Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3/Y HUD Full LED Digital Screen Instrument Cluster Plug N Play.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But again why?
I prefer to deal directly with sellers, I'm not keen on 3rd party "middlemen" if I can avoid it. (for various reasons - malfunctioning items, warranty issues, product updates, etc. etc.) I also run a small company and this is how I prefer to do business, things just always seem to go smoother that way. Don't get me wrong, I use amazon for many consumables, but for larger ticket items, I prefer to go direct.

It’s not really a HUD - just a small display that sits in front of the driver. I haven’t seen a true windshield-displayed HUD yet.
The problem with an aftermarket version is that a normal windshield will have a double reflection (both sides of the glass) so it will always look fuzzy. Solution is to have a reflective sticker, but that looks even worse IMHO.

Vehicles with factory HUD have special glass that only has a single reflection, at least in that area (which is quite a bit more expensive to replace...).

Very interested in this. I would like a smaller display for middle.. I did extensive research trying to find this vendor BMZX.. can't find it so far.
Advertised for Model Y but displays a Model 3.. means they made it for the Model 3. and it just happens to work for Model Y.. they need to fix the display for that.

Hansshow - should be released hopefully next week.. Version 2 that is.
1. Model 3, Y Center Console Dashboard Touch Screen

Have been talking to Hannshow, supposed to come out next week(planned)

Mickey Mouse/BMZX/Carda -
1. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08R8SJMQY/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A3D7AVCA6A633E&psc=1
2. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P5FT15Q/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3VJKY6NYN38BC&psc=1

I have been conversing with the vendor on the Carda version: in 2 months software update to fix the unit showing Model Y image, and Display Y when starting up vs the 3.

Not promoting either or.. just showing the links and who has what.