Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla continues to add more New/Inventory cars for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla just added these, I'm updating the locations now. But a lot still don't have a location listed.

But to answer your question, if you find a car you really want, put a deposit down, and then Tesla will tell you where to go get it, or arrange shipping. Clearly, it's not the most user friendly system.

Yes, Tesla is really amping up both CPO, err..I mean "used" as well as Inventory cars over the last few days. After several months of doldrums of listings, I'm happy to see things picking up again.

I've been searching for the last 3 months trying to find the right "used" model S. Your site has been very helpful in the search. I wish tesla made it easier to see the photos of the car. I have already seen pics of 3 different cars with various "scuffs" all the way down to the aluminum and Tesla says thats normal wear and tear.

Thanks for your comments. I'm happy to help any way I can.

We are up to 161 new Model S and 102 new Model X Inventory added today!

And 20 new S CPO/Used and just one new X CPO/Used.

It kills me how Tesla will remove all the cpos from their website from time to time for a few hours then stick them back, thankfully I just go over to evcpo and if the link is still alive it will pop up regardless if Tesla took it off their search area. The other issue is the Teslas that don't have pickup locations listed on their own website. Nothing you can do about that.

Lastly did you notice they dropped DC as a listing for pickup locations and changed it to Baltimore as that's the main delivery center for the DC area?

Kept seeing DC pickup only to be told nope you have to go to Maryland.

what happens if you put a deposit on a car that has no location but it is located in a place like Cali (where you have to pay cali tax as well as local tax)? do they let you get your deposit back?

People have been able to get deposits moved to other cars (new or used). Under certain circumstances, people have had the deposits refunded, but it takes quite a bit of time to process.

Was surprised to see some used Model X 75Ds w/ 6 seat configuration this weekend in the mid-$60Ks. Tried to request callback but no dice. Now they’re gone. Oh well, I’m not in the mood to put a deposit down without pictures but doesn’t look like you get any love unless you do. So awkward the CPO process is!

Was surprised to see some used Model X 75Ds w/ 6 seat configuration this weekend in the mid-$60Ks. Tried to request callback but no dice. Now they’re gone. Oh well, I’m not in the mood to put a deposit down without pictures but doesn’t look like you get any love unless you do. So awkward the CPO process is!

I completely agree. Why do they make the used car buying process so hard!

Also does anyone know if there are other fees associated with buying a cpo from tesla? Any docking fees etc?

Hello all! Newbie here. Just put a deposit down on a Model X after NOT getting a callback for the longest time. Found it through ev-CPO as well (thanks to whoever runs that site!).

Very frustrated with the CPO process especially after learning that Tesla does not deliver used vehicles anymore.

I have a tight schedule and won’t be able to drive 2800 miles to pick it up anytime soon. Does Tesla allow shipping companies to pick up and deliver? Haven’t heard back from the used car person.

Hello all! Newbie here. Just put a deposit down on a Model X after NOT getting a callback for the longest time. Found it through ev-CPO as well (thanks to whoever runs that site!).

Very frustrated with the CPO process especially after learning that Tesla does not deliver used vehicles anymore.

I have a tight schedule and won’t be able to drive 2800 miles to pick it up anytime soon. Does Tesla allow shipping companies to pick up and deliver? Haven’t heard back from the used car person.

Does your new X have the PUP? If so, tell me how you'd be willing to pay me to fly out and drive it back for you. :D