Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla allowed to open Richmond VA location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When around the space yesterday, saw a bunch of folks doing landscaping, anyone heard anything about this and whats going on with the appeal? I can't seem to find any details, and appears those construction folks outside the last time I went past didn't do anything that I can see, except maybe survey the area? It also appears there are still for lease signs on the building, so who knows.....

Reactions: EVJunkie
IMG_0324.JPG

Here's a pic my wife my wife took last week.

I swung by there a few days ago. I figure until they start knocking down walls, there's really nothing to see. They have to provide some sort of entrance into the building for cars (beyond the loading dock) and that modification likely has to happen pretty early in the remodeling.

I swung by there a few days ago. I figure until they start knocking down walls, there's really nothing to see. They have to provide some sort of entrance into the building for cars (beyond the loading dock) and that modification likely has to happen pretty early in the remodeling.

Agreed, but I figure that all will be "behind" the store, but really it doesn't seem to be all that big of a . building for a service center to serve all of central va.