Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Board of Directors: Get control over your CEO's Twitter Account!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He has less than 90 days remaining of unsupervised twittering.

Can he make it to the finish line without another complete screwup?

Maybe.

He did get bashed royally where at least half the comments to his SEC tweet were people telling him he screwed up, So maybe he'll try to avoid that, and we can all make it to the finish line.

I think this is the first time in my life I ever wished for a lawyer to get in the way of something.

My current bias position: I don't own Tesla stocks, but I do own a Tesla vehicle.

Musk, Long on fragile ego and Short of thumb ... Board-enforced 12 weeks incommunicado in a detox facility would be a great start towards fixing the burn-out problem,, followed by sitting him down and having CFO patiently explain, as one would a child, why they cannot tolerate Musk continuing to self-destructively depress the stock price towards a Mexican-wave of margin calls on Tesla's investors. If at that stage he fails to absorb the lesson it seems a sacking is the only alternative, before he does irreparable damage. Stable and reliable Straubel will make a great Tesla CEO to carry the vision forward.

Musk, Long on fragile ego and Short of thumb ... Board-enforced 12 weeks incommunicado in a detox facility would be a great start towards fixing the burn-out problem,, followed by sitting him down and having CFO patiently explain, as one would a child, why they cannot tolerate Musk continuing to self-destructively depress the stock price towards a Mexican-wave of margin calls on Tesla's investors. If at that stage he fails to absorb the lesson it seems a sacking is the only alternative, before he does irreparable damage. Stable and reliable Straubel will make a great Tesla CEO to carry the vision forward.
Wha's so bizarre and frustrating is we're actually talking about potentially having Elon removed due to around 5 bad tweets.

So, I'm not on the Board Of Directors but for chrissakes, what is the simpler solution:

1. Have the SEC remove your CEO causing enormous disruption and possible failure of Tesla.
2. Be forced to remove your CEO enormous disruption and possible failure of Tesla.
3. Figure out a way to control public communications from your CEO(via delete Elon's Twitter account)

So Board Of Directors, which is the simplest path to take?

Also Board Of Directors, for your convenience and at no charge(for saving your company) I'm providing instructions on how to delete a Twitter account. Please feel free to PM me if you find the instructions too confusing and I'll help you through it:

How to Delete your Twitter Account Permanently
  1. In the top-right corner of your browser, click your profile picture and then head to Settings.
  2. After scrolling to the bottom of the page, click “Deactivate my account.”
  3. Read all of the information on this page and click “Deactivate <Your Twitter Account Name>.”

What's interesting about this whole thing is that Elon is playing directly into the shorts hands, he is reacting exactly like they want him to. These guys know that it's just a matter of time with Elon at the helm till a true breakdown happens, Tesla is at a turning point right now, and an erratic and unstable CEO is exactly what they want.

The other thing I find interesting is the blind love for Elon around here. If you truly love Tesla, I'd think you would want it to have the best chance to survive. If were all honest with ourselves, It has not and is not on a good path right now going forward.

What's interesting about this whole thing is that Elon is playing directly into the shorts hands, he is reacting exactly like they want him to. These guys know that it's just a matter of time with Elon at the helm till a true breakdown happens, Tesla is at a turning point right now, and an erratic and unstable CEO is exactly what they want.

The other thing I find interesting is the blind love for Elon around here. If you truly love Tesla, I'd think you would want it to have the best chance to survive. If were all honest with ourselves, It has not and is not on a good path right now going forward.

LOL... Elon is fine, and watching people thrash around uncontrollably about how horrible his behavior is and blah blah blah, is really comical...

I'd rather have perceived "mentally unstable" Elon at the helm than any other person out there no matter how much better their perceived "mental state" may be...

Jeff

I like the 260-330 rotating
Elon perpetual mo machine

Mo Money
alas, like The FSD, no self awareness

That is my self is not aware
of exactly when 'niss is goin back up

It just always has
tesla w/o Elon?
is another car company

So, No.
Nope.