Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla hasn't given me my supercharger miles after 2 referrals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had both my wife and friend take delivery of their model 3 vehicles. One delivery was in May, and the other the beginning of June. They were supposed to give me 1000 supercharging miles for my wife, and 5000 supercharging miles for my friend's promotion.

I have called Tesla multiple times, and they have sent multiple emails to their referral program department with NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

This is ridiculous. Tesla should not make their customers beg for something that they promised to give.

Any ideas or suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same issue, sort of. I used my own referral code to buy a 2nd Tesla during a promo. When delivered, the second car showed 5000 free SC Miles. I even used some of them. Since then, they disappeared and I'm showing "pay as you go" on the car's account.

zero response to inquiries sent to Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Just checked mine to see if anything changed. My referral SC miles are still there

AA4FB294-52F0-457B-8471-C5F623F5ABC8.png

Reactions: jewilson2
When a down payment is made with the referal it should come up on your my Tesla account. You should have emailed right then and there if no name shows up. The miles rolled in literally the same hour as the pick up of the car.

I sent numerous texts to the store where my wife put the downpayment on her car...literally within an hour or two i sent him the offer code...he reassured me that it would be done... my other friend had given the code right at the time of putting the down payment...Tesla should be embarrased that they can't follow through on their promises.