Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you control any of the new Climate features in the app or is it the same as before?

I am not sure if this issue is from the app update or the recent 8.0 update, but I can no longer turn the climate on or off. I was testing it tonight and the status is stuck on "Climate On" and cannot be turned off. Although the app shows that it is on, it is not actually on. Anyone else experience this issue?

I am not sure if this issue is from the app update or the recent 8.0 update, but I can no longer turn the climate on or off. I was testing it tonight and the status is stuck on "Climate On" and cannot be turned off. Although the app shows that it is on, it is not actually on. Anyone else experience this issue?
Just tried it and was able to toggle Climate On and Climate Off

We've been working with the API to write a better version of the tesla app - teslatracks.happyfuncorp.com We just had our first set of invites go out so if you'd like to join, just sign up. We'll be coming out of beta in a few weeks but until then, we're slowly letting people in. The goal overtime is to create an app for both doing what the current Tesla app does while incorporating sophisticated road tripping.

I've attached screen shots.

Attachments

• art_app_screen_01_profile_2x.jpg
    art_app_screen_01_profile_2x.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 74
  • art_app_screen_02_track_2x.jpg
    art_app_screen_02_track_2x.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 71
  • art_app_screen_03_review_2x.jpg
    art_app_screen_03_review_2x.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 59
  • art_app_screen_04_compare_2x.jpg
    art_app_screen_04_compare_2x.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 65
We've been working with the API to write a better version of the tesla app - teslatracks.happyfuncorp.com We just had our first set of invites go out so if you'd like to join, just sign up. We'll be coming out of beta in a few weeks but until then, we're slowly letting people in. The goal overtime is to create an app for both doing what the current Tesla app does while incorporating sophisticated road tripping.

I've attached screen shots.

Pretty amazing app routing from Brooklyn to Rye without ever getting out of lower Manhattan. :)