Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Account Login Problems

Palros

Aug 14, 2019
St neots
So my teslafi sleep notification lost the cars name and replaced it with a number. So I tried going into the Tesla app, it told me my car was no longer registered. However, my car is still there and connected.
That was a little worrying.

Palros

Aug 14, 2019
St neots
Anybody having issues getting on to the Tesla website today? I keep getting Auth error, even before i am prompted for a user name or password

hifipj

Dec 29, 2018
California
8 February 2021 - App login not working. Worked fine yesterday, today said session timed out, tried logging in with correct PW, not working.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC