Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Reportedly Coming To Market Next Month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
Tesla may finally be ahead of schedule. Right upon the heels of our recent article announcing that the Tesla Model Y may arrive as soon as two weeks from now, we have further information that indicates the all-electric crossover is set to hit the U.S. market in February. This all comes as no surprise since...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2020/01/22/tesla-model-y-coming-soon/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

The Model Y early launch is spectacular!

Tesla is gaining control of its sea legs or moving from adolescence to adulthood. As the choices and costs adjust for newer models of vehicles the expanded market will enjoy more customers. For me as a loving fan boy (‘70 +) this is only more icing on the cake. I’d say, “let them eat cake,” but I do not intend to sound elitist ~ I am excited and I know the buyers will be too with the look, performance and ability to flip off the establishment.

Now we can focus on my CyberTruck ~ thank you very much.:cool: Or the roadster, or the Semi!

Reactions: vickh