Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have done car loans twice in the spring before and have had good luck with rates in the past but I guess not this year. I was always able to find something under 2 but seems very regionalized right now. I am hoping my local CU does a Memorial deal like they've done in the past but they actually went up .14 since yesterday so it doesn't look good.

Yes, I am a member and work in Howard County...they are very strict with their membership...you have to either live or work there.
Yes and no. We were just approved for the 1.99 rate from APL for 72 or 84 months. I live and work in Frederick County, but my son who live with us works in Howard County. He opened an account a week ago, and as a direct family member, we were able to open an account as well. Easy and fortunate that our situation just fit into their membership guidelines.

For anyone in the Austin, TX area, GEFCU is easy to join and has a ridiculously good interest rate for new cars. Usually 1-1.5% lower than the best rate I could find elsewhere. They are also familiar with Tesla loans as well. Their website is sometimes a bit off on rates, it's best to call. Site says they're currently between 2.3-2.6%, depending on term.

• Informative
Reactions: Probllama
820 credit score, went through aspireCU 60 months @ 2.99% thanks list makers! going to get telsa to match it since i think it will be easier to have everything in the tesla family. not many other options i can see i qualify for in NJ

For anyone in the Austin, TX area, GEFCU is easy to join and has a ridiculously good interest rate for new cars. Usually 1-1.5% lower than the best rate I could find elsewhere. They are also familiar with Tesla loans as well. Their website is sometimes a bit off on rates, it's best to call. Site says they're currently between 2.3-2.6%, depending on term.

@T3slaMecca you should add GEFCU to the list. They have an open membership (just a $15 donation) and currently have the lowest rates for up to 72 months of any open membership CU...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: T3slaMecca
I'm just starting the loan process with Andrews FCU. I just spoke to a customer service agent and asked if there was any autopay discount if it the funds were paid out of an Andrews account, I was told yes, 0.25% discount. This could lead to potentially 1.89% on a 36 month loan. Once I get through everything and confirm it all I will report back. I don't see anything about this on their website though.
Well, finished my loan paperwork two days ago and received my car yesterday. I can confirm Andrews FCU offers 0.25% discount if you autopay from an Andrews account or buy GAP.
I would update the spreadsheet but various formulas appear to be erroring out for me so I won't add this comment about 0.25% discount.

Here it says to visit one of the locations to become a member. After you donate, you become "eligible" to be a member.

Become a Member | GEFCU

And here it says you can donate by mail or email:

Support the Austin Public Library

"You may make a financial donation using the Library's Donation Form or by donating in person at any Library location. The Donation Form allows you to designate how your donation will be spent. Donations may be made in any amount.

Mail the completed Donation Form to:

Austin Public Library
PO Box 2287
Austin, TX 78768-2287

Alternatively, the completed form can be scanned and emailed to [email protected]. Questions? Call Azalia Villarreal at 512-974-7449."

Reactions: youscott
Status
Not open for further replies.