Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Owners Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you are all aware that there is a "Tesla Model S Owners Club" Facebook page.
I am sorry, but i need to say the following;
I hate how the moderator is running this page.
I wanted to put a message there with a commercial content. He asked me $200,- to post it + $100,- for every day it is online.
Nex,t all the new posts are going through his "Putin style" censorship, before it is shown online.
And yes, many of my messages are not put online, because he thinks it is not interesting....
Also he does not allow people to put on their referral codes, which is correct i think. However since today he put a cover photo with his on referral code on it!!
(by the way this is against the rules of Facebook. Facebook )
And the first person who complaint about is, had his message removed, and was removed from the page.
So i am afraid who i will be next....

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 16.45.14.png

• Informative
Reactions: nico180 and KidDoc
I was thinking that looked like him. I've been missing the 20 minute youtube videos on how to unlock the car with the keyfob lately.
Yeah, he's also the one who posted a thread here linking to his video asking Musk to resign from Trump's business council over the decision to abandon the Paris Accord AFTER Elon had already resigned publicly many HOURS earlier that day. When I pointed out that his video was moot, rather than admitting his error (not keeping up with the day's news), he said he had made the video prior to Musk's announcement. I then asked him why he posted the video anyway (hours later) if he already knew it was no longer valid. He basically replied that he had no obligation to retract or amend his video and, to top it off, he had the gall to claim his video helped influence Elon's decision to leave... even though that decision had been announced prior to the making and publication of this guy's video. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
my comments on the picture of the Facebook group:
View attachment 244507
If you accept that the primary purpose of this guy's site and videos is to hawk his own referral code, then it makes sense why he has no tolerance for anyone else doing likewise or anyone questioning his motives. The best response is to avoid participating in, visiting or even referring to his site.

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
If you accept that the primary purpose of this guy's site and videos is to hawk his own referral code, then it makes sense why he has no tolerance for anyone else doing likewise or anyone questioning his motives. The best response is to avoid participating in, visiting or even referring to his site.

True, but his FaceBook group is called "Tesla Model S owners club" so many people think it is an official page, not a page setup for personal gain. Therefore this warning

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong page for this but I'm not sure where to go. I'm a student at Butler university working on a marketing project and I need to interview some Tesla car owners from the Indianapolis area. Any idea if there is a Tesla owners club for those in Indianapolis specifically that I could reach out to?

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong page for this but I'm not sure where to go. I'm a student at Butler university working on a marketing project and I need to interview some Tesla car owners from the Indianapolis area. Any idea if there is a Tesla owners club for those in Indianapolis specifically that I could reach out to?

Yes. It is the wrong page.;)

Reactions: ThisIsTrue