Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Model S Battery Extended Service Plans from 057 Technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amazing, he hasn’t said one word about no longer being at the address he is holding out to the public on his website. If he “physically moved the server” he should physically take the website down because they definitely aren’t doing business there. Someone recent “stated” the website wouldn’t accept anything now. This appears to be completely false. I’m able to put my vin into the site and it will still quote me a price and ask me if I want them to send an invoice. If they are still accepting payments this is beyond shady.

Try clicking the send invoice button. That's where it errors out for me.

• Helpful
Reactions: tesluv108
Try clicking the send invoice button. That's where it errors out for me.
wk057 has been an amazing contributor to this community but the facts lead me to two possibilities: either the company was bought to not continue the current business model OR the company is bankrupt.

If the company was sold and the new owners want to continue the business model, they would certainly make sure everything is kept running and there would be proper communications to existing and prospective customers to ensure business continuity. We are not seeing that. Therefore, the existing business model is probably over, either from bankruptcy or because the new purchaser wants 057 tech for other reasons (ie for technology, expertise, or to eliminate competition).

I have a question for the group, and I hate to even ask. I registered for my ESP in early February of 2022. I have a 2012 Model S with 150k+ still on the original battery. I never received a BMD and kind of thought that I’d be near the top of the list given my car’s risk profile. Would some people who actually got a BMD mind posting and sharing? Maybe even a photo of the actual unit? I just assumed I never made the cut, but now I am curious about how many of these shipped out at all.

I have a question for the group, and I hate to even ask. I registered for my ESP in early February of 2022. I have a 2012 Model S with 150k+ still on the original battery. I never received a BMD and kind of thought that I’d be near the top of the list given my car’s risk profile. Would some people who actually got a BMD mind posting and sharing? Maybe even a photo of the actual unit? I just assumed I never made the cut, but now I am curious about how many of these shipped out at all.
Can't answer your question about BMD, but did you pay for ESP?

When we press rewind the excuses started early, and continued often. Read between the lines

Your options are not great.

057tech was an LLC that has since been dissolved as far as anyone can tell which for some reason still has their website up. This is what the business registration of North Carolina and their physical location which is empty and available to lease. I would love to be proven wrong on this but these are the only facts I have to work with.

The point of an LLC is to protect the stakeholders in case the business goes tits up.

You could maybe try contacting the government of North Carolina. North Carolina Secretary of State Business Registration Limited Liability Company.
Since an LLC is administered by the state government they might have some insight here.

• Informative
Reactions: Mjsais and NV Ray