Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insight might not have as great of a rate. I started the application process since it was listed at only 2.15%, but on one of the first disclosures it said that the rates were effective as of June 15, 2018. So they probably went up since then. If you do apply through Insight, let us know the rate you get.
Auto Loans | RV Loans | Boat Loans | Insight Credit Union

Just called Insight. Current rates are: 2.15% for 36 mo./ 2.25% for up to 60 mo./ 2.95% for up to 72 mo. Approval is good for 60 days. Need VIN to complete the loan. Must be a member to apply. They said they are getting a lot of calls from Tesla buyers.

Insight might not have as great of a rate. I started the application process since it was listed at only 2.15%, but on one of the first disclosures it said that the rates were effective as of June 15, 2018. So they probably went up since then. If you do apply through Insight, let us know the rate you get.
Auto Loans | RV Loans | Boat Loans | Insight Credit Union

I called and the rate for 72 months/excellent credit is 2.95% not 2.15%.

Just spoke to Insight Credit Union which is listed as "easy" to join. I had made a $25 donation to one of their listed foundations. After speaking to a customer service rep they said I would need to establish membership with them for 6 months before being able to apply for any form of loan. So no go there.

• Informative
Reactions: preilly44
Just spoke to Insight Credit Union which is listed as "easy" to join. I had made a $25 donation to one of their listed foundations. After speaking to a customer service rep they said I would need to establish membership with them for 6 months before being able to apply for any form of loan. So no go there.

They're strict and misleading, might drop them from the spreadsheet. Thanks for the input.. so sorry about the $25 :(

Wow! Added to the list, definitely blew me away too.. the membership looks strict.. thank you!

They prefer Central Florida addresses but, I would contact them anyway by phone and ask to talk to the Auto Loans Dept. also mention you are in need of a Tesla loan and tell them your best rate and credit rating.

You must have missed the (SPECIAL) .89% 36 months New car Loan rate for your sreadsheet.

Stop paying too much in interest.

Last edited:
I want to thank you for the spreadsheet and want to share my experience with Allegacy CU. In short, it was nothing short of excellence. I applied for the membership/loan the Thursday and a check was cut on Friday. They do require Tesla MVPA with vin and they only finance up to 90%. Great communication with the loan agent and good customer service interaction as well.

Reactions: preilly44
I want to thank you for the spreadsheet and want to share my experience with Allegacy CU. In short, it was nothing short of excellence. I applied for the membership/loan the Thursday and a check was cut on Friday. They do require Tesla MVPA with vin and they only finance up to 90%. Great communication with the loan agent and good customer service interaction as well.

Thank you for sharing your story, really keeps me going reading success stories like this, and congrats on the Black P3D!

Thanks for putting this spreadsheet together, it's super helpful.
Can you add LA Financial CU? They are currently at 1.99% for a 60 month loan and is open to anyone in LA County and some other areas with no hoops to jump through.
The person I applied with did say they think the rates will go up .25% in the coming week and that they don't lock in your rate for any time period but still a great rate. They said they do a lot of loans with Tesla and are familiar with the process.

Please also add Tower FCU which offers pretty good rates.

I really hate the fact that these great rates are limited to people in certain areas. Takes time to figure out if there are loopholes to the eligbility.

Status
Not open for further replies.