Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app Iphone vs Android

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe it's something with the way you're connected to the car. As the main user on the account my samsung S10 shows this

1652487298196.png

Upvote 0
That must be it. It's her car (and we set her as the default driver) but I drive it as much as her. How could I change that?
Me and my wife I just gave her my password and you can set up a second authenticator app. donno how to do it with a secondary account.
I still have the default profile but it looks like me on both phones as far as features and access. Since it's my car.

Upvote 0
Only the primary account has access to Charge Stats, which I didn’t know until I saw this thread. I verified this using my wife’s phone, since her account is not the primary account. If you really need to see them, you’ll need to use your wife’s account (or use your wife’s phone to check the stats).

Reactions: OliverM3
Upvote 0
Only the primary account has access to Charge Stats, which I didn’t know until I saw this thread. I verified this using my wife’s phone, since her account is not the primary account. If you really need to see them, you’ll need to use your wife’s account (or use your wife’s phone to check the stats).
I was just to lazy to setup an account for my wife and saw that it lets you have more than one google authenticator so she doesn't need to ask me all the time for the code. Guess that would be annoying if we both had tesla's she would have to use mine and i would have to use hers to see the stats.

Upvote 0