Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla keeps forcing me to accept things I didn't pay for!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I guess this has run it's course. Sad though, that the argument threads go on and on with nothing new to be said and feel good threads are like a shooting star.
One more "streak of light": The continually expanding Supercharger network that compels me to new journeys. Just completed a 7k mi trip to Vermont and back. SC network was flawless (and unoccupied!).

Also tested the "cow-catcher" battery shield on I-70 going over the Rockies. Along a single file construction section, a truck in front clipped a large rock so it stood on end. Nowhere for me to go and I nailed it at 50 mph. Saw it in rear-view as many rocks. Checked the underside down the road, nothing visible. Damn Tesla, should have let me warm my hands over my melting cells. It was 14 deg outside.

Personally I firmly blame Tesla for my closet full of new clothes from Outlet Malls.

Why? Because they stuck the superchargers there (there are a lot of superchargers near Outlet malls on the west coast).

How am I supposed to help myself from "supporting" places that partner with Tesla?

Then that leads to me increasing the rate of clothes I give to charity, and the clothes are newer/better. So it's this whole cycle of horribleness, and it *hurts* everyone.

Ha, good one and agree. I think we are finally getting to a point now where if you have a current MS though that we are maxed out on possible improvements. Sure the software interface may change again, but functionality-wise, the car does everything possible that it'll be able to do. It's become more efficient, drives amazing, has decent driver assistant features (with its current hardware), etc.

I think at this point, we could just see some interface changes going forward, maybe some external app support/integration one day, etc. And all that isn't a bad thing either.

I distinctly remember wanting to drop 135K on a piece of s--t that would just limp along, beak down everyday and be a complete PIA. Damn them! They have ruined my dream by consistently fixing and upgrading completely unimportant things like safety, comfort and drivability, and driving to my home and office to fix things for free. I keep telling them to stop. If I had wanted that, I would have bought a Pinto.

They're worse than bastards. They're Rat Bastards!