Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S: Zombie Apocalypse & DOOMSDAY Teaser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Enjoy this Teaser of whats to come next. I'm changing things up this time around. Hopefully everyone enjoys! I will split this Mini-Series into two sections, the "FUN" Apocalypse video (Shorter and Entertaining), and a few days later, I will have the "Informational" video with my How-To (Much Much Longer Video).

Last edited by a moderator:
dude you got wayyy too much free time on your hands lol

perhaps your going to attach the chainsaw to the front of your S and turn it into a battle car like Army of Darkness
Army Of Darkness - Zombie Clips 8/10 The Battle Car (1992) Zombie Hangout - YouTube

and either your going to use the pressure cooker for water sterilization or as a bomb.
Too much free time? NEVER! HAHA!
Frankly, don't know where I get any free time at all... Get up at 6-7 am, feed kids, take kids to school, go to work, pickup kids from school, feed kids, poop kids, entertain kids, make stupid video, put kids to bed, go in garage and build something, package and ship scooter parts, tinker on project more, eat brakefast, loiter around TMC, by that time it's 3am and time for bed.
And hopefully starting this Friday, I will need to fit in time for (Hopefully) Ex-Wife replacement (Girlfriend). Her personality is as Manic as mine.... So Viewers Beware!

Oh, and it looks like I will be filming the completed project at the Riverside & Great Northern Railway, RIVERSIDE & GREAT NORTHERN RAILROAD I am scrapping the pressure cooker idea, and building a low pressure boiler out of a Helium tank. I will have that for Demonstration, however, I may need to use compressed air or (potentially) tap into the Steam Locomotive's Pneumatic Steam Port to run the motor. I've almost got it done. if I can squeeze some more spare time (Might skip the 3 hr sleep portion of my day), I should have the engine done by Friday. I will test it at home with compressed air, hopefully it will run. I'm having some trouble with the valves not sealing on the motor. If I get the motor done in time, the rest is plug and play.

Last edited by a moderator: