Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla extending "Early Access" program to all FSD buyers prior to March 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm i just got the 2019.20.1 update (i'm a 2018 FSD buyer), so maybe they are actually going to push updates to FSD owners before others like they claimed! Not in Early Access.

Interestingly, i don't see advanced summon anywhere.

So, it's a tiny sample size, but since Tesla sent out the email for priority access to FSD purchasers, I was in the initial batch (according to TeslaFi) of the last two software updates (20.2.1 & 20.4.1).

Have others seen the same? Hopefully, this keeps up.

Reactions: ViPaDawG
Just because you are in the Early Access Program doesn't mean you'll always get it pushed to you.

It is no longer Early Access they are promising, the email stated that early FSD owners would get priority access so would be for general population release updates and not EAP updates. Having said that, the priority updates would still be subject to your configuration/region.

A26BAD71-1964-4D60-9B4E-3715E5712620.png

Did any of the early FSD owners ever get invites into the early access program as promised?

It was already such a small bone to throw for a $3k over-payment on a preorder IMO, especially with the incorrect (in the end) marketing. I just can't really understand them flaking on even this...

Small update on my situation, I've always been upset that I've always gotten late updates even though I bought FSD last year. When I didn't get version 10, I called up Tesla and finally found out that my car was only configured for enhanced autopilot even though I had paid for FSD (not that you can tell you have FSD by looking at the screens on your car, looking at my account online it shows I have full self-driving capability but the car was misconfigured on the backend). There was a disconnect in the setup.

Once they updated my account correctly, after hours on end on the Tesla support phone where I got disconnected multiple times, and explaining to them what the problem was they finally fixed it. Perhaps those that are not getting early updates have their cars incorrectly configured? Tesla really needs to go through their database and double check everyone's account because I'm not sure that aware they know this is happening.

Small update on my situation, I've always been upset that I've always gotten late updates even though I bought FSD last year. When I didn't get version 10, I called up Tesla and finally found out that my car was only configured for enhanced autopilot even though I had paid for FSD (not that you can tell you have FSD by looking at the screens on your car, looking at my account online it shows I have full self-driving capability but the car was misconfigured on the backend). There was a disconnect in the setup.

Once they updated my account correctly, after hours on end on the Tesla support phone where I got disconnected multiple times, and explaining to them what the problem was they finally fixed it. Perhaps those that are not getting early updates have their cars incorrectly configured? Tesla really needs to go through their database and double check everyone's account because I'm not sure that aware they know this is happening.
Did you have auto park and summon before? I mean wouldn't you have noticed those missing?