Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla All Weather Protection Kit [mudflaps/ppf] - Anyone in the UK Been Contacted?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to return to SC for paint issues, I asked them if you can install front mud flaps for free which they agreed. This was around spring-summer.

These mud flaps are okay, you need to cover the gaps between arch and flap.
Oh interesting.
I had to go 3 times for paint correction from delivery and more issues, I wish I’d asked them too lol. But I kept forgetting and the last times it was soo stressful (loooooooong story) that I just wanted to get out..

what I find strange is why it’s only two? What about the rear? I see all non-OEM are 4 for each wheel arch...

Anyone get the invoice today stating £50 and no mention of the discount? It's not showing as a payment on the card, so I'm assuming its just a Tesla "qwerk"!

Yes, my invoice states that I've paid them £50, too. I'm guessing it's just another invoicing error, I had a handful of erroneous invoices for the car purchase, so I suspect that Tesla's invoice system has a few software glitches.

Reactions: Blueskye
I just tried today. The product page has a picture of the flap and front wheel, but nothing to say what you're buying until you click above the buy button, then shows the options. Selected mudflats and filled in the next page name address etc and the redemption code. Amount to pay goes to £0.00. Button to place order stays greyed out. Phoned Tesla guy apologises for problem, he's been answering the phone all day. Why is it that 'standard web shopping code like this doesn't work? although you guys managed to get your order through yesterday. Advised to try again tomorrow.