Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Technical deep dive: Plaid Torque curve

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a lot of guys on TMC that don't click on YouTube videos here, as there are also a lot of guys here on TMC who's sole purpose is to pimp their YouTube channel.

If you happen to be one of those guys that don't click on YouTube videos when it's a guy trying to pimp their channel (and I, admittedly, am in that group), you need to make an exception. Watch this video.

This isn't an empty, zero effort video, which is so common among channel pimpers. This is the good stuff. Mr. 1.21GW has done a great job with his video series so far, and it is well worth the time to watch.

No, I'm not some shill for the channel. You don't have to go back too far into my post history to see that I've called guys out for empty, channel pimping posts/videos before.

If you're interested in the nitty gritty details of the numbers, give it a watch.

Nicely done, @1.21GW , thumbs and subs.

Thanks! i 100% agree, not trying to beg for subscribers, I'll probably never get to the level to make anything off of these videos so I'm not quitting my day job. :cool:

I just figured this was the right audience that shares my interest in the technical details, I found it quite fun to discover these details, I have not seen anyone else on YouTube figure this out yet. I really appreciate the kind words @Phlier !!

Reactions: Phlier