Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Home Charging Installation through Tesla website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a few quotes from the Tesla recommended electricians that I have found on the website.

One of them told me to go through the Tesla to get the install. Says they charge a flat rate (in my case 1500) which would be under the amount he quoted me. Basically Tesla will pay him for the difference.

Was wondering if any of you used this service? I am just trying to figure out how to get "Tesla" to do this. I know there is a charging section where I can request support, but wasn't sure if this was an option until after I purchased the model 3. I know they will ask for pictures to provide them with to help get a quote. I'm not sure if I misunderstood the electrician, but he said it included the wall charger? Seems like a great deal if that is the case

I had Tesla install my wall unit at the flat rate of $1,500. Telsa and/or their installers completed all of the required paperwork including filing the permit. The installers were professional, thorough, cleaned-up the work areas, and the installation passed the City inspection. In fact, the installers went above and beyond my expectations by painting the exposed wall conduit with the two respective wall colors.

Needless to say, I am quite pleased with the service provided.

Reactions: Byeehaaw