Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very pleased with the T Sportline 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Gloss Black on my Performance Model Y.
Tesla Model Y 20
MY TSL Wheels 1.jpeg

MY TSL Wheels 2.jpeg

MY TSL Wheels 3.jpeg

How's the range, any better?
And some reported droning sound woth Michelin PS A/S 3+ at 50-70 mph. Do these tires have the same sound on your TSS 20s?
I haven't driven enough to check the range yet but I have driven on the highway at 50 - 70 mph and did not hear any droning. I haven't heard any differences from the previous tires but they do drive a bit smoother than the 21" Uberturbine wheel/tire package.

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT
Could you be more specific? Stock Model Y wheel/tire packages certainly include TPMS sensors and @Tsportline also provides aftermarket wheel/tire packages with TPMS sensors. Are you referring to some other source of wheel/tire packages?

I noticed too that it was updated a few days ago on some of the packages (like the 19" Falcon) and now says in red:

Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are not pre-installed on this Wheel and Tire Package (WTP) because you already have them in your existing factory wheels.

I noticed too that it was updated a few days ago on some of the packages (like the 19" Falcon) and now says in red:
I stand corrected. When I got my wheel/tire package from @Tsportline (20" TSS Flow Forged) 3 weeks ago, they included Tesla TPMS sensors. I just checked their website for the same package and, as you cited, they do not include them now. I noticed they also lowered the price of the package by $300 which (I believe) happens to match Tesla's price for a set of 4 TPMS sensors, although you may be able to get third-party sensors cheaper elsewhere. Unclear why they stopped including them - maybe they're getting harder to purchase from Tesla?

I am curious to this as well as all the other model S, X and 3 include the TPMS and are similar price. I was going to possibly purchase a wheelset this past sale and holding off. I emailed them and so far no response.

Called over there. They are sold out of Model Y TPMS. Tesla currently has a lockdown on this bluetooth sensor. Nothing in the aftermarket. And for those of us who have owned Teslas for a longtime or ever had to put your car in a bodyshop, you know long it can take to get parts from Tesla.

S X and 3 sensor is still tradional radio frequncy 433mhz VDO sensor....for now.

I am curious to this as well as all the other model S, X and 3 include the TPMS and are similar price. I was going to possibly purchase a wheelset this past sale and holding off. I emailed them and so far no response.
I believe the Model Y TPMS sensors are a newer design (Bluetooth LE) than the sensors on earlier Tesla models and the older design is not compatible with Model Y. The older Tesla sensors may be better stocked and easier for TSportline to purchase. See this discussion: Aftermarket TPMS

Reactions: frankvb
The Space Gray TSS 20 look awesome on the blue. I'm considering for sure with the tire package. Make me feel bad and let me know how much I missed out on saving by missing the July 4 sale and any chance you would consider extending it? PM box is open and eager.

Also, any idea what the best lug nut cover and center cap solution is for Tesla badging and color match?

^ On a similar note, I'm curious if there will be Tesla center caps available for the 19" in TST Flow Forged rims when then a released later this year?

Tesla makes 3 traditional circle center caps. One in a brushed silver, which has been around since day 1. One in a dark gray, which has also been around since day 1 of the Model S circa 2012.

The other in matte black, which has been around since December 2015 when the first Model X P90D hit the ground. They both fit our wheels.

So here's your choice from Tesla to match up to our Wheel Collection:
Silver
Gray
Black

All our wheels accept Tesla center caps.