? I would ordinarily choose the silver option, but these will be for my winter tires and I expect them to be covered in dirt, salt, etc. a great deal, and they would probably look kind of grey already. I am also considering the Rial Luganos in gun metal for the same reason.