TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model S: Zombie Apocalypse & DOOMSDAY Teaser

Discussion in 'Video' started by islandbayy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

#1 islandbayy, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Enjoy this Teaser of whats to come next. I'm changing things up this time around. Hopefully everyone enjoys! I will split this Mini-Series into two sections, the "FUN" Apocalypse video (Shorter and Entertaining), and a few days later, I will have the "Informational" video with my How-To (Much Much Longer Video).

2. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

#2 yobigd20, Jun 17, 2014
  3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

#3 islandbayy, Jun 18, 2014
    Too much free time? NEVER! HAHA!
    Frankly, don't know where I get any free time at all... Get up at 6-7 am, feed kids, take kids to school, go to work, pickup kids from school, feed kids, poop kids, entertain kids, make stupid video, put kids to bed, go in garage and build something, package and ship scooter parts, tinker on project more, eat brakefast, loiter around TMC, by that time it's 3am and time for bed.
    And hopefully starting this Friday, I will need to fit in time for (Hopefully) Ex-Wife replacement (Girlfriend). Her personality is as Manic as mine.... So Viewers Beware!

Oh, and it looks like I will be filming the completed project at the Riverside & Great Northern Railway, RIVERSIDE & GREAT NORTHERN RAILROAD I am scrapping the pressure cooker idea, and building a low pressure boiler out of a Helium tank. I will have that for Demonstration, however, I may need to use compressed air or (potentially) tap into the Steam Locomotive's Pneumatic Steam Port to run the motor. I've almost got it done. if I can squeeze some more spare time (Might skip the 3 hr sleep portion of my day), I should have the engine done by Friday. I will test it at home with compressed air, hopefully it will run. I'm having some trouble with the valves not sealing on the motor. If I get the motor done in time, the rest is plug and play.

4. DCWitt

DCWitt Member

Ah.... charge your Model S with steam, running old B&S engine, connected to electric chainsaw to charge 12V which runs the inverter.... very clever.

5. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Chainsaw is for the zombies, and I suppose, to cut the wood to feed the fire...

6. Mike Anthony

Mike Anthony New Member

Ya know, you could put that solar panel u built, to some use for this! :D

7. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Dude you is cray-cray. Looking forward to the vid.