Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just dumped a ton of new CPO's on it's site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is the option view for the URL/VIN you posted: P63816

If your car appeared as a CPO or New inventory, it should be available on the option lookup page.

Or if you can extract the option code list from MyTesla page, you can plug those in as well, although that doesn't work well anymore. You might be able to get the option code list from the Spec PDF Tesla may have sent you.

That is the option view for the URL/VIN you posted: P63816

If your car appeared as a CPO or New inventory, it should be available on the option lookup page.

Or if you can extract the option code list from MyTesla page, you can plug those in as well, although that doesn't work well anymore. You might be able to get the option code list from the Spec PDF Tesla may have sent you.
Yes, I was inquiring if there is a way for me to do this for a CPO car I bought earlier this week but never made it to ev-cpo if I search the full vin.

Reactions: HankLloydRight

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 12.44.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 12.44.45 PM.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 81
It seems like none of the P85Ds have Ludicrous enabled. I read somewhere that Tesla enables all options on CPO cars, but I am assuming that since they do not mention Ludicrous they do not have it. Was it not an option for p85d or does it require hardware too?