Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Fremont Factory Drone Flyover- Model 3 Buffers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Under your rules of discussion, I do not think we are allowed to speculate about everyone's feelings.

Personally, I'm fine with not having a constant stream of updates. I enjoy playing what if vs being given the answer. I don't know what is in the box under the tree, but at some point I will
I get what you are saying. The only thing is that surprise and non-information is part of the joy and expectation of presents. Not sure if the same holds true for buying a car or a house or things like that.

Reactions: mongo
I get what you are saying. The only thing is that surprise and non-information is part of the joy and expectation of presents. Not sure if the same holds true for buying a car or a house or things like that.

Off topic response:
:)
I have an externally imposed level of ambivalence due to height, so I'm not in the "when is my car comimg" camp, I'm in the "even if it were on the lot today, it wouldn't matter" group. Test drove an X and the headrest at max height dug into my shoulders (although after much adjusting, we found a seating position thst worked, use of a pillow also solved the problem).
That said, when Tesla comes out with a taller cab pick up or SUV, I'll be a day 1 reservationist and clamor for details. On the company side, I'm an investor because we like the goals and appreciate the effort/ sacrifice people are putting into achieving them. Tesla is my sports team.
(And my house was an abandoned foreclosure, so I'm used to the unknown)

Fact is that Tesla is delivering non employee cars in less then 3 weeks, sometimes close to 2 weeks after configuration. Flood gates have opened!
I don't know why its 2 weeks. There are only 2 options. Color and Wheels. All Tesla has to do is make every color with both wheel options and you can give a person their car right of the line in Fremont. Anyway......it must be a 2-3 week travel time.

Off topic response:
:)
I have an externally imposed level of ambivalence due to height, so I'm not in the "when is my car comimg" camp, I'm in the "even if it were on the lot today, it wouldn't matter" group. Test drove an X and the headrest at max height dug into my shoulders (although after much adjusting, we found a seating position thst worked, use of a pillow also solved the problem).
That said, when Tesla comes out with a taller cab pick up or SUV, I'll be a day 1 reservationist and clamor for details. On the company side, I'm an investor because we like the goals and appreciate the effort/ sacrifice people are putting into achieving them. Tesla is my sports team.
(And my house was an abandoned foreclosure, so I'm used to the unknown)
Might be of interest to you:

• Informative
Reactions: mongo