Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TEG 10k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let's see: 10k posts by TEG, read by 6k forum members. Rendering the rotating fan uses 1-2% CPU on my desktop that draws 70W when idle. Equals to 1W during that 1 minute to read the post. Thus, TEG's fan is responsible for 10k*6k*1W*1/60h=1MWh of energy consumption worldwide. That's 4.000 miles of roadster driving!

And in my own modest contribution to this thread, this is my 2000th posting, officially 1/5 of a TEG. Wow, I must not have a life. :biggrin:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3225&d=1319490581.jpg

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
I noticed my post count going down today, and not just from me cleaning up old posts.
Maybe a moderator is getting rid of some of my posts too. Hopefully old ones that don't matter.
(Like posts with broken old picture links, or embedded Youtubes that don't work anymore.)

What about 11,111 ?
Yep...

(Didn't we recently hear that the Model S audio system volume control "goes to 11"?!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed my post count going down today, and not just from me cleaning up old posts.
Maybe a moderator is getting rid of some of my posts too. Hopefully old ones that don't matter.
(Like posts with broken old picture links, or embedded Youtubes that don't work anymore.)
You cross posted the same post over three threads. :rolleyes: Ironically, to point out that someone else had cross posted. :confused:
I made a new thread out of the cross posts and their responses then soft deleted the duplicates.

So you're going to delete a post for every new post like you did last time?

Oh yes, that makes sense. At least I left some "bread crumbs" (links to the 3) to make it easier to find.
I usually try to avoid any cross-posting, but that multiple predictions thread was clearly going to attract multiple responses.
Thanks for cleaning it up.

Staying at 11 through 11.11.11 would be slightly amusing, but I am not sure if I can slow my posting that much and find enough clean-up worthy old posts to remove.
Definitely try to avoid any sort of "rewrite history" situations, although I see some of that gets done for me sometimes.
For example, I never created a thread called "TEG 10k"... But to the casual observer it looks like I did...